+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 503 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4084515;
    I'm going to like this snarkfest. I like to see how the other half live, the mansions, private jets, glitz and glamour. But Dang! These women are scary looking! They look like hookers. Will someone tell them huge lips, pulled too tight skin and botox all over your face makes you look older not younger! Bravo timed this show right, just in time for Halloween!
    How come these housewife shows always have a gay guy in the mix? On this show it's Lisa's 'permanent' houseguest Cedric.
    If you'll notice, ALL women who keep getting plastic surgery begin to look alike -- lips and eyes. It's gradual. Joan Rivers.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4085196;
    If you'll notice, ALL women who keep getting plastic surgery begin to look alike -- lips and eyes. It's gradual. Joan Rivers.
    I KNOW! Don't they see how bad it looks? I kept looking at the Maloof (sp?) woman and thinking that she would probably be very pretty without all of the work! She actually looked like she had more work done, on WWHL, than when the show was filmed. Nothing wrong with a little nip and tuck but I don't understand it getting to the "Joan Rivers" stage. Horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4085225;
    I KNOW! Don't they see how bad it looks? I kept looking at the Maloof (sp?) woman and thinking that she would probably be very pretty without all of the work! She actually looked like she had more work done, on WWHL, than when the show was filmed. Nothing wrong with a little nip and tuck but I don't understand it getting to the "Joan Rivers" stage. Horrible!
    I do have a lot of respect for the Maloof family though. The brothers treated law enforcement pretty good when there were homicide conventions in Reno -- they gave a lot of goodies, or something with hotel and catering. Never forgot that. Quite a few years ago.

Have you ever seen Donatella Versace? Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4085233;
    I do have a lot of respect for the Maloof family though. The brothers treated law enforcement pretty good when there were homicide conventions in Reno -- they gave a lot of goodies, or something with hotel and catering. Never forgot that. Quite a few years ago.

Have you ever seen Donatella Versace? Whoa!
    OMG! what happened to her?????????? She was just on some reality show (Rachel Zoe?) so I HAD, HAD, HAD to look up what she (once) looked like! OK, NOT a great beauty. She looked (a little) like Chastity Bono (to me) BUT NOW........... She looks like a MONSTER! Really, she looks like a monster! Does she get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say "Damn, I look good"? Do they really think that they look younger? Have you seen photos of this one woman who is some Spanish princess? She was on some best dressed list and she's pretty old (but not pretty). I'll try to find out her name. She looks like that "cat woman". I understand someone saying that they need a little something but when is it that they go so far over the top? Maybe it's like anorexia of the face! They can't really see what has become of them! This will be, just like any other fashion trend, something that goes out of style. The problem is that these women will be stuck with these awful faces and they won't be able to do anything to correct the problem. P.S., I like the Maloofs too! they were on a reality show about some Vegas resort that they owned. I really enjoyed the show but it didn't last long. Green Valley Resort? They seemed to be very nice people. Still doesn't change the fact that the sister has messed up her face!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4085251;
    OMG! what happened to her?????????? She was just on some reality show (Rachel Zoe?) so I HAD, HAD, HAD to look up what she (once) looked like! OK, NOT a great beauty. She looked (a little) like Chastity Bono (to me) BUT NOW........... She looks like a MONSTER! Really, she looks like a monster! Does she get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say "Damn, I look good"? Do they really think that they look younger? Have you seen photos of this one woman who is some Spanish princess? She was on some best dressed list and she's pretty old (but not pretty). I'll try to find out her name. She looks like that "cat woman". I understand someone saying that they need a little something but when is it that they go so far over the top? Maybe it's like anorexia of the face! They can't really see what has become of them! This will be, just like any other fashion trend, something that goes out of style. The problem is that these women will be stuck with these awful faces and they won't be able to do anything to correct the problem. P.S., I like the Maloofs too! they were on a reality show about some Vegas resort that they owned. I really enjoyed the show but it didn't last long. Green Valley Resort? They seemed to be very nice people. Still doesn't change the fact that the sister has messed up her face!
    Wildenstein, or something like that. It's a sickness.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

CANUCK!!!!!!! Please look up the "Duchess of Alba" and don't be scared! She may be on some best dressed list but her face............ OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4085259;
    CANUCK!!!!!!! Please look up the "Duchess of Alba" and don't be scared! She may be on some best dressed list but her face............ OMG!

Sweet Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4085256;
    Wildenstein, or something like that. It's a sickness.
    She's the "Cat Lady" right. That one is the hottest of all the hot messes! She looks like she's made out of rubber!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4085271;
    Sweet Jesus!
    I hope that you saw a recent photo of her. She didn't look as bad a few years ago. I wasn't even aware of her until a few months ago. There is this one photo where she is wearing a traditional Spanish hairpiece at some event. Very scary!I wish that I could post links!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4085355;
    I hope that you saw a recent photo of her. She didn't look as bad a few years ago. I wasn't even aware of her until a few months ago. There is this one photo where she is wearing a traditional Spanish hairpiece at some event. Very scary!I wish that I could post links!
    I just had to check out this Duchess of Alba and wow!! the photo of her with the white mantilla and those lips (!!!) are as scary as it gets. And she's old - 84!! How can she possibly think that huge, overstretched, puffy lips can be an improvement????

But I think Wildnestein (sp?) still reigns as Queen of Scary Plastic Surgery. Donatella Versachi is not far behind but part of her problem is her skinny bony overly tanned body. What is attractive about an orange colored skeleton with implants bolted on??

+ Reply to Thread