+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 500 FirstFirst ... 398448488489490491492493494495496497498499500 LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 4994
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've just read a story about Lisa Rinna! It says she's signed on with RHOBH!!!!!!!
    I hope she knows what she's doing.
    I hope it's true. And if it is, she might just bring to RHBH the one thing RHBH needs and doesn't have ---- some lightness, good energy and good humor!
    Punkin and Jahim like this.

Wouldn't mind seeing a little Harry Hamlin on my screen too!
    Imperfect1 and Debb70 like this.

Russell did not leave a note and IMO besides the fact that the heat was coming down on him, he just realized that she was throwing him under the bus with abuse allegations on national tv. She was distancing herself by filing for divorce to save her job. She was very much involved in all their shady dealings
    Last edited by doolollie; 07-09-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by doolollie View Post
    Russell did not leave a note and IMO besides the fact that the heat was coming down on him, he just realized that she was throwing him under the bus with abuse allegations on national tv. She was distancing herself by filing for divorce to save her job. She was very much involved in all their shady dealings
    You actually have information that HIS shady dealings involved Taylor?????

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

A cursory search of the Internet brings up numerous sites with this claim. I remember doing so a few years back.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Taylor is going to be featured on David Tureta's My Fair Wedding. Looks like she didn't pay a dime for her wedding.

They apparently didn't go on a honeymoon because she was waiting for a free one to be offered. I guess she might try TLC. Don't they have a series where couples vie for the best wedding & that couple gets a free honeymoon. I forget the name of that show.

Lisa Rena IS on the show. Seems like she & Brandi did not hit it off.
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 07-11-2014 at 11:59 AM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Taylor is going to be featured on David Tureta's My Fair Wedding. Looks like she didn't pay a dime for her wedding.

They apparently didn't go on a honeymoon because she was waiting for a free one to be offered. I guess she might try TLC. Don't they have a series where couples vie for the best wedding & that couple gets a free honeymoon. I forget the name of that show.

Lisa Rena IS on the show. Seems like she & Brandi did not hit it off.
    I think it's called Four Weddings. I think..........
    Punkin likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Well, I have a dilemma. I want to see Lisa Rinna, but NOT Brandi. And I vowed I would not watch this show as long as Brandi was on there. If you recall, I'm madder than hay over her trashing her child via social media. Is there any way that Lisa R. can kick her butt so bad she runs off the show? That I would have to watch! lol I doubt it, though I do hear that Brandi can't stand her. Jealousy, no doubt.

I saw Brandi's ex and Leanne on tv yesterday talking about their new reality show!!!!!!!! I wish they would put more time and concern over their kids, instead of getting on camera. I'm not sure of the channel, but it's suppose to come on sometime next week.
    Imperfect1 and Coco46 like this.

Taylor absolutely was involved in wooing investors. Google her and her real name, or go to stoopid housewives. And. Jexter she didn't have to pay the debt cause she played the abused uninformed "little woman" card. They took her expensive handbags and her wedding ring as payment.
    Punkin, Maveno and Uncle David like this.

I don't care who they put on this show but PLEASE don't bring back Taylor. All of these women have to be attention whores to be on this show but Taylor is the Madame of attention whores to want to be back on the show after all that has happened. Dear God let Kennedy try to have somewhat of a normal life if that's even possible with a nut case for a mother.
    And what is up with her new husband who agrees to move back to Los Angeles so Taylor can attempt to be on the show again. How long before Taylor is pregnant and tries to get her own show on Bravo?
    Please Bravo....ANYBODY but Taylor.
    Punkin, Debb70 and Fo'Realz? like this.

+ Reply to Thread