+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3079Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I just read on T M Z that Adrienne and Camille were returning this season!!!!!!! If so, why do they even need Brandi? That's Lisa, Kyle, Kim, Adrienne, Camille......oh, they need one more.....please.
    Punkin and Jexter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just read on T M Z that Adrienne and Camille were returning this season!!!!!!! If so, why do they even need Brandi? That's Lisa, Kyle, Kim, Adrienne, Camille......oh, they need one more.....please.
    Camille? Ewww
    Maveno and Imperfect1 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I also read that Taylor was trying to come back, but I doubt that will happen. She's just too horrible, IMO. But, not worse than Brandi.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'd enjoy Taylor. She's remarried now and has a very different relationship with current husband John, than she did with Russell. He seems to love her vey much, and he's very protective of her (and Kennedy). --- Needless to say, she's much, much happier. But, in spite of all that, she seems not to have changed much.

I have absolutely no use for either Adrienne or Camille. They're both bitchy, self-entitled, humorless, bossy women, without a bit of warmth between them.

I'm not wild about Adrienne. I've never liked her and don't have a good opinion about her. I used to like Camille, but the entire drama with her ex fiance is so bizarre that I have become to wonder which one of them is crazier. At first I thought she was a victim of domestic violence, but with all the comments from her and him,......I"m not sure what to believe. It's odd.

What I find really amusing is that in all of Beverly Hills, that's the best Bravo can come up with. Isn't that odd?
    doolollie likes this.

According to Radar Online, Taylor has convinced her husband to move back to Beverly Hills in hopes of her getting back on the show. So don't be surprised if her gigantic lips and mouth are a regular part of the show again. I just hope she brings her over-the-top drunkeness too! Fun times! Start stocking up on the cases of wine Andy Cohen.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Taylor and Camille are deal breakers for me! Disgusting humans as far as I'm concerned.
    Maveno and momrek06 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    According to Radar Online, Taylor has convinced her husband to move back to Beverly Hills in hopes of her getting back on the show. So don't be surprised if her gigantic lips and mouth are a regular part of the show again. I just hope she brings her over-the-top drunkeness too! Fun times! Start stocking up on the cases of wine Andy Cohen.
    OMG! Talk about deal breakers......TAYLOR and her DH.......no way at all! THEY both were out of control on "Couples Therapy"......what a train wreck that season was with them on it! Taylor SCREAMING at everyone! Slamming doors! Getting drunk and smoking 24/7 and threatening to leave the Couples Therapy house yelling "I've already done reality TV, I am going home" ..... what a complete FOOL she was.

GAG me.......please Bravo NO to Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maveno, doolollie and Fo'Realz? like this.
    KAREN

So who do you think could put Brandi in her place? Joyce did a pretty good job. Lisa was too much of a pussy foot and Ken missed the mark. I wish someone could really address her directly and not fold. I can't see Taylor, Camille or Adrienne doing it either. Hmmmmm...... My hope is that she will be let go soon in the new season and that's why she's living in Encino. Perhaps she knows she's out of RHOBH.

FORT Fogey

There have been some wives I just couldn't stomach over the years. Jacqueline in NJ, Jill from NY, Alex from NY, and many from the OC over the years. I'd put Taylor top of the list.

Having said that, if she has changed and gotten herself a life of her own, including self-confidence and inner strength, I would like to see her come to "witness the transformation". That's a big IF though.

I always liked Camille and Adrienne - as much as I can like any of the housewives anyway. I would definitely like to see them come back.

Brandi and Tamra (and Taylor) are flies the other women could swat in a moment's notice. Their heads got big for awhile but we are seeing Tamra fade into the background a bit, and Brandi is on her way.

+ Reply to Thread