+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3203Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Okay. I'm going to have to draw the line on this one and stick with it. If this story turns out to be true, I'm not going to be able to watch this show anymore as long as Brandi is on it. Radar is reporting that Brandi has been calling her 7 year-old son terrible names on her blog, such as A hole, D$*$#, and the f word. What is wrong with her? A psychologist has chimed in to say that it is verbal abuse to do that to your kid.

Brandi has really crossed the line and her ex doesn't step in to protect the kids, I wonder about his sanity too. Enough is enough. It's not funny to call your kid ugly names on social media. It's so cruel. If this is true, she really must hate herself and her kids.
    Debb, this all appears to be TRUE!

I saw a clip on TMZ today where they actually played a recording of Brandi speaking on her podcast saying all these awful words about her 7yo. (it was definitely HER voice on the podcast).

She was speaking to some man on the podcast stating that her son does not appreciate all that she does for him.

Over and over again she called him nasty words.

It was disgusting.

What a moron.
    Imperfect1 and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

That's why it is so puzzling that Eddie hasn't stepped in and taken more responsibility for his sons. He has more ammunition than he needs, given her public behavior. What's the matter with these people?
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

FORT Fanatic

^^ Because Eddie's current wife has just as much baggage. She has been in and out of treatment for a litany of reasons.
    Punkin likes this.

In the battle of who is the worst, I'd have to go with Brandi over Leanne, though neither seem that stable. Brandi has really lost it. If she is doing this in publc, WHAT is she doing in private? It boggles the mind that someone is not intervening for the welfare of those kids. I guess Bravo just loves it. If she is on their next season, I mean it....I'm gone. I may be the only one, but so be it.
    lilymax likes this.

I wonder how much seething Brandi is doing over Eddie and Leann getting a reality show?
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I've read that Brandi will be back next season, over Lisa's strong objection. I guess that means I'm boycotting. lol I'll come here to read about it though. I just refuse to watch Brandi. Her verbal abuse of her son is too much. Shame on Bravo.

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Brandi Glanville Lisa Vanderpump Feud Continues! [VIDEO] Lisa Wants 'Brandi Off The Show' But Both Women Will Return To RHOBH For Season 5 : Trending News : KpopStarz

I just read that Brandi has just leased a house in Encino, CA, forty miles outside of Beverly Hills. She wasn't able to find anyone in Beverly Hills to rent her a house.

FORT Fogey

Was it that no one in Beverly Hills would rent to her? Or that she could not afford to rent in Beverly Hills?
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Was it that no one in Beverly Hills would rent to her? Or that she could not afford to rent in Beverly Hills?
    Probably a little of both. If I rented my home to her I would have it tented and fumigated after she left because she puts the S in skank,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread