+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wont watch if she isn't on, there will just be more Brandi. Yuck!
    I've always liked Lisa but I'm sure Andy Cohen has someone lined up to take her place if she isn't returning. Maybe he will bring back Adrianne Maloof? Although I think she is too busy tinkering around with boys to have time for RHOBH

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    I've always liked Lisa but I'm sure Andy Cohen has someone lined up to take her place if she isn't returning. Maybe he will bring back Adrianne Maloof? Although I think she is too busy tinkering around with boys to have time for RHOBH
    Meh, I didnt care for her that much either. Lisa is BH to me, the others like Kim are such dimwits, I wouldn't last very long with them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Okay. I'm going to have to draw the line on this one and stick with it. If this story turns out to be true, I'm not going to be able to watch this show anymore as long as Brandi is on it. Radar is reporting that Brandi has been calling her 7 year-old son terrible names on her blog, such as A hole, D$*$#, and the f word. What is wrong with her? A psychologist has chimed in to say that it is verbal abuse to do that to your kid.

Brandi has really crossed the line and her ex doesn't step in to protect the kids, I wonder about his sanity too. Enough is enough. It's not funny to call your kid ugly names on social media. It's so cruel. If this is true, she really must hate herself and her kids.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and white5199 like this.

FORT Fanatic

Saw a story online a few days ago that Kyle, Brandi and Lisa were all having lunch and having a good time together sans cameras at one of Lisa's restaurants. So...if this is true it leads me to believe that Bravo does heavily script/suggest story lines.

How weird. All these stories. I wonder if they are all made up just to stir up interest in the show. I think so. Brandy is scum, that's very true, but I don't think she's that stupid. If she is that stupid, then it's even worse than I thought. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that it is very damaging to call a child names like those especially on the internet! Would she do something that dumb?

Probably the answer lies in what her motivation would be. If Bravo asked her to do it or anybody offered her enough money, she'd do it.

Speaking of Brandi; am I the only one who STILL does not have a clue who Eddie Cibrian (sp?) is? Please help me.
    Jexter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Speaking of Brandi; am I the only one who STILL does not have a clue who Eddie Cibrian (sp?) is? Please help me.
    I knew him from the soap The young & the restless...Eddie Cibrian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes! Y&R brought Eddie on as a "teen" along with the beautiful Shemar Moore who is now on Criminal Minds.

If Brandi is calling her sons names, I would like to NOT see her on the show. Damaging children, I draw the line at that. For every name she called them, she would really deserve to be called a zillion names.
    You can do it!

Well, it appears that Lisa IS returning to RHOBH. I hope this article is true.

Lisa Vanderpump : Actress Will Return For RHOBH Season 5 - News of the World

As for Carlton and Joyce leaving - I could have lived with them on another season. They weren't a total bore to me and I kinda liked Carlton and outside of norm thinking.

Brandi has GOT to go! I can't STAND her!

+ Reply to Thread