+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    No interest without Lisa! Only the RHONJ left for me. That's only because I want to watch the Teresa/Joe story line unfold.
    No me either. Dang! who is left, Kim Kyle and Yolanda( yawn)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Yawn or
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Do we know who is coming back? I read Joyce and Carlton were fired. Also that Lisa( sniff) is quitting. There is also a petition to get Brandi off the show. WTH
    YEAH to Carlton getting the heave ho!!!!
    Jexter and Coco46 like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    YEAH to Carlton getting the heave ho!!!!
    I had a GF like her, odd but lots of fun. I wasn't keen on Joyce, to prissy for me and really boring. I wont watch if Lisa leaves so it doesn't matter to me
    -Andy Rooney-

I wonder if the petition thing is true. If Brandi were gone, I might watch, but she sort of already ruined it for me, and Lisa I would miss a little. Mainly just because she has been on so long. I could live with her off the show. I wonder though, why they got rid of Joyce? It was nice having somebody who would stand up for herself. I can't stand Yolanda and Carlton I feel needed to go. Joyce was not really that interesting, but better than having Yolo or Brandi.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I wonder if the petition thing is true. If Brandi were gone, I might watch, but she sort of already ruined it for me, and Lisa I would miss a little. Mainly just because she has been on so long. I could live with her off the show. I wonder though, why they got rid of Joyce? It was nice having somebody who would stand up for herself. I can't stand Yolanda and Carlton I feel needed to go. Joyce was not really that interesting, but better than having Yolo or Brandi.
    I didn't mind Yolanda up until the reunions shows. What a self righteous know it all. I hated the way they all ganged up on Lisa, and I don't think she knew or cared what they were all babbling about half the time. Joyce had Brandi's number, and wasn't going to be pushed around by her. I didn't think I could dislike Brandi more than I did. If I were Eddie, I would have left her, her drinking problem and potty mouth PDQ. Kim is nuts, and if I were Lisa I would wave goodbye to the lot of them
    Punkin, Imperfect1, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

If no Lisa, I'm done watching. I quit RHofA, RHNJ and RHofMiami and don't miss them at all.
    Lisa is the only thing left that reminds me of Beverly Hills.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    If no Lisa, I'm done watching. I quit RHofA, RHNJ and RHofMiami and don't miss them at all.
    Lisa is the only thing left that reminds me of Beverly Hills.
    I'm still watching RHONJ and RHOBH. However, like you, if Lisa's gone then so am I. And, as I mentioned in the NJ thread, if they try to whitewash the Giudice's misdoings I'm done with that show also.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

KK4
    FORT Fan

If Lisa is gone, I am not watching.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Word around the web is Carlton and Joyce are officially out. Joyce wasn't so bad, she wouldn't have been bad to watch for another season to get the real read on her. Lisa still hasn't signed, and filming is held up. I suspect Kyle has signed, as she's in the Bravo summer promos.

+ Reply to Thread