+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3072Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I finally watched Part III. Brandi didn't seem to have much interest or energy in continuing with her ridiculous stories. I'd be embarrassed too.

And I was a little surprised that I started to think that Kyle is a huge liar and a pretty good actress. I've always liked Kyle until she started in on attacking Lisa and defending Brandi. The Brandi love was just too crazy to accept, but I never saw her as a true devious liar, instigator, etc. I'm feeling that from her now. She may really be delusional. I'm rather shocked. I know I've heard her called those things quite a bit before, but never believed it. Now.....I'm really starting to believe it.
    I am way behind you guys. But I don't care for Kim, she is flake imnsho.I would never believe one word Brandi said, she thrives on drama. I am in the Lisa camp
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I feel a bit differently about Kyle this season too. I used to sort of feel neutral about her, knew she could stir the pot sometimes but didn't find her too awful to bear. Now she seems all over the place with her loyalties. The siding with Brandi doesn't seem real nor does it make any sense to me. Why would she? I really didn't think there was any great love lost between Kyle and Brandi at any time in the past. Kim being so close with Brandi seems totally weird and I don't think I will ever really believe it. But then, Kim is really very strange. Maybe Kyle is strange too, more so than I thought before. Or maybe the ladies are all just angling for a place in the sun for the next season. Yeah, I can see that happening. Go away, Brandi and Yolo.

Reading through posts here.... you got me laughing....
    Kyle is a snake
    Kim is a flake
    ... and Brandi is a fake
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Newbie

Dear fellow RHOBH fans, could you please help me out with my bachelor thesis? I need respondents that watch RHOBH to fill out my survey; it only takes a couple of minutes and you would help me out a loooooot . Survey + Questionnaire + Research + Panel = thesistools.com

I can hardly believe my eyes! I just saw a photo of Kyle with half her breast exposed in a recent photo on Radar on line. I'm not posting link since I don't think that site is legal here. Anyway, she looks like she must have gotten implants, because those breast are HUGE! She looks rather ridiculous. It was taken at a recent LA bash. She's in a peach dress.

I need to run to Radar and see these pix of Kyle!! (getting a little desperate??)
    Had anyone heard the rumor that they're planning on bringing Joanna Krupa from RHof Miami to join the RHBH? I heard she bought a house here.

I can hardly believe my eyes! I just saw a photo of Kyle with half her breast exposed in a recent photo on Radar on line. I'm not posting link since I don't think that site is legal here. Anyway, she looks like she must have gotten implants, because those breast are HUGE! She looks rather ridiculous. It was taken at a recent LA bash. She's in a peach dress.
    Her dress also looks three times too small
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I haven't heard anything about Joanna. I'm not familiar with those ladies as I've never watched their show.

The timing of Kyle's implants is a little odd. lol Could this be a storyline for next season or is it an attempt to keep her man happy?

Could this be a storyline for next season or is it an attempt to keep her man happy?
    I don't think any respectable decent man who loves his wife would ask for her to get implants. Seems to me it's usually women w/very small boobs or those who feel insecure. I'm all for the flat chested girls to get them. As for the others, not so much. Kyle surely didn't need bigger boobs.
    Punkin likes this.

So I thought Brandi was buying that house she was living in? Why is she on twitter ranting about an unscrupulous Landlord changing the agreement and she had to move out over the weekend?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread