+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's been announced officially, but I keep seeing the names. Remember how Teresa was on and she turned into this nice, quiet person. Will Brandi do this?
    No.
    Brandi can't ever miss a chance to bring attention to herself. She will blatantly flirt w/Trump...prob his sons also. And after flirting to get her way, she will probably fall back onto the "poor me" ploy......That's her MO and so far, it's worked for her. Why should she change it?? It's up to others to stop tolerating and rewarding such behavior....which will happen sooner than she thinks because she's actively destroying her looks and that's all she has going for her. Just how long can she rely on pity for her divorce??
    in the end, I think Nene showed her true colors very well...even tho she was more quiet and pretended to be someone of worth rather than how she really is on RHofA.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Usually I love the end of the RH season's "lost scenes" but tonight was soooo boring. People had dinner. Joyce talked about her husband's "pee pee" (good god, I wish these people would embrace anatomically correct terms; they're not offensive if you can find them in an anatomy text). Ken and Lisa had tea while Ken dons a now lady's ring. Carlton's lughead of a husband gets a tat. Bravo should have moved up the OC a week; I want to learn about the woman who saved a country in a past life. The only upside for me was Kyle reminding me about Watcher in the Woods. For some reason, I loved that movie as a kid. I don't remember why (it's been over 30 years since I saw it making me terribly depressed at my age), so I splurged and spent $8 on Amazon for the DVD.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I didn't catch this episode. I haven't even watched the Reunion Part III all the way through yet!

I did see that Yolanda and Brandi are going to appear on Housewives of NY next week! Oh brother.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Usually I love the end of the RH season's "lost scenes" but tonight was soooo boring. People had dinner. Joyce talked about her husband's "pee pee" (good god, I wish these people would embrace anatomically correct terms; they're not offensive if you can find them in an anatomy text). Ken and Lisa had tea while Ken dons a now lady's ring. Carlton's lughead of a husband gets a tat. Bravo should have moved up the OC a week; I want to learn about the woman who saved a country in a past life. The only upside for me was Kyle reminding me about Watcher in the Woods. For some reason, I loved that movie as a kid. I don't remember why (it's been over 30 years since I saw it making me terribly depressed at my age), so I splurged and spent $8 on Amazon for the DVD.
    I did not even bother with it.

I didn't catch this episode. I haven't even watched the Reunion Part III all the way through yet!

I did see that Yolanda and Brandi are going to appear on Housewives of NY next week! Oh brother.

I think Andy had way too many Reunion shows with them. Part 3 was a snooze.
    KAREN

Brandi was on Bethany show today, she is always the victim. Her book looks dreadful( yawn)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Do you think we may see a cat fight with Brandi and Kate?

Do you think we may see a cat fight with Brandi and Kate?
    Why not, its what she does best
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I got the sample from my Kindle App and couldn't even finish it...too bad, because I liked her first book!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Brandi was on Bethany show today, she is always the victim. Her book looks dreadful( yawn)

I finally watched Part III. Brandi didn't seem to have much interest or energy in continuing with her ridiculous stories. I'd be embarrassed too.

And I was a little surprised that I started to think that Kyle is a huge liar and a pretty good actress. I've always liked Kyle until she started in on attacking Lisa and defending Brandi. The Brandi love was just too crazy to accept, but I never saw her as a true devious liar, instigator, etc. I'm feeling that from her now. She may really be delusional. I'm rather shocked. I know I've heard her called those things quite a bit before, but never believed it. Now.....I'm really starting to believe it.

FORT Fogey

I think Kyle is the most snake-like of the bunch ... sometimes I think she is intentional with it, but mostly I think it's built in...something I think she inherited from her mum (after reading some of the excerpts from the family's biography).

She is like Teflon, too. Nothing sticks to her...it all glides off on to others and she walks around unscathed. Lisa is like this too - but with more intention. Kyle was reared into it I think (and thus much of the conflict with Kim...and one reason I side with Kim over Kyle).

+ Reply to Thread