+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 518 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree3116Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

[QUOTE=norealityhere;4124117;]Yes, that kiss was too funny.
    He compared it to soft pillows....
    Taylor said her husband has never complained about them, though.

Did you see how excited Andy got when Taylor kissed him?! He even admitted he was blushing. I think Rocco wanted a kiss himself, he was flirting with Taylor big time. Either that or he was drunk because everyone drinks on that show. Too funny!

Yes, he sure looked like he was ready to swim in the girl pool, didn't it?
    I just love Andy. He's so funny and sweet.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm probably alone here-- but when Taylor was on Watch What Happens I realized who she reminds me of : Julia Roberts-- without the lips. Big wide mouth, dark serious eyes, etc--- it was just Julia! Andy asked her if anyone ever told her she looked like Kyra Sedgewick and she said she got that all the time. I've always said Kyra reminded me of Julia Roberts. I've always thought she was plain jane, no Pretty Woman to me!

I liked Taylor at the auction,too, because she seemed so sincere. I also didn't understand exactly what the abuse she suffered was. It sounded like she walked in on her mother being abused in some way when she was a child?

I like Kyle, but that waxing job right in front of your daughter--- wayyy too much. Hopefully she did it enough time ahead of the race because it seemed like she would have been slightly sore... I've always noticed her muscled legs-- but I also was surprised she was able to actually complete such a long bike ride! Hard to believe-- but if she did it, kudos to her.

Grocery store man was a surprise to me, I don't know what I was expecting, but he looked so... ordinary. (and looked like he felt out of place)

FORT Fanatic

I also think that Taylor looks a lot like Julia Roberts with the large mouth and hair.

I thought it was unbelievable that Kym would have a waxing job with her daughter in the room. I have a lot of respect for her and her husband doing that long, hilly bike ride. I wonder how much money they raised?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4124183;
    Possibly Taylor and her husband.

And possibly Camille when she doesn't get the settlement she thinks she deserves.

Kim and Kyle appear to live within their means, I don't see the super extravagance with them that we see with the bankrupt housewives. Adrienne is truly very wealthy and has probably never had to worry about money her entire life and probably never will. I have the feeling Lisa's wealth is similar to Adrienne's
    Ooh, I don't wanna see hard times at BH- I'm liking that they're not faking wealth. Their lives look interesting so far.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4124054;
    Holly in SoCal: Have you ever seen those candy wax lips? That's what it looks like they used for Taylor's implants.
    I think Taylor's lips would look a lot better if she had those wax lips as implants. They, at least, have some shape to them! Taylor's just look like overstretched balloons.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4121958;
    Although I don't consider Kelsey much above slime on the food chain myself I suspect he had checked out of his marriage with Camille a long time ago, and it was probably only the lack of a pre-nup and being in such close quarters all the time (no doubt she watched him like a hawk in BH) that kept him from leaving her sooner
    Seems to me, if a spouse decides to work for a year, in very distant city without his family moving with him, the writing is already on the wall! But I guess Camille can't read.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4124028;
    What I like about the Housewives shows is that they show us everyone, at one point or another, in both a good light and a bad light.
    I was glad to see the other side of Taylor last night, though I'm still not clear as to what the actual domestic abuse was. Did someone beat up her mother or what?
    If Taylor was in an abusive marriage, that might explain why her marriage is the way it is. Some people continue to make the same choices over and over. I'm not saying her husband beats her but am wondering if she chooses unsuitable relationships.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 12-12-2010 at 05:54 AM.

FORT Fogey

Or even if Taylor's mother was in an abusive relationship. Or, to be equal about it, her father. Or if her mother was emotionally/physically abusive to her. Really, if she grew up surrounded by any abuse, she'd be likely to allow herself to be in an abusive relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4124028;
    I was glad to see the other side of Taylor last night, though I'm still not clear as to what the actual domestic abuse was. Did someone beat up her mother or what?
    Taylor was very unclear about exactly what her experience with "domestic abuse" was when she was a young child. Although I certainly didn't expect her to go into any sordid details it might be beneficial to the abused women whom this charity is all about, to have a better idea of how Taylor was abused and how often...just so these other women could relate to her better.
    All we got to see was Taylor's frozen botoxed face, trying it's best to show emotion (crying) but it was a futile attempt.
    Did anyone else notice the very bizarre look on Russell's face when Taylor was giving her speech and mentioned that she had been a victim of abuse as a child? Of course I can't read minds but it almost seemed as if he was staring at Taylor trying to figure out what other plastic surgery she needs to update her "trophy wife" look

FORT Fogey

Are you sure you're not just curious?

I respect that Taylor didn't go into great detail about the nature of the abuse she faced. Good for her for affording her family that privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4125127;
    Are you sure you're not just curious?
    Absolutely not!
    I just think it would be more beneficial (for the abused women/men who are the focus of this charity) if Taylor gave them a little more specific (but NOT detailed) information about her situation so she would come across as being more connected, or having a common bond with these people. That's just my viewpoint/opinion.
    She may not be the best spokesperson for this particular charity since she is obviously, in a relationship with a man who verbally abuses her by trying to wear down her self-esteem. For example the comment he made on the way to the charity event regarding (something to the effect) how the event would have had a much better turn out if Taylor had chose a different date/day and time when HIS friends would have been available to attend.
    Taylor needs to take Russel out back and "pull some Oklahoma" on his ass

+ Reply to Thread