+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

If somebody brought me a shot/shots, I'd be passing them off to other patrons.

Eeeeewwww......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    If somebody brought me a shot/shots, I'd be passing them off to other patrons.

Eeeeewwww......
    Lol on New Year eve in Vegas I had some shots that really after having them I was so loopy it was not funny. I will never do that again. I am going to Vegas tomorrow and I will stay far away from those things.One of them felt like it was burning a hole in my chest as it went down,lol. I will stick to my Fat Tuesday 100 grain alcohol with shots of ever clear that doesn't bother me at all. lol
    klhskygirl likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I agree. Just putting raw alcohol down your throat is so distasteful. I even winse when I see someone do it on tv. IMO, it's mouth abuse. lol

I do feel a little for Carlton. She must feel like an idiot. I mean how many people pass out from drinking and get hauled to the hospital by ambulance? It sounds like a college thing. I wonder if she had alcohol poisoning.. That can be fatal.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Carlton always looks like she's on thee low end of hydration, so I wouldn't think it would take much alcohol to cause chaos. She just doesn't look particularly healthy to me.....kind of like she's got a load of embalming fluid on board. Her tissues look dried out.
    Prism and lilymax like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I agree. Just putting raw alcohol down your throat is so distasteful. I even winse when I see someone do it on tv. IMO, it's mouth abuse. lol

I do feel a little for Carlton. She must feel like an idiot. I mean how many people pass out from drinking and get hauled to the hospital by ambulance? It sounds like a college thing. I wonder if she had alcohol poisoning.. That can be fatal.
    Yes, it can be fatal. The binge drinking that kids are doing these days and then putting it on you tube , also very dangerous. Carlton should know better
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

maybe she cast a spell on herself while trying to do one on the other ladies lol
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh, she may figure a way to blame Kyle for it.

Oh, she may figure a way to blame Kyle for it.
    lol! that was funny.
    i always have suspected that Carlton drank .... alot. I could be wrong, but she looks ill and hungover to me most of the time. I hope she isn't an alcoholic, I wouldn't wish that on her, but she's sure a weird woman.

i used to do shots all the time. it was stupid. some of the ones we had back then actually tasted good. they had some rather odd names, most memorably there was one called a "c*m in your mou*h"...and yes, all the kids then thought it was fun to order it because of the godawful name. i could never quite say it unless i'd already had a few. oh yeah, they also had one called a "screaming orga*m". really i'm embarrassing myself here so i'll stop about the names the drinks had. i didn't name them you know, i only drank them! but yes it was stupid times. i remember when a local english pub type place we used to go to served these huge drinks called Texas Tea. Sort of like a Long Island Iced Tea I think, but with a little bit more of everything plus some things that did not contain, primarily tequila i believe. the place finally put a two drink limit on those puppies, they were just so strong people were getting smashed way too quickly and it was just too much of a liability. oh my ...tequila. i once drank it straight out of the bottle and drank almost a whole bottle by myself. i got so sick i puked up blood. i was sick for two days. it took more than that even for me to learn my lesson, but i finally did. then the jose cuervo days were over for good, thank god. i would be dead now if i had not stopped what i was doing.

i still wonder at how i used to party until after two am then sleep for maybe two hours and get up and go to work...i would sometimes wake up at a friend's house and once had to borrow a tshirt from him to wear to work that day because his house was close to my place of business. needless to say all my coworkers knew when i was hungover and coming in wearing a huge tshirt with my jeans didn't do anything to convince them otherwise. how embarrassing! they would tease me and laugh at me, but the real kicker was the day i came in with about one inch of bangs sticking straight up on the front of my head. a self inflicted mullet! i cut my hair while drinking. yep, did it myself with my own scissors. thank god it was the 80's, i was able to get away with my spiky self mullet till the bangs grew back out.

never, ever again!

Yikes, Lilymax! I'm glad you're okay. I don't drink as much as I did years ago either. My cliche got together every Friday for lunch. Then we got together for drinks, dinner and dancing almost every Friday night.

I think you can tell that Carlton drinks more than any of us thought. Now that I think about it, her skin looks dry and withered. That thin body can come from not eating well and drinking a lot.....I think she's done lots of procedures etc to make herself look better but you can't disguise what poor nutrition does to the face and body. Look at how much older and harder she looks than the rest of them.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread