+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3133Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I'd have just moved hotels were I Lisa & Ken. San Juan is beautiful and I'm still pissed my grandmother up and died (the nerve of her...kidding of course) so I got 1.5 days in San Juan. The rest of the country is gorgeous too; L&K should have headed out to Ponce and/or Arecibo and taken in some lovely sights at El Yunque. Hell, I fell on my ass at the rain forest but the bruises were worth it and better to be bruised on your butt cheeks than take another insult from the likes of Brandi or dimwitted Kyle.
    Punkin, Moontat and Debb70 like this.

So Kim's daughter is going to UCSD. I graduated from there. Kim may have wanted to do some research most dorm rooms are small. Nowadays you can do a virtual tour of the rooms online at the schools website. My niece goes to Northridge and we did look at the rooms so she would know how much space she had. Gigi is a lucky girl to have an Apt like that at 18. Lol my mom cried when I left and I was still in town not even 20 mins away. So yeah I can understand the not letting go.

Carlton can take a long walk off a short pier any time now!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Great apt., but I did feel for Yolanda's daughter who just wanted to live in a dorm like the other girls. Yes, a dorm is loud, distracting and cramped, but it offers you the opportunity of a lifetime and helps you build life skills, like patience and co-operation. You get a better feeling for the campus and activities on campus, IMO. Yolanda puts a lot of pressure on Gigi. IMO, attending college is a full time job. If you do it right and get good grades, get involved with activities like honor fraternities, helping others, etc. you have your hands full. She can work later. I guess that Yolanda is afraid that Gigi will lose her best years for modeling if she slacks up now, but it's really Gigi's decision. Gigi seems patient with her mom. She dosen't yell at her and tell her to shut the f up. (Like many of the rich and famous brats do.)

I did miss a few parts of the show last night, so please correct me if needed. I can totally see me leaving if I were Lisa. The poll on WWHL said they would have left if they were Lisa by over 72%!!!!!!! I don't think the tide is going against Lisa the way they thought. lol Unless something changes in the finale, Lisa may come out of this thing smelling like a rose. lol
    Punkin and lilymax like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post

No matter what, that entire discussion was edited, just as it was about Lisa and Ken leaving PR, which they really didn't.
    So I watched and ryansmommy, it did look to me like Ken and Lisa flew back to LA? Where do you think they went? I did go to the blogs but I did not see Lisa say anything about visiting another area in PR?

On Gigi, she is going THE NEW SCHOOL ..... The New School | A university in New York City
    I figured Mohammad owns the building she is living in ..... of course I have no clue but that is an amazing apt for an 18yo. AND appears to be in a very upscale section of the city. I agree with Debb, why would she want
    to be away from campus. At least her freshmen year stay on campus, get involved in everything and then think about apts for soph year. But Yoyo said she will be working allot (modeling) so maybe she won't do all that
    much on campus. (Those tiles taped to the wall, meh).

Kim, lol, she bought wayyyyy to much stuff for Kimberely. lol. Those dorms rooms at UCSD are tiny.

Lisa crying to Carlton. blah blah blah And Carlton stating she did not see the rags in Brandi's suitcase ....... whattttttttt, did Carlton go through Brandi's suitcase!?!

So the finale is next week. AND then the Reunion shows.
    KAREN

That weekend, Brandi and Carlton were tight and stayed together, right? Why didn't Carlton see the mags?

And Joyce's husband seemed like a real wuss. I would have respected him more if he had told Mauricio to get a grip over the whole thing. I mean what grown asp man gets all out of shape because his friend's wife puts some tabloid magazines in a friend's suitcase. He should be more concerned that his wife is associating with the likes of BRANDI. OMG, I would scared that she would hurt my business or taint my wife, but nooooooo, he's upset about Lisa.....lol.....and Joyce's husband was 100% behind him. WHY? Does he understand that Brandi treated Joyce like a verbal punching bag that weekend? HE should be furious with Brandi, not supporting a person who is attacking Lisa? It's crazy!
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-04-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    Moontat and lilymax like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    That weekend, Brandi and Carlton were tight and stayed together, right? Why didn't Carlton see the mags?

And Joyce's husband seemed like a real wuss. I would have respected him more if he had told Mauricio to get a grip over the whole thing. I mean what grown asp man gets all out of shape because his friend's wife puts some tabloid magazines in a friend's suitcase. He should be more concerned that his wife is associating with the likes of BRANDI. OMG, I would scared that she would hurt my business or taint my wife, but nooooooo, he's upset about Lisa.....lol.....and Joyce's husband was 100% behind him. WHY? Does he understand that Brandi treated Joyce like a verbal punching bag that weekend? HE should be furious with Brandi, not supporting a person who is attacking Lisa? It's crazy!
    I 'think' the orginial discussion as Brandi told it to Yoyo was that Lisa ASKED her to bring the rags to PS ...... now I don't think there has been any dialogue that Brandi ACTUALLY did bring them.

It was more about Lisa's SUGGESTION to bring them.

As far as Maurico goes, again I don't think he was upset about the actual rags .... it was more about the fact that Lisa even made that suggestion to Brandi.

I am thinking that Maurico was pissed off about the fact that the BH ladies are all discussing 'the rumors' and making jokes about 'the rumors'.

And again I don't feel Lisa was attacked at all. Nope, she was confronted and she could not stand the heat so she got out of the kitchen and QUICKLY!!!!!
    AmyKay and MsDiva2007 like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    So I watched and ryansmommy, it did look to me like Ken and Lisa flew back to LA? Where do you think they went? I did go to the blogs but I did not see Lisa say anything about visiting another area in PR?

On Gigi, she is going THE NEW SCHOOL ..... The New School | A university in New York City
    I figured Mohammad owns the building she is living in ..... of course I have no clue but that is an amazing apt for an 18yo. AND appears to be in a very upscale section of the city. I agree with Debb, why would she want
    to be away from campus. At least her freshmen year stay on campus, get involved in everything and then think about apts for soph year. But Yoyo said she will be working allot (modeling) so maybe she won't do all that
    much on campus. (Those tiles taped to the wall, meh).

Kim, lol, she bought wayyyyy to much stuff for Kimberely. lol. Those dorms rooms at UCSD are tiny.

Lisa crying to Carlton. blah blah blah And Carlton stating she did not see the rags in Brandi's suitcase ....... whattttttttt, did Carlton go through Brandi's suitcase!?!

So the finale is next week. AND then the Reunion shows.
    Lisa tweeted when leaving PR and left the island as, it would appear, originally planned. In this episode's blog, she said she and Ken moved to (better accommodations?) at a nearby hotel at 4:30 am, that Ken was ill and met with a doctor at the other hotel. I'll bring Lisa's blog post over once I'm in front of a computer and not an iPad.

Also, last I looked, Brandi skipped blogging the episode.
    Debb70 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I will be super-glad when this season is OVER. Enough, already.
    MsDiva2007 and Coco46 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know being relieved it's over. We will be into the New York ladies and there will be all kinds of accusations about Ramona and Maurio and it will be a major story on the tabloids for most of their season. Sort of like the Kyle story except this one did materialize.

I am fairly close to Lisa's age so I get her. I am sorry but I just don't do drama or suffer fools. That is just not my thing & yes I will just walk away. Yes I would have either changed hotels or went home.

While I didn't watch most of this show, is it just me or is Kim whacky? Can she just never leave anything alone? I am sick-to-death of hearing about that dang graduation party.

I did see the previews from next week; seems Kyle trying to make nice with Lisa & Lisa saying she can not do this anymore & Brandi telling Lisa something about not agreeing that someone is a *hore Lisa saying no & Brandi saying she can't be friends with Lisa.

These women act like spoiled 9 year olds. BORED!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread