+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 502 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Holly in SoCal: Have you ever seen those candy wax lips? That's what it looks like they used for Taylor's implants. I wonder if it's like kissing a statue?

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4121018;
    I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, I'm just getting caught up on the shows and I'm too lazy to read back over all the posts. But, is it clear to anyone else that Camille and Nick have something going on? The way they look at each other is way more than just friends.
    Yep...I agree....those looks at each other...those longing stares! Even on the most recent episode, Camille stated how hot she was getting and then noted that afterall, she WAS sitting next to Nick.

I think Nick is desperate to be on television. I can't see someone that good looking falling for someone like Camille, unless it's for her "supposed" fortune.

Taylor was on Watch What Happens Live last night. Both Andy Cohen and Rocco di Spirito asked about her lips.
    She said she had gotten an implant on her upper lip in her 20's and wasn't ready to remove it. It is totally scary and very distracting.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4124028;
    What I like about the Housewives shows is that they show us everyone, at one point or another, in both a good light and a bad light. I was glad to see the other side of Taylor last night, though I'm still not clear as to what the actual domestic abuse was. Did someone beat up her mother or what?
    I didn't get it either.... [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4124028;
    I agree with Debb70. 60 miles on a bike is very, very rough. Something just seemed off with that. I have no doubt that Mauricio is athletic; but I don't see Kyle as capable of doing that race.
    I agree...doing a race like that is not something that you just "do"...it takes alot of training for a very long time. I used to do lots of exercise and bike riding and was in great shape, but riding uphill was always a huge challenge even with being able to ride a bike 15 miles in one outing. You'd have to be in excellent shape and been very well trained in doing uphill biking. I doubt that Kyle had trained for such an event in the way that was necessary to complete all those miles and all the uphill riding that was required...wonder if there was some editing to make it look like she completed it.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4124054;
    Holly in SoCal: Have you ever seen those candy wax lips? That's what it looks like they used for Taylor's implants. I wonder if it's like kissing a statue?
    Actually she kissed Andy Cohen on WWHL just to show him that her lips were soft...cause he was wondering the same thing! He claims they were soft....I hope they are softer than duck lips...cause I keep thinking "duck" whenever I see her!

And yes....I do remember those wax lips...even if I am only 19! LOL....just kidding!

Yes, that kiss was too funny.
    He compared it to soft pillows....
    Taylor said her husband has never complained about them, though.

Debb70,
    I hike many miles per day, yet every time I've done a 10K marathon or otherwise, I am extremely sore afterward.
    I'm with you - totally didn't fit.
    And that waxing with the daughter watching. TMI!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

The BH show is the best Housewives show EVAH, although, in time I think we will read about money woes with a couple of these people too.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4124180;
    The BH show is the best Housewives show EVAH, although, in time I think we will read about money woes with a couple of these people too.
    Possibly Taylor and her husband.

And possibly Camille when she doesn't get the settlement she thinks she deserves.

Kim and Kyle appear to live within their means, I don't see the super extravagance with them that we see with the bankrupt housewives. Adrienne is truly very wealthy and has probably never had to worry about money her entire life and probably never will. I have the feeling Lisa's wealth is similar to Adrienne's

+ Reply to Thread