+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 489 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Loved Lisa and Cedric at the DMV. They really are funny together. What a hoot! I hope Ken doesn't make him move. i like Cedric.

I can't believe Kim picked up "single Gary" at the grocery store and then he came to her house. That was just too weird. He seemed a litte creepy to me. I think she can do better.

If Kim could get rid that nervous anxiety I think she could be alot fun. She seems to have a good sense of humor.

Cami and her fake friends are something else. That hair sylist is a bitch. Dinner next week should be "fun".

Did anyone watch Bama Belles on TLC last night. I dont' see a thread for it anywhere and don't know how to start one. It was pretty good.

REf. Kelsey and Camille Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that I read some months ago that Kelsey's girlfriend was pregnant, then miscarried and Camille said it was Karma. Not too nice IMO, but it sounds like Camille.

Is it just me or isn't it a really big deal to ride a bicycle for 60 miles? How in the world did that girl do it? I know she said she had trained, but my goodness. How could you even walk for weeks after that much stress on your legs. Even when I was in great shape and ran and rode a bike 5-6 days a week, I couldn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4123895;
    Loved Lisa and Cedric at the DMV. They really are funny together. What a hoot! I hope Ken doesn't make him move. i like Cedric.

I can't believe Kim picked up "single Gary" at the grocery store and then he came to her house. That was just too weird. He seemed a litte creepy to me. I think she can do better.

If Kim could get rid that nervous anxiety I think she could be alot fun. She seems to have a good sense of humor.

Cami and her fake friends are something else. That hair sylist is a bitch. Dinner next week should be "fun".
    I like Kim, too. She clearly has some kind of social anxiety when it comes to being in large groups of people she doesn't know and dealing with confrontation. I thought the single Gary thing was cute. Would I ever do that? no but it was funny.

I didn't like Lisa's attitude when she arrived at the DMV. It just made her seem like a snob.

I was completely tired watching Kyle and Mauricio bike ride. Kudos to them.

I also am liking Taylor showing more of a human side and being less shallow, which is how she came off to me at first.

What the hell is wrong with Camille? She needs to let it go.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

If Camille "gave it up' whatever would we have to snark about. I found it interesting that Camille had actualy girlfriends that she wasn't paying their salary. It seemed in previous episodes that her only friends worked for her. She has one claim to "fame"; her arguement with Kyle.

What I like about the Housewives shows is that they show us everyone, at one point or another, in both a good light and a bad light.
    I was glad to see the other side of Taylor last night, though I'm still not clear as to what the actual domestic abuse was. Did someone beat up her mother or what?
    As far as Lisa, I like her, but she definitely has that "arrogant, above it all" condescending side to her. It was in full view at the DMV, just as it's been with her treatment of Kim.
    I liked seeing Kim's more carefree, insouciant side. I actually like her, though I do agree that she's quite insecure.
    Why is Kyle even wanting another child? She's got to be close to 50, it appears. Why would she want another kid?
    I agree with Debb70. 60 miles on a bike is very, very rough. Something just seemed off with that. I have no doubt that Mauricio is athletic; but I don't see Kyle as capable of doing that race.
    Adrienne in that cowboy hat, long straight hair and the ridiculous sparkles in her hair just looks ridiculous, IMO.
    Poor Camille. We never seem to see a nicer, caring side to her. Pretty scary if she really is that bad in real life.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Tyler looks like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith? And even after she gave her "testimony" of her childhood trauma at that event...I still don't understand what she went through...was she abused or was her mom abused and she saw it? And was it physical abuse or sexual and was it her dad? It was very sketchy...not much of a testimony...

Holly in SoCal: I think Taylor looks like Steven Tyler too. It's the lips and the hair. I think that Taylor has had lip implants rather than filler. I've watched her try to cry twice now and she can't! It is so deforming.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4124039;
    Holly in SoCal: I think Taylor looks like Steven Tyler too. It's the lips and the hair. I think that Taylor has had lip implants rather than filler. I've watched her try to cry twice now and she can't! It is so deforming.
    You're right about the crying...when she was giving her testimony and getting all emotional about it, I was thinking...good thing she still has tears that work and lips that can quiver, because other than that...the rest of her face does not move and she cannot show emotion with all that botox. She was on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens and stated that she had lip implants while in her 20's and did not want to mess with taking them out. From what I understand, botox is continual upkeep. Look at Kelsey's wife, Camille...her forehead looks like hard shiny plastic from all that botox...although it seems like they did not botox her upper forehead by her hairline, so when she shows some expression that should affect her forehead, none of it wrinkles except a patch by her hairline...it looks really ridiculous!!

Why is it that most of these housewives always need a "gay" guy friend to to hang out with in order to complete their lives when they have a husband? Since when is marriage a man, a woman and a gay male friend? If you are married to someone and you NEED a gay male friend to hang out with to make your life complete, then obviously your marriage has some serious issues.

+ Reply to Thread