+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #4571
    FORT Fogey Starbucks880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I recognized that screen saver as well. My son had it for a while before changing it. I learned a few words I didn't know and amused myself using them in sentences. Shockingly there is a more logical explanation than Carlton putting a hex on her and making her computer say different words on the screen. Who knew. I am very disappointed that the ladies are turning against Lisa. Lisa has really not done anything major. Brandi should remember that Lisa was kind to her when no one else wanted anything to do with her. In fact, she was in the same position she is putting Lisa into now--all the ladies being against her. I don't think Lisa is perfect--she does butt in when not needed, but I think it is from a good place and wanting to fix things. As for forcing Schaena down Brandi's throat--I have a feeling it was more Bravo behind it than Lisa. Even if it wasn't--here's a crazy idea. If Lisa is doing something that annoys her, maybe she should go to Lisa and tell her. I guess that would be acting too much like an adult. I think Lisa is way too classy for this group of women. I do think if Lisa really wanted to move against these women, they would be right to be worried--she has more brains in her pinky than they all have together.

    As for Carlton, I don't think she is anti-semitic. I took her comment to Kyle as pointing out how stupid it was for her to think she would have the Star of David on her body,especially since she points out every second that she is a Wiccan. Anyway, that is the least offensive thing about Carlton. I wonder who thought it was good for business to be on the show and act the way she does.

    And back to the whole situation with Brandi purposely trying to stir up trouble against Lisa---why the heck would any of them believe anything Brandi says? I would believe Lisa over her any day. Even if Lisa was everything they say she is, I would prefer her any day.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 02-20-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    Punkin, Moontat, Debb70 and 1 others like this.

  2. #4572
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,071

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I will admit to being amazed at how many women seem to bow down at the alter of Lisa. There is just something about that woman that rubs me the wrong way, but I just can't exactly put words to that melody.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  3. #4573
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,889

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I am sorry but I still like Lisa. She may be a butt-in-ski at times but I do believe her intentions come from a good place. Brandi OTOH had had issues with every other HW except Yolanda & Carleton. Their turn will come next season.
    Moontat, lilymax and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  4. #4574
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,882

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I have read that if Brandi was really bothered by Shaena, then she wouldn't frequent Sur on a regular basis having drinks and socializing, when the cameras aren't running. Hmmmmm....if that's true, then she is a liar. Blames Lisa for being mean putting her around Shaena, but off the show goes to Sur and hangs out drinking with friends where Shaena works. lol Too funny.

    I tell what you might be amusing. It would be funny if at the reunion show, the ladies gang up on Lisa and she goes off, jumps up, says her mind, grabs someone's wig and flings it over Andy's head, and generally gives the audience the perfomance of a lifetime. She was an aspiring actress, right? I say go Lisa. I think she could stand up for herself, get her point across and maintain her dignity too. But, I do think she needs to do something instead of tolerating them and just keeping nice-nice.
    Starbucks880 likes this.

  5. #4575
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,846

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I would agree that Lisa's intentions are good. However, when you look at her actions, they are rather insulting to her "friends". She basically insists that she needs to butt in so she can help them. In other words, she assumes they are inferior to her, and can't make a good decision without her input. I respect people who think higher of their friends than that.
    AmyKay likes this.

  6. #4576
    FORT Fanatic jenniferboston1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    609

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Brandi said so herself that Lisa doesn't "Mom" her when they are both drinking at Sur until 4am (not 100% sure of time). She stated this on Watch What Happens Live.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have read that if Brandi was really bothered by Shaena, then she wouldn't frequent Sur on a regular basis having drinks and socializing, when the cameras aren't running. Hmmmmm....if that's true, then she is a liar. Blames Lisa for being mean putting her around Shaena, but off the show goes to Sur and hangs out drinking with friends where Shaena works. lol Too funny.

    I tell what you might be amusing. It would be funny if at the reunion show, the ladies gang up on Lisa and she goes off, jumps up, says her mind, grabs someone's wig and flings it over Andy's head, and generally gives the audience the perfomance of a lifetime. She was an aspiring actress, right? I say go Lisa. I think she could stand up for herself, get her point across and maintain her dignity too. But, I do think she needs to do something instead of tolerating them and just keeping nice-nice.

  7. #4577
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,882

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I would agree that Lisa's intentions are good. However, when you look at her actions, they are rather insulting to her "friends". She basically insists that she needs to butt in so she can help them. In other words, she assumes they are inferior to her, and can't make a good decision without her input. I respect people who think higher of their friends than that.
    I think you give far more brain cell credit to Lisa's friends than I do. lol Sorry, just kidding...but not really. Lisa has her faults, but honestly, I do think she's much brighter than the rest of the housewives and they probably should listen to her advice. Yeah, it's annoying for someone to tell you to see a doctor for a broken hand a dozen times, but I don't take that as offensive, just annoying. And Brandi is the queen of annoying, IMO, along with Carlton. So when Brandi is witching I 'm just not up for it. She really has no right to complain of anything by the other ladies, IMO. She's just trying to deflect.

    The only positive thing I can say about Brandi is that she does show up for most every event. That's it. It's kind of sad.

  8. #4578
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,889

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think you give far more brain cell credit to Lisa's friends than I do. lol Sorry, just kidding...but not really. Lisa has her faults, but honestly, I do think she's much brighter than the rest of the housewives and they probably should listen to her advice. Yeah, it's annoying for someone to tell you to see a doctor for a broken hand a dozen times, but I don't take that as offensive, just annoying. And Brandi is the queen of annoying, IMO, along with Carlton. So when Brandi is witching I 'm just not up for it. She really has no right to complain of anything by the other ladies, IMO. She's just trying to deflect.

    The only positive thing I can say about Brandi is that she does show up for most every event. That's it. It's kind of sad.
    What else does Brandi have to do other than drink at SUR until 4 A.M. IDK, Brandi just seems to me to be the type of friend that you tell to come in from the rain but won't then blames you for her being wet. I have a friend just like that.
    Moontat, Debb70 and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  9. #4579
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,576

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I will admit to being amazed at how many women seem to bow down at the alter of Lisa. There is just something about that woman that rubs me the wrong way, but I just can't exactly put words to that melody.
    Lisa is a Shady boots. I used to like her until I caught onto her woe is me act and how underhanded she can be with her lady of the manor attitude!
    AmyKay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  10. #4580
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,882

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I read that this claim by Brandi that Eddie is asking for child support is bull. Aparently, the two hired an attorney to review their property settlement and figure out the status of payments. They did and determined that Eddie had overpaid Brandi over $100,000.00 in SPOUSAL SUPPORT. Naturally, Eddie or his attorney advised her of this and he asked for it to be corrected, by taking that amount out of her share of his retirement that she was receiving her half. If this is true, then she should be ashamed. It doesn't really surprise me though. I don't find her very trustworthy.
    Starbucks880 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.