+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3199Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Carlon just seems like she doesn't have much class. That's something that is difficult to fake and I can't see her being able to fake it. I can't even imagine they let her work for the company. I could see her representing some kind of businesses like Adult entertaiment, adult toys, etc.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I can't reconcile Carlton claiming her husband fell for her when she got into a bar fight with women AND claiming to snag him while working as some kind of decorator for her husband's family's investment firm. Which is it?!?!

You know I am already only down to watching this Housewives show only now. I will be done with the franchise if Carlton & Brandi are not replaced next season. I can't believe her behavior. I mean really over the top crazy.
    lilymax likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I can't reconcile Carlton claiming her husband fell for her when she got into a bar fight with women AND claiming to snag him while working as some kind of decorator for her husband's family's investment firm. Which is it?!?!
    Both stories play up the role she's acting. She wants to be seen as beautiful (only in her eyes) and has an Edge, thus the bar fight.
    She likes being slightly mean, strange, dark, like she's "branding" herself. I find her pitiful.

I really need for Lisa to leave Giggy home. I mean really after she gave Kyle a hard time for bringing her dog. Its ok for her to bring her dog let him drink out of the dinner goblets etc. The best part of tonight was seeing the back of Carlton leaving the party whining like a child because she can't be in the same place someone she dislikes is in.
    AmyKay and Dragonlady like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I do find it bothersome that Lisa and Ken bring that little nasty-A dog with them everywhere they go. Why do they force that dog down everybody's throat? I HATE these people with these dogs.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I agree on the Giggy thing. I think that totally loving and caring for animals is a very admirable quality in any person. That said, not everyone shares that love, and it's unfair to expect people you socialize with to adore your animals simply because you do. Lisa employees enough people, and seems to have no qualms about having them take care of her personal needs. So if Giggy can't be alone when they are out, they should have someone who works for her care for the dog! Besides - Giggy is not the only dog they own. How do the others feel knowing Giggy gets so much extra attention?
    AmyKay and Dragonlady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I do find it bothersome that Lisa and Ken bring that little nasty-A dog with them everywhere they go. Why do they force that dog down everybody's throat? I HATE these people with these dogs.
    Its beyond irritating. I do not understand it
    MsDiva2007 and Dragonlady like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

And laying clothes out (like the night of Ken's bday party) and asking the maid which outfit would look better on Giggy.

Well I am on the same page with ALL of you about Giggy. Its irritating and annoying.

I wonder if Bravo has to give Giggy a check each week as he is on camera as much as Lisa and Ken. Ugh.

That crystal Carlton wears in her BRA ........ whatever .........

Like I posted after last weeks epi, this is all an act for the cameras. All this wiccan and crystal and crosses .......... whatever .......

I think and I hope she does not go to PR with the other ladies. While that looks like it is going to be intense at least we can hope it is CARLTON-FREE!!!

Lisa did seem annoying to everyone last night. She annoyed Brandi, Kyle and Yolanda all at different times.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

On the positive side, my favorite line of the night was when Brandi called Yolanda Yoyo. I LOVE that nickname!!!!

+ Reply to Thread