+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    The foster home is kind of in a cove like area. One side if the home faces the water and the other side is righ off the road. A lot of homes are up in the hills above that. It's in Malibu on the beachside . If you drive highway 101 going through Malibu you will see it..
    The Real Estalker: Your Mama Hears...
    Its nice, I like it
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Agreed! I'm surprised they haven't built a little tram, like they have in parking lots at theme parks.
    With their money, I agree.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've heard that Yolanda is saying that she was not available to be there for Brandi when she wanted her to be due to her daugther being sick in NY. I hope her daughter is okay.

Also, I heard Elijah Blue Allman, Cher's son, say that his bout with Lyme's disease was worse than he battle with heroin addiction! He said it took him to the darkest place. It made me think of Yolanda. Maybe she wasn't exaggerating about it.

My niece's father in law got Lyme disease many years ago. Then it seemed to progress into Parkinson's. I had no idea about that either. He is not doing at ll well.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've heard that Yolanda is saying that she was not available to be there for Brandi when she wanted her to be due to her daugther being sick in NY. I hope her daughter is okay.

Also, I heard Elijah Blue Allman, Cher's son, say that his bout with Lyme's disease was worse than he battle with heroin addiction! He said it took him to the darkest place. It made me think of Yolanda. Maybe she wasn't exaggerating about it.
    I don't know how things progressed with Yolanda, but the reason Elijah had such a dark road with it was that it wasn't diagnosed for something like 5 years. Once they figured out what it was and could treat it he got better. Part of what lead him to such a dark place was people questioning whether there was even anything wrong with him. They thought he was making it all up, or needed a shrink and he wasn't getting emotional support.

So I can only pray they make cast changes and get rid of both Brandi and Carlton. I mean they have brought this show down with their ignorant behavior. It's almost unwatchable for me.
    Moontat and lilymax like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I have never in my 65 years raised a hand to a woman. Yet, I wonder if I could keep from backhanding Carlton if I were forced to spend more than half an hour with her.
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

What Bravo has forgotten is that just having a gazillion dollars and an address in Beverly Hills, does not necessarily make for a "Beverly Hills Type Housewife."
    Seems to me that these areas for the Housewives were for a way to portray the "type" of woman that is typical of the area. But trash is trash, no matter how much money you spend to dress it up. And Carlton and Brandi are perfect examples of Trash With Money.....well, maybe not in Brandi's case so much...
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

did this witch just say what I thought she said? about Kyle on "how she can say something so mean about someone for no reason" I need for Carlton to shut up. Everytime she looks at Kyle she has something mean to say for no reason. This witch had a dream about Kyle and apparently thats Kyles fault too. Bye Witch!
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    did this witch just say what I thought she said? about Kyle on "how she can say something so mean about someone for no reason" I need for Carlton to shut up. Everytime she looks at Kyle she has something mean to say for no reason. This witch had a dream about Kyle and apparently thats Kyles fault too. Bye Witch!
    Yes she absolutely did say THAT and she just has no clue how she sounds just like a moron. I want her gone so bad.

How is it while she is at her DH's office both during the day and in the evening (before Lisa showed up) she was actually civil and kind to people but when she is with all the RH's she is just so nasty and ugly and mean?

Her comments about Kyle calling her anti-Semitic was all based on Carlton being MORTIFIED that Kyle thought her tat on her neck was a Jewish star and that Carlton referred to it being a "f&&king Jewish star".

Carlton conveniently FORGOT to mention THAT to Lisa when she was talking about the dinner at Lisa's.

Carlton, please just leave.
    Moontat, Coco46 and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread