+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Well this is OT........

I am watching Piers Morgan and he is discussing PSH's overdose. PM's first guest was Michael Ohoven, (Joyce's husband). Ohoven is a producer and he produced CAPOTE which PSH won the Oscar. Ohoven knew PSH and spoke highly of him and is devastated by this news of PSH's passing.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

When Joyce was having lunch with Carlton and at the end she acted like all was okay and said they would start afresh, I wanted to scream. How many times do you go over Carlton's atrocious behavior with her and then start afresh as if nothing has happened? It's insane. I think that without a complete and authenitc apology from Carlton, there shouldn't be any starting fresh.

I wonder what Carlton will say when she sees her favorite Brandi actually took Kyle's side on the matter at the party.

I see that Brandi is now trying to get some sympathy based on her allegation that she was played by Lisa. lol

I would rather have seen Kim going with her daughter to college than most of what they showed last night.

Did you notice how close to the highway Yolanda's house is? (I started a thread on houses of the rich and famous). I've been looking at those beautiful houses in the southern CA area. I couldn't believe how close it was. In the back of the house, it looks quite different. I thought it was in a secluded place, but it's not. The pool looks like it's right at the highway too. I saw it when they did the arieal view.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't believe I never realized that there was such a word as "afresh"! I even looked it up and, I'll be diddly-dipped if it wasn't there!! Learn something new everyday. Maybe I knew and I just forgot? I can see that I'm going to drive myself crazy thinking about this today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I noticed that last night too Deb! My thought was that either that is not truly a shot of Yolanda's house, or else it is a second house they have in LA. They've shot so many scenes in her sprawling back yard, making a point to talk about what a distance they have to walk to get to various sitting areas in the lemon orchard -- there's no possible way that happens in the same place that has a highway right there. Perhaps David Foster has asked that they not show their actual house for privacy concerns?

The foster home is kind of in a cove like area. One side if the home faces the water and the other side is righ off the road. A lot of homes are up in the hills above that. It's in Malibu on the beachside . If you drive highway 101 going through Malibu you will see it..
    The Real Estalker: Your Mama Hears...
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 02-04-2014 at 09:19 AM.
    Punkin, AcookerTV and Debb70 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I always thought it was strange that they had to climb a steep hill, up steps in their backyard. What a drag! Who thought that was a good feature for a home? Better yet, I think, what idiot would buy a house that had that??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lol righ across the road are the Malibu hillsides. It really is a nice drive down the 101 a whole lot of celebrities have Malibu homes right of the road there.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thanks for that link MsDiva! Great view! The one they showed last night, looked like more homes have been built around them since that photo was taken.

LA real estate has become my hobby. lol I find it so fascinating.

Yeah, everytime I look at them climbing to get somewhere in their back yard I wonder. Very inconvenient. When she wants to have a meal or activity in that area, she has to carry everything a long way. Odd. Maybe the hillside just wouldn't cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks for that link MsDiva! Great view! The one they showed last night, looked like more homes have been built around them since that photo was taken.

LA real estate has become my hobby. lol I find it so fascinating.

Yeah, everytime I look at them climbing to get somewhere in their back yard I wonder. Very inconvenient. When she wants to have a meal or activity in that area, she has to

carry everything a long way. Odd. Maybe the hillside just wouldn't cooperate.

lol I wear heels so only DH would be out there taking that hike up there. I can't imagine hauling wine, appetizers etc all the way up there. No way. I bet its rarely used too
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Agreed! I'm surprised they haven't built a little tram, like they have in parking lots at theme parks.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I always thought it was strange that they had to climb a steep hill, up steps in their backyard. What a drag! Who thought that was a good feature for a home? Better yet, I think, what idiot would buy a house that had that??
    prhoshay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread