+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    lol too bad they can't do a franchise trade. We can send Brandi too Atlanta and they will stomp a mud hole and walk it dry with her. We can Send Carlton to Orange Countyl,I mean she is orange and she and vicki can be besties. We can bring Joanna into beverly Hills and she can become Lisa's new pet since Brandi has like cedric become passe. We can
    send Kendra from ATL to NY where she can twirl and drive Ramona nuts. We can send Sonja from NY to Miami she can work her cougar wonders down there.
    Brilliant MsDiva, I think you are spot on with that switch between shows! Would certainly perk up interest for me

That's pretty funny MsDiva.
    momrek06 likes this.

Or we can send them all to Survivor, one way ticket and no one gets voted off!

MsDiva 2007 and Starbucks 880, you've got that right! I don't watch PumpRules b/c I don't want to see Lisa as the dummy in charge of the scummy. I'll live in my fantasy that she's a "high class lady", lol.

RHBH does need new life, what's more for poor me Brandi than her failed marriage, pottymouth, fame for wearing half-dresses, and her lost dog? Her story has no legs. Joyce has too much hair, it crowds out everything else about her. The television ***STAR*** sisters are dopey and boring. Keep Yolo and the Fine Lady Lisa, I like seeing their real estate.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    lol too bad they can't do a franchise trade. We can send Brandi too Atlanta and they will stomp a mud hole and walk it dry with her. We can Send Carlton to Orange Countyl,I mean she is orange and she and vicki can be besties. We can bring Joanna into beverly Hills and she can become Lisa's new pet since Brandi has like cedric become passe. We can
    send Kendra from ATL to NY where she can twirl and drive Ramona nuts. We can send Sonja from NY to Miami she can work her cougar wonders down there.
    Lordy. I can only imagine Kendra and Ramona together. Crazy, meet crazy.

....I like them both, though.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I take it 'Kendra' is 'Kenya'? With all of the trouble I have with peoples' names on these shows, I always need to double-check to make sure I am thinking about the person actually being talked about.

Interestingly enough, I don't have this same problem in my everyday life, but my BBF does!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OMG, Carlton is UGLY outside, as well as inside. She's insane. Starting in on Kyle...when Kyle is co-hostess. Carlton's husband could do soooo much better.

Carlton is a cranky old bag.......and frankly, I'm tired of her "i'm so innocent and misunderstood b/c I'm wiccan and special" act. Just shut up and act like a decent person! She can believe whatever she wants to; that is NOT why people dislike her! It's her horrible and fake personality! Lisa should have asked her to leave. Kyle deserves to be called out on her ways; but for stuff she actually does.....
    Last edited by mina; 02-03-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Carlton is a bigger hypocrite than Vicki of the OC, something that is seemingly impossible. She wonders why people bring up her religion when she throws it in everyone's face on her quest to be the "edgy" HW? That's one of my problems with her: Wicca is a religion, but she uses it to act defensive, while at the same time using Wicca to make her "so cool". It verges on being disrespectful to her own faith. ITA with Mina, Kyle needs to be called out on her crap, but not stuff that just manifests in Carlton's dreams.
    mina and jenniferboston1 like this.

It's Carlton who makes her religion into a big deal.....nobody else talks much about their religion, unless like Kyle's family, who are planning a bat mitzvah....which is an event.
    Carlton reminds me of another woman I once knew. She zeros in on people's faults/inadequacies and attacks. They even plan these things in their head for the next time. Talk about picking fights, Carlton is right up there. I was reminded of this person particularly when Carlton was so angry at Kyle because of her DREAM. She made it seem like it really happened and she was gearing up for battle. I think she thrives on this and in her puny brain, has actually convinced herself that Kyle really feels that way and that's all she needs to get angry at someone.
    mina likes this.

+ Reply to Thread