+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I only remember Kim from her acting days and not Kyle. Maybe I just didn't find Kyle as memorable. I did enjoy Kim with her fans. I remember Jimmy McNicol, I thought he was cute when I was younger. I still don't like Joyce. I still find it surprising at how educated she is--surely she is capable of being interesting, assuming she didn't sleep through school. Joyce's husband probably just got food poisoning at Carlton's party or if he is like my husband, he hasn't been feeling well for longer than he let on. I don't believe in this nonsense about curses, and didn't Joyce go on and on about how her God was sooo much more powerful, so why the worry. I don't think Carlton's party looked fun. I would not have wanted to touch the food or get in the pool. Who knows what was festering in there.

Kyle played Nurse Dori on 21 Episodes of ER

Kyle Richards - IMDb
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I only remember Kim from her acting days and not Kyle. Maybe I just didn't find Kyle as memorable. I did enjoy Kim with her fans. I remember Jimmy McNicol, I thought he was cute when I was younger. I still don't like Joyce. I still find it surprising at how educated she is--surely she is capable of being interesting, assuming she didn't sleep through school. Joyce's husband probably just got food poisoning at Carlton's party or if he is like my husband, he hasn't been feeling well for longer than he let on. I don't believe in this nonsense about curses, and didn't Joyce go on and on about how her God was sooo much more powerful, so why the worry. I don't think Carlton's party looked fun. I would not have wanted to touch the food or get in the pool. Who knows what was festering in there.
    Jimmy McNicol sure lost his young good looks. I wouldn't have recognized him. He also looked like he liked Kim. I remember his sister, Kristy, more than him. Didn't she have some emotional problems that kept her from acting? Kim was an adorable child.
    I thought it was odd how Kyle didn't seem to have a problem with the fact that their mother was trying to live her life thru her children and acting. But then maybe that's a good thing if you're Kyle.

I get the same feeling about Joyce...how can she be so educated, at a young age and still come off as interesting as a grapefruit. She never adds anything to any conversations except petty, emotional stuff. And as for me, if you have that great of a Faith in God, why then give the power to Carlton? Seems to me that her faith and belief is easily shaken. But what can I expect from these shows?
    Carlton is just plain weird and so was her party. I found it tacky and ridiculous. She's trying too hard for me. And her body and face are weird also. Her body, altho very slim, looks "sculpted" by a doctor's knife and then he moved upwards and gave her strange looking boobs.
    I think Kyle is really intimidated by Carlton. You can see and hear it when she talks to her and she does those silly little girl giggles. She doesn't do that w/others.

Carlton is creepy as hell. I can't stand her. Is she serious? I think Kyle is talking behind my back about my religion because I woke up the other night thinking that? Jeeez! That woman is insane. I wish Joyce wouldn't buy into it the way she did. I liked at the party how she tried to laugh it off and think she should have maintained that attitude no matter if her hubby got sick. Good point that maybe he got sick from Carlton's slimy party. How gross was that? I wouldn't want to go to a party like that one. It was kind of pathetic if you ask me. Carlton is pathetic in a way. she earlier claimed she didn't do witchcraft or black magic or whatever and now she's saying "if you don't believe in it, *uck you and see what happens later at home"...she keeps contradicting herself. I think she's really immature and she is only wiccan because she doesn't know who else to be. Nothing interesting about her.

Joyce doesn't bother me and I don't mind her being on the show, but I really wish they would fire Brandy and Carlton. Those two just stink up everything. Yolanda used to be ok, but I hate the way she takes up for Brandy.
    MsDiva2007 and Debb70 like this.

The model housewife in Miami said she would prefer to be in BH or Orange county. Her being in BH would be a real stinkfest. We liked BH and NY because we originally thought the broads would be classy. They need to add a couple of classy chicks to BH. Heather was a nice addition to Orange county.

I do not have a problem with Joyce. Because of all this fighting we cannot see what she is adding to the show though. (Nicki and mariah).
    You can do it!

Remember when Ramona thought she was pregnant?

I hope she does not take up with a copy of Mario. That is what some women do. And i guess they think it is love initially each timr. Hormones are not always the best pickers.
    You can do it!

I find myself fast-forwarding through every segment that Carlton is in. I find her to be repulsive. There is nothing attractive or appealing about how she looks or what she says. I wonder if the producers realize that she is ruining the show (for viewers like me, at least).
    Punkin, Prism, Imperfect1 and 2 others like this.

Carlton sorta makes me sick. There is so much ugly in this world, so many hard, mean, graceless people, I don't need to see it on RH shows. I watch RHs to see beautiful stuff... even if it's carved with a knife and filled with botox.... I like the clothing, homes, beautiful surroundings. Carlton comes on the screen and spreads ugly like a putrid fog. Yechhhh.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I personally think they should just scrap the whole cast and get a fresh crop of people. Anymore, I find myself fast forwarding through big chunks of the show. Lisa is the one I like the best and who in my eyes can do no wrong(with the exception of Vanderpump Rules), so I would be fine with keeping her. I do remember Kyle now that it was mentioned she played Nurse Dori. I never knew her name until this show came on.

lol too bad they can't do a franchise trade. We can send Brandi too Atlanta and they will stomp a mud hole and walk it dry with her. We can Send Carlton to Orange Countyl,I mean she is orange and she and vicki can be besties. We can bring Joanna into beverly Hills and she can become Lisa's new pet since Brandi has like cedric become passe. We can
    send Kendra from ATL to NY where she can twirl and drive Ramona nuts. We can send Sonja from NY to Miami she can work her cougar wonders down there.
    Punkin, Jexter, Moontat and 3 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread