+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3071Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I just find Joyce so dull and vapid. I don't know why she is on the show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I expend so much energy detesting Brandi and Carlton, that I have little left to invest in Joyce. Plus, Joyce was verbally abused by Brandi, IMO, so I give her a pass for awhile. She's also tried to make amends, start fresh and not nit pick, while Carlton and Brandi spend ALL their time being rude, nit picky and disgusting. Joyce does bug me when she constantly runs her hand through her hair. She does it more than Kyle! It's a bad habit she needs to break. I bet she would still do it with shorter hair too. Joyce is not a favorite of mine, but she's better than Brandi, Carlton, and even Taylor, IMO. I doubt she'll come back next season, unless something drastic happens.
    momrek06, Moontat and Dragonlady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I expend so much energy detesting Brandi and Carlton, that I have little left to invest in Joyce. Plus, Joyce was verbally abused by Brandi, IMO, so I give her a pass for awhile. She's also tried to make amends, start fresh and not nit pick, while Carlton and Brandi spend ALL their time being rude, nit picky and disgusting. Joyce does bug me when she constantly runs her hand through her hair. She does it more than Kyle! It's a bad habit she needs to break. I bet she would still do it with shorter hair too. Joyce is not a favorite of mine, but she's better than Brandi, Carlton, and even Taylor, IMO. I doubt she'll come back next season, unless something drastic happens.
    She runs her hand through her hair constantly, and the time she was nit picking with Lisa about what Lisa said about her own hair was comical, she may as well not be on he show..she makes me yawn. I think Yolanda's daughter is a terrific model..I am one of the few that likes Yolanda. Well, doesn't mind her

I love Carlton and her, this is bloody stupid Kyle bores me and her sister. Brandi is a skank, but at least she gives good TV
    norealityhere likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm okay with Yolanda most of the time. In fact, I liked her better before she was so tolerant of Brandi. Before, she would never had tolerated that stuff. It has to be in her contract. No way she's okay with that trash, IMO.
    Moontat likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yolanda got her hair cut, and it really looks nice. Much better than that scraggly mess she was wearing.
    Lizard and short_lived like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Yolanda got her hair cut, and it really looks nice. Much better than that scraggly mess she was wearing.
    I think she looks very cute.
    Prism and short_lived like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I just caught up with the latest episode of BH. OMG Kyle and her acting career. No one knows who you are! I was so emabarassed for her, I cringed in my chair. When she name dropped George Clooney from all her "time" on "ER" I thought, I'll bet when George Clooney sits back and reminisces about his time on "ER", he automatically thinks of all the happy times on the set with Kyle Richards.....
    mayamaisha likes this.

Kyle Richards was on ER????????? I'll have to look that up. lol

Okay. I remember that now. She played a nurse. I was surprised to learn that Cathy, her older sister, is actually her half-sister. And that Kim, played the little girl with one leg longer than the other on Little House on The Prarie. Loved that show.

I wonder what kind of home Kyle and Kim grew up in. They both worked as kids and had a good income, plus, I think their mom was an actress. Has she always lived in Beverly Hills? I see she was born in Hollywood.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-30-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    elleprn likes this.

Actually people do know who Kyle and Kim both are who have grown up in the era of them both being on TV. They at least have something to be known for then sleeping with anyone who gives a sniff and being drunk in public with their underwear on display!

Joyce I love because she drives both Brandi and Carlton nuts and doesn't back down and cower as wanted!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I recall the earlier work of Kyle and Kim. Kyle from Little House on The Praire and Kim on The Nanny and The Professor.

Kim was so cute as Prudence.

Nanny and the Professor (TV Series 1970

+ Reply to Thread