+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3126Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

That's a tendon problem from wearing the heels so much. Pain is the body's way of saying "Go to the doctor."
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I need for Carlton to know her party seemed pretty boring. I saw nothing but an aging woman desperate to look edgy and cool. I have seen more edge at one of those white parties they have in Palm Springs every year.

Yolanda I believe you wanted to use the word rebelling. We already know Brandi is Revolting lol. Hello mrs Malaprop~
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 01-28-2014 at 02:12 AM.
    Lizard, Dragonlady and Debb70 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I went to a strip joint where they were throwing a going away party for someone at husband's work. It looked like a buńch of wįffle house waitresses were taking their clothes off. This was suppose to be the best in town. Women were giving women dollars iguess to boost their egos. And the three men in the crowd appeared to be smiling....i am glad i went because i would have imagined it to be more than it was.

That was trying too hard. And why a gross goody bag? If she really wanted her guests happy she would have paid for real enyertainers (music or dancers).
    You can do it!

Lol the Joyce's husband and Mauricio with all those supposedly beautiful nearly nude women their biggest thing was the yard would be nice if it had an infinity pool,lol. That's how hot the women pole dancers are,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kyle, giving that necklace to Carlton....is she really that desperate to have that woman for a friend? Carlton is an evil specimen.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm trying to figure out if Joyce's husband really did get sick after Carlton made the comment to Joyce at Yolanda's house.

Was Carlton's husband even at her party? It didn't look like many people were having fun, IMO. I laughed when Lisa and Kyle each arrived and said No thank you to drinks at the front door. I don't blame them. I don't know if I would want to drink or eat anything being served by that crew of people. Not very sanitary, IMO. But Carlton doesn't seem very clean to me either. She looks rather dingy looking. She looked like someone who might work at a pool hall or car wash at her own party. lol
    Moontat and elleprn like this.

Carlton (IMHO) is the worst housewive to join any of the housewive shows.
    I just caNOT stand her. I want to FF through all her scenes but last night she was practically in the entire show.
    PLEASE BRAVO get rid of her. She is so FULL OF HERSELF. She is always making FACES about everything.
    GO AWAY CARLTON. PLEASE.

Ok, Kyle, I saw her on "DAYS" as I watch that Soap. This was way back in NOV. I turned it on to watch and there she is. SHE DID AWESOME. I mean I watched as though I was there to critique her and really she
    was wonderful. She was on all of about 7 minutes as the head of a modeling agency (not a talent agency as she stated on the show last night).

Kim and her "meet and greet" ... I am glad she had fun there.

Lisa, ugh, what is up with her lately. She seems like she is either complaining about something or someone OR cancelling on friends.

Yolanda's daughter on that GUESS Billboard, BEAUTIFUL!! I am going to look for it next time I am up in LA.

Brandi, wow, she was the CALMEST we have seen of her in a very long time.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I loved seeing Kim in that environment. To me, that is an interesting story for her. We all know what stars do when they are big. But it's interesting to see what happens and how you work as a "has been". And a cameo appearance from Jimmy McNichol!!! That brought me back to childhood! I think that both Yolanda and Carlton proved that if you want to be offended and search hard enough, you can find something to offend you.
    prhoshay and Debb70 like this.

I felt like Jimmy McNichol was interested in getting something going with Kim. He could not keep his eyes off her and he was almost drooling! I wanted to snatch that gum out of his mouth; his chomping was VERY uncool.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Oh yes. Jimmy McNicol! That was a blast from the past. I actually liked the guy way back when. His sister, Christy, played on the tv series Family. Her on screen sister, Meredith Baxter, would later announce she was also a lesbian. (Trivia) LOVED that show.

It was so nice to see Kim with her fans. She has real fans and people who have followed her career since she was a child. I can't see Brandi or Carlton having anything like that.

When Carlton kept complaining about Kyle at the gathering at Yolanda's, I wanted Joyce to pull out a digital recorder and say okay, I'm recording everything you say about Kyle so we can send it to her. You wouldn't want to say anything behind her back would you? Carlton is so hypocritical. Didn't Carlton say something crazy like she dreamed Kyle was against her and therefore she was upset with Kyle.......lol
    MsDiva2007 and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread