+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

If these women had something other than cooked spaghetti for legs, it might help! Geez......EAT SOMETHING.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    If these women had something other than cooked spaghetti for legs, it might help! Geez......EAT SOMETHING.
    eww, i know right? one of the last girls, the one in the red, was especially skinny. it looked like her ankles would bend but she would not quite go down because she probably doesn't weigh enough to make her fall. ugh. that was shocking, seeing her "walk" while her ankles were bending from those shoes!

I hope they recast the entire show. After watching this last episode, I was physically ill. Brandi and the dog, just despicable. I hope the shelter or someone else saw that and took the dog away from her. Kim, I just can't stand to look or listen to her. She may be alcohol free, however she is definitely abusing drugs, prescribed or not. I used to like Yolanda, but all the Brandi enabling and her performance at the self defense class, (not understanding the "tap"), not cute. Joyce waving the gun around and giggling about it was so inappropriate. Gun protocol is uber important, and no joke. However, her "baby" is a joke. Carlton, where to start. My remote only goes to FF4 . I can't stomach the constant smarmy undertone she has about her. Kyle and her fake Shabbat dinner, so contrived. Her insecurity is not attractive. Lisa, you're better than this, just leave before you reach their level. Of course this is just MHO. Just like RHONY, I'm done. I'll come here to read the posts because you are all so great, but I just can't watch any longer.
    Prism, Moontat, Imperfect1 and 2 others like this.

i can certainly understand why you feel that way. i always can understand when people stop watching. what i don't understand is why i (among others) continue to watch although i get angry and often bored by the shows.
    Punkin and Prism like this.

I guess I feel like HWBH is my show and I want it the way I want it. lol Seriously, I bet Andy has gotten a real ear full from fans about this season. I hope he listens. IF not, he may have to end this show.

Oh, I have to eat my works about HW of Atlanta upthread. I accidently caught a scene of that last night and OMG. HUGE fight with the husbands in bath robes. Not so boring now. I may have to switch over.....not that I condone violence.

My reaction, totally-- Joyce giggling while she waved the gun in the instructor's face and Yolanda's smug gloating over the idea that a tap means "more"--right??? were both gross.

I had not really liked Yolanda because of her holier than thou attitude, and her acting as if she had deigned to education all of us in how low=brow the show was, always put me off. But this year-- wow-- she has lost all her haloed specialness-- little hearts on some of the place cards? and her comment that it was unconscious?? unconscious how?? she didn't know she was drawing little hearts? And she is now Brandi's consoler and best defender?

Joyce is just sort of oh-so-shiny and gleaming. I kind of hope the RHW cures her of that after a few years. I think if she calmed down about how gorgeous and ever-so-long-haired she is, she might be okay.

Oh-- and one last thing-- -- Brandi and her dogs? I"m beginning to wonder if the break-in and freeing of her first dog wasn't an animal-loving neighbor taking desperate action to help a poor fellow--creature. I notice it hasn't coming running back to its beloved master. This new dog is probably going to disappear somehow as well. This time it will be Brandi herself clandestinely taking it to a pound. Some people should be prevented from adopting.
    Punkin, prhoshay, Moontat and 2 others like this.

Debb70, Don't switch over, it's awful!!! I always feel like I need to rub Monistat all over me after watching that show!!!! It's just EWWWWW!
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Debb70, Don't switch over, it's awful!!! I always feel like I need to rub Monistat all over me after watching that show!!!! It's just EWWWWW!
    I'm sort of kidding. It seemed like some real violence between those guys. Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    About those super high heels - this is gutwrenchingly funny, and awful at the same time!

Why you shouldn't wear heels - YouTube
    Hey I like my heels but there is a time& place for them. 4' is about all I can tolerate. Hey I'm short...what can I say! I have a pair of Michael Kors booties that I have yet to wear because it has just been too snowy & icy. Not going to break my neck for fashion.
    Punkin likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I have a niece who is 6 feet 2 and she wears sky high heels. the woman walks the strip when we go to vegas in them like they are tennis shoes. Her feet hurt she says when she wears flats.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread