+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3126Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don't think her body is attractive. It seems rather mannequin-like.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't think her body is attractive. It seems rather mannequin-like.

I have only seen a couple of episodes, I think her body is good. I cant say the same about Kim. The work she has had done, yikes, not good
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Carlton is very angular. I like to see some softness in the female form. She kind of reminds me of a cadaver I've seen, but it was a male. It's kind of like she's dehydrated?
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If you watch the pole dancing episode with her and Brandi and the episode with them in the pool in Palm Springs. You will see that her skin is gator like from too much sun. There is something odd looking about her rib area too. It's almost like she did that Janet Jackson rib removal surgery and removed a rib or too.

On an 80 inch tv with HD it is not a good look having to watch skeletor play pole dancer.smh
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 01-22-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    If you watch the pole dancing episode with her and Brandi and the episode with them in the pool in Palm Springs. You will see that her skin is gator like from too much sun. There is something odd looking about her rib area too. It's almost like she did that Janet Jackson rib removal surgery and removed a rib or too.
    I usually FF Brandi, she is too much for me.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Reading the Brandi new dog stuff here... just hate that woman for being an animal abuser. The poor "new" dog is abused worse than the old lost dog. She fails to train the dogs, then blames THEM !
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

The cadaver had ribs that stuck up like that, but it was obvious that he'd died of some hideous disease process. Can you tell it's hard to get that picture out of my mind? The body sinks back into itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Reading the Brandi new dog stuff here... just hate that woman for being an animal abuser. The poor "new" dog is abused worse than the old lost dog. She fails to train the dogs, then blames THEM !
    She is so stupid, she really is.
    -Andy Rooney-

i doubt bravo/andy will get rid of brandi, but i can dream. he has always seemed to like her. my hatred for her started very early and grows by the day. she's an interloper and needs to go. it's inexplicable to me how yolanda can take her. it amazes me that the women didn't just close ranks on her from day one and freeze her out. wonder what would happen if every cast member refused to talk to her or acknowledge her presence in any way. horrible woman. she is not a true animal lover and that's clear to me. but then i would have guessed that, and would rather not see it. it makes my heart hurt to see her pick on a little defenseless dog. he follows her around just wanting to belong and be loved, and she treats him like that. ugh...i hate that cow. and since when has brandi "made it" so big that she's being interviewed and so on? she's a reality person who lets a camera follow her messed up life, and she has no talent whatsoever. i really wish people would not encourage her by buying her book. what a world we live in, when these tacky types of people are our "stars" and "celebs" instead of the actors and actresses who are hardworking and talented with a love for the art of their craft? sighhh....

i would sign a petition if it would work. i don't think bravo would pay any attention to it though. i would love to see carlton leave as well. joyce i have no real problems with.

kim was out of line about the party. they did what is socially accepted practice by rsvp-ing and sending a gift. shut up, kim. don't make yourself a frigging target!
    Prism, MsDiva2007, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

lilymax, you stated everything so perfectly!! So just clicking "like" isn't enough....
    I haven't seen the last episode and I'm hesitant to do it, reading that Brandi treats the puppy badly. Personally, a dog, almost any dog, is more lovable, more respectable, more trusting and with more sense than Brandi any day.
    I almost feel sorry for how delusional she is. She thinks her body, face and her brush w/fame by marrying a C-list (at best) actor can get her celebrity that she wants so badly. I think she's only nice to some of the women hoping they'll help her somehow in her quest. When it doesn't happen, she drops them and moves on to the next one.

+ Reply to Thread