+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3015Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Does Brandi understand that a dog needs to go outside and do his business? Or does she have pads on the floor for them to use? IT seems like she's shocked that the dogs have to go when she provides them no other option. And to speak so cold to the dog. I think Lisa finally saw what she's really like. What adoption agency would find Brandi a fit pet owner? She's not sober enough to properly care for the dogs.

I couldn't even summon any sympathy for Brandi with her daddy problem. I kept thinking that maybe daddy was embarrassed of her behavior on tv. Her behavior is a reflection on him. I'd be ticked off too.

And Brandi had to throw f bombs at the dinner table with the little girls there. She has zero class. And I think I would keep the fact that I grew up seeing my dad naked all the time to myself and my therapist.

Carlton looked like her skin was not attached to her bones when she was in the boxing ring. She looked super angry too. Not good. She gives off such bad vibes.
    momrek06 and MsDiva2007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Yes Brandi cussing at the dog made me so mad! The dog did not ask to be there. There is no reason to be abusive to the new dog because she misses the old one. Heinous bag of bones!
    And didn't she say "Hi STUPID DOG" .... my gawd.

And if her kids hear her talk like that. Geez.

And as Debb mentioned, she had her bro take the kids out of the room when Brandi was reading from her book but seconds into dinner she is dropping the f bomb with the kiddos ALL RIGHT THERE.

Yeah, hey BRAVO, we have seen enough. Isn't there anyone else there in BH you could get to replace Brandi???? (Oh and Carlton TOO.)
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

she said F'n dog. The dog made me want to cry. Brandi can't stand that dog and she should not have one because of her antics. Who just goes out and replaces their dog like that anyway? Peoples dogs are like family. Why would you right away replace one with another. It teaches kids that people and pets are interchangeable. silly twit!
    prhoshay and Debb70 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm beginning to wonder why Brandi' ex doesn't go after full custody. With her behavior, it's clear she's not operating in a manner that is good for the kids. A limited set schedule, ensuring that she's sober, might be a good idea. She is modeling a horrible example for those kids. Granted Eddie was a dog in the fidelity field, but it seems Brandi's conduct is much worse now days.
    momrek06 and MsDiva2007 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Being the main custodian of children is no joke. It can seriously limit what you can do. I know a lot of men who don't want taking care of children to interfere with THEIR lives; they'd just as soon keep it at the occasional visit. It limits their freedom.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Maybe that's it. Mabye Eddie just doesn't feel he can handle the kids full time.

I know I would not want my kids influenced by Brandi.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Maybe that's it. Mabye Eddie just doesn't feel he can handle the kids full time.
    Yes, I wonder as Eddie is a C maybe B actor (another words does he get much acting work) does he travel with LeAnn when she tours?

That would make it hard on the kiddos as they are in school.
    KAREN

He has been working fairly regularly in series tv. I just saw him in the best man Holiday during the christmas holiday

Eddie Cibrian - IMDb
    momrek06 likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    yipes- MsDiva2007- you either have a much better tv than I do, or much better vision--
    I think she has a great body- her face, not so much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread