+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2988Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don't hate Carlton-- but she gives me the willies. Every time she criticizes another women, or practically licks her lips at the prospect of Brandi, I cringe.

I'm thinking her personality is a put-on-- I mean, who is simultaneously so nasty and so lascivious, and who looks down at so many people-- on national TV. And that room she's having built so she can "play" with her husband.... eek.

When she had that bizarre mask on her face, and was biting down on the red ball, I totally gagged. But I bet the whole thing is just a charade-- people who have perverse tastes don't usually announce it to the world, with demonstrations, I would hope--

And why is her face so old and her body so perfect? It's really weird.
    Punkin likes this.

Carlton's body is far from perfect. Her skin is hanging and flaps like waves of the ocean in the wind.
    momrek06, law638 and Debb70 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

yipes- MsDiva2007- you either have a much better tv than I do, or much better vision--

I really need for them to fire Brandi & Carlton and recast them with actual humans instead of Skeletons that speak. I have no need to see pole dancers that look like they just came off the stroll. I find Carlton and her 5th grade antics boring.

The way Joyce was hitting that target I would not want to come across her in the dark.

I am so tired of hearing about Brandi's divorce! get over it already. Brandi jumping off the bed because of Arnold sleeping in it was a bit much,especially since she is not any better! I may be done if Carlton and Brandi come back next season
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Joyce is getting on my last nerve.
    I absolutely hate guns.
    She and her husband need to take their guns and crawl back into the hole they came from.
    And, who in their right mind goes to a gun range dressed like she was. Can't believe the shooting range expert had to tell her to move her hair.
    Bravo, with all the wonderful representatives of the Latina culture that there out there, why would you choose to put Joyce on this show?!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Joyce is getting on my last nerve.
    I absolutely hate guns.
    She and her husband need to take their guns and crawl back into the hole they came from.
    And, who in their right mind goes to a gun range dressed like she was. Can't believe the shooting range expert had to tell her to move her hair.
    Bravo, with all the wonderful representatives of the Latina culture that there out there, why would you choose to put Joyce on this show?!!
    See Joyce doesn't bother me. Joyce seems like a nice person she doesn't strike unless you strike first and she stands up for herself. I love that she doesn't back down to Brandi.
    momrek06, Coco46 and Debb70 like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think so many of the viewing audience wants Carlton gone. Come on already, we are all tired of her obsession week after week with sex and poles and and nakedness and scantly dressed women. She so needs to go.

Watching Brandi with Lisa and crying over her life ..... yes I feel Brandi has allot of crap going on in her life ...... so to Brandi I have said this before and I will say it again, "get some help".

I was confused by Yolanda's hovering all over Brandi's dad? And her Mom just allows this woman (Yolanda) no one has ever met come in to the book signing and dinner party and spend the entire evening almost on Brandi's dad's lap. It was just very odd to me. All the while Brandi's Mom is there just sitting across from them. As well as at dinner. ODD.

I am glad Brandi and her dad have made amens.

I wish wish wish Joyce would pull her hair back at least for one show. #1) at the shooting range. #2) at the self defense class ..... Please pull it back. gawd. It's annoying. And Kyle if you are reading here, the same goes for you. TY

The only thing I applaud Brandi for is not ever including her kiddos in the show (if that was her idea). BUT with her trip HOME, I wonder why she did not choose to bring her boys so their grandparents could spend time with them?
    KathyinMaine likes this.
    KAREN

Yes Yolanda was like Brandi's mouthpiece and bodyguard all built into one. I mean on one hand she doesn't like how Lisa mothers her yet she lets Yolanda fight her battles with her dad for her. Brandi is too much a coward to face her dad without aid of Yolanda.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I thought I saw an interview with Brandi' s husband and singer wife where they said they have their own reality show with the kids. I think she acts nutty because she knows she will be cheated on sooner or later (the country singer).

I am sure it takes a lot of control for Joyce to nail that center board. She might make a good body guard...hope their boxer dog was ok. I think Joyce might have a story still. Carlton's story line (strippers dancing and sex with nannies) is boring.

Lisa broke out the boobs and abs. She must work out to keep in that shape.

Brandi looks like her father. He was getting on her case because of his self embarrassment. Really whenever she has been mean it was stupidity. And at this point alcohol and fright over not dealing with whatever she has not dealt with has paralyzed normal thinking. I think it is using the sex to get love is what has her lost. Men love when they are ready to love. Patty might tell her she is thinking with her penis. Men want to chase. She is spending her time around the most oversexed men who do not want to incorporate her long term into their lives. Shame....

Poor little dog is in a new place. It needs love. They are all it has. I hope she remembers that. Isolate him or put pants on him until her calms down and gets his potties undercontrol.............i think she said the other dogs were peeing all over the place. Don't call him a little f-er for doing what the other little ones have done.
    Last edited by Lizard; 01-21-2014 at 07:18 AM.
    KathyinMaine likes this.
    You can do it!

Yes Brandi cussing at the dog made me so mad! The dog did not ask to be there. There is no reason to be abusive to the new dog because she misses the old one. Heinous bag of bones!
    momrek06 and KathyinMaine like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread