+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

She's not that bright and she craves attention.
    candor likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know people that are not bright, they would never say something like that.! it's disgusting
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Wine with mani-pedi?? Apparently we are less sophisticated here in the north!
    Oh, try it, it's a fun thing - but someone does have to drive everyone home, just in case. Favorite here is the Nail Bar, beautiful place.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Anyone really surprised by the Brandi comment? I'm not. She just goes for shock value too much. I would like Kim to go, but not at the expense of Kyle. While Kyle irritates me a lot of times, I couldn't imagine the RHoBH without her. It'd be like if Lisa said she's just going to stick with Vanderpump Rules and leave the Housewives. I wouldn't know what to do with the series. Maybe Kyle can go in time? But I feel like she'd be the Jeana Keough of the franchise, sort of always involved, really shouldn't be, but still is.

There is a petition floating around to fire Brandi!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    There is a petition floating around to fire Brandi!
    Oh good, how about adding Carlton to that petition?
    Punkin, MsDiva2007, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    Anyone really surprised by the Brandi comment? I'm not. She just goes for shock value too much. I would like Kim to go, but not at the expense of Kyle. While Kyle irritates me a lot of times, I couldn't imagine the RHoBH without her. It'd be like if Lisa said she's just going to stick with Vanderpump Rules and leave the Housewives. I wouldn't know what to do with the series. Maybe Kyle can go in time? But I feel like she'd be the Jeana Keough of the franchise, sort of always involved, really shouldn't be, but still is.
    Actually, I would like to see a whole new set of BH Housewives.

They can all go. Time for a change.
    KAREN

I don't mind Carlton. My boyfriend LOVES her, kind of ridiculous really.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh good, how about adding Carlton to that petition?
    I hate Carlton. Plain and simple. But she's just a normal (?) attitude problem character. Brandi is low class trash to the extreme. All she has going for her are her looks and her public divorce. The rest is disposable and should be. She alone has changed the show so that it is very unappealing to watch anymore. She's brought it down to a level that is definitely not Beverly Hills, show or town, even w/all it's own preposterous characters in real life.

The rest of the cast always spoke well (albeit a little crazy), dressed well, seemed to want to improve in life, even if some of it seemed superfluous.
    Now everything revolves around Brandi and it's bringing the whole show down. She makes sure she is in the center at all times, even if it requires her to say something outrageous and vile......as long as that camera is on her face....or body parts.

wow! I had no idea all that was in me about Brandi.
    Meant to just make a short comment. I'll put away the soapbox now
    candor, MsDiva2007, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Do you go at the same time, or are you in the room together? IF in the room together, do you normally walk down to look at the work in progress like Kim did?
    This probably seems a little off-topic since the subject of gals having bikini waxes with friends, was severa days ago, but I had to respond. A couple of seasons's ago, the E! Channel, ON TV, IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD, showed Kourtney Kardashian giving her sister Khloe a full bikini wax in their hotel room. And worse, because Kourtney clearly didn't know what she was doing, she burned the hell out of Khloe's vajayjay! And then, to make it worse a few scenes later, there was Lamar with his face practically up in Khloe's vajayjay checking it out. Poor Khloe, although who in their right mind would do that, and on tv yet. Some of these reality show people have such HUGE egos that there doesn't seem to be anything too personal to show on tv to the world. I really like Kyle Richards, but apparently, the same goes for her too.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 01-19-2014 at 11:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread