+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

So apparently Lisa, yolanda and Brandi have issues with Joyce because she brings a gift when she comes to someones home. I do the same thing when invited to dinner at someones home. I bring a bottle of wine or a token of appreciation for the invite. I always have its something my mom taught her kids as good manners and etiquette. I even do it when going to visit family as well.

I really am starting to dislike this show because of the petty behavior of the 3 wretches of BH and their resident witch, Carlton
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Brandi and Joyce are both perfect for one another. I feel like they should have been cast for one of these other Bravo shows they are trying to make to replace the Housewives franchises, they just don't fit in to me. I feel like they don't bring together what you all mention about the show being a glimpse behind the gates. They aren't at that level in my mind. Brandi, for example. everytime she fights with Scheena I think she actually probably couldn't get a job like hers in a great restaurant like SUR and would have to start at a Fridays or something.

RHoBH is one of my favorite of the Housewives series, I actually find the parallels to the Vanderpump Rules incredibly interesting. I love that behind the scenes stuff. I enjoy Kyle and her store, even if I think she is just a few notches above Kim on the crazy meter. YOLO is just my favorite, and a great addition to the show last season and so far, Carlton is hit or miss depending on the episode. Definitely didn't start well.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    So apparently Lisa, yolanda and Brandi have issues with Joyce because she brings a gift when she comes to someones home. I do the same thing when invited to dinner at someones home. I bring a bottle of wine or a token of appreciation for the invite. I always have its something my mom taught her kids as good manners and etiquette. I even do it when going to visit family as well. I really am starting to dislike this show because of the petty behavior of the 3 wretches of BH and their resident witch, Carlton
    MsDiva - yes ~~ I lived in a small bible belt town for awhile, and they'd a'like ta bless yore hart and toss ya out on yore keister if ya failed to bring a gift - it was unheard of! Unheard of! Yes on BroomHilda too. She looks like she smells bad.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Brandi is just a "wannabe" and thinks if she is loud a lot, scandalous a lot, drama queen, etc. that she will be noticed and singled out. I think she has achieved that.
    She wants her own show or a rich, powerful magnate so she could rise above the rest. This is most likely why she keeps bringing up how her marriage ended.
    I just don't understand the huge love and protection she gets from Yolanda, who's so judgmental of others.......I guess it must be because of script direction. It just seems so contrary to the woman she portrays otherwise.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Brandi is just a "wannabe" and thinks if she is loud a lot, scandalous a lot, drama queen, etc. that she will be noticed and singled out. I think she has achieved that.
    She wants her own show or a rich, powerful magnate so she could rise above the rest. This is most likely why she keeps bringing up how her marriage ended.
    I just don't understand the huge love and protection she gets from Yolanda, who's so judgmental of others.......I guess it must be because of script direction. It just seems so contrary to the woman she portrays otherwise.
    Yolanda doesn't exactly have good judgment.... she actually married that slithering Muhamad - just imagine what kind of thinking it takes to be involved with gutterslop like him. Ugh. Cringe.
    MsDiva2007, Dragonlady and elleprn like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I need for Brandi to understand that "I always say stupid things. It's just me and people who know me understand" girl that is not an excuse to say whatever you want to people. You also need to know that sometimes when you dish it out people will shove it back at you!

Funny she doesn't want to be labeled yet she puts labels on people. Just watching the uber look of jealousy when Lisa was actually enjoying Kyle and Joyce was beyond demented. Brandi is scared Lisa will find another pet like she replaced Cedric with Brandi.

Omg just to spend 5 minutes ripping Brandi a new one would be so awesome!
    candor, Imperfect1 and AcookerTV like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I find Brandi, The Witch and Hoyce to be nauseatingly thin. In fact, the only HW I find attractive is Lisa.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I really could have done without seeing those 2 stick figures grinding their bones on that pole. I hope they bleach it before anyone else uses it. Someone needs to send them both still photos of their nasty looking bodies.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Yolanda doesn't exactly have good judgment.... she actually married that slithering Muhamad - just imagine what kind of thinking it takes to be involved with gutterslop like him. Ugh. Cringe.
    I think that Yolanda's marriages are career moves. Recall how Yolanda talked about leaving home at an early age and supporting her family? I think that Yolanda sees her husbands as part of her career moves and the income they bring is part of what she supports her family with. Granted she had a modeling career, but that's nothing compared to the fortunes of Mohamed and David Foster.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Ken normally never bothers me but he irked me twice last night. First he got in the middle of things with women, the same thing he chastised Michael,Joyce's husband last week. Ken told someone before to Mauricio before to not get into with a single woman with no husband. He did this with Kim herself last night.

The thing that really bugged was his condescending way with The maid, Rosa over those dresses. "Telling her she's not underprivileged she's privileged. Really? The look on her face was sad
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread