+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3073Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Right. The challenge of the show was for Andy to give up his RV home parked in the drive way. Very odd. I just figured he lived in the RV so he could drink and not disrupt the family, but I don't think he was still in a relationship with the woman who lived there, who was the mother of his daugther. I don't think the older girl was his daughter. Overall, it was a very odd situation.

As someone that watch Celebrity Rehab, the very first time I saw Jennifer with Brandi on RH, I knew instantly she was from CR.

Now FF, Jennifer seems to be along side Brandi at so many of the functions Brandi shows up at BUT Brandi is getting worse and worse with the drinking.

WHY isn't the friend helping her more?

Or maybe she is or tries and Brandi tells her to STFU like Brandi does with everyone else on the show? Hmmm.

Something just really ODD with this Jennifer from CR who got clean herself (right) spending boat loads of time with an alcoholic like Brandi??????
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

This show is a lot shorter now that I skip all of icky Carlton and Kim's stupid dog storyline.

That Jennifer Giminez article was really strange! I didn't know she was just "playing" house manager on Sober House.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Kyle's dress at her charity event, while maybe a couple of inches too short, was the most flattering thing I've seen her in for ages. No caftans, and it fit properly. Joyce had Brandi's number at the golf course 100%: attack, F you, play the victim. Methinks Joyce had previous seasons to review. Carlton was kind of fun with her kids, but she really doesn't add anything to this show. Lisa and Yolanda are too apologetic for Brandi and Kim is just off in her own dog universe. At this point, I'd rather be in that dog universe while watching RHOBH.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brandi said it right when she said "I have issues...." Truer words have never been spoken. I am so sick of everybody making excuses for her.

She is so jealous of Joyce that it's not even funny. That's how it is, I guess, when you base your life around looks.

The dog trainer brings the dog back; when does he train Kim? She's an idiot. All of that dog's training may be for naught.
    Moontat likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Brandi needs to realize everyone in the world has gone through something. Most of of us however manage to act like adults and us the struggles as a learning process and keep it moving.
    Lizard and Starbucks880 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't see any of LaToya Jackson's looks in Joyce. And, like someone said before, the more appropriate word would be 'racial', not "racist". 'Racial' is more descriptive and accurate, not hateful, and I think that is the way it was used.
    LaToya and Joyce have the very same nose.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Yes, I remember now...Andy Dick did sleep in a camper in the driveway but when I watched the show, Gennifer came into the house for her "date" w/Andy. They may have retreated to the camper later, for all I know. I see the Gennifer was a model but don't mean to sound cruel but there's something odd about her nose and mouth that doesn't make her look pretty to me......the rest of her looks like the After photo of some plastic surgeon's resume. She also seems to be one of those people who make Reality TV their profession.....skipping from one to another.
    Personally, I prefer this Kim who's kind of nutty and if the dog makes her happy, I'm all for it. Better than picking another loser to have a relationship that doesn't last or ends badly as she has before.

Jennifer Gimenez is rapidly emerging as one of Hollywood's brightest talents. She has proven her merit not only as a supermodel, but also as an actress, reality star and expert panelist on addiction, health, fitness and fashion.

Jennifer Gimenez - Biography - IMDb

I googled her. I think I would like to see her in something that was not so much about addiction. I see that she has successfully dealt with that in recent years. Kudos to her.

It looks like the Miami swimsuit model has loads of bucks. I wonder if Brandi could still cash in on her looks. If so, that is what I think she should do (aside from staying out of the alcohol bottles and servicing men).
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread