+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3069Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Carlton looks like skeletor with a bad tan and back acne!
    KathyinMaine likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yeah, I vote NO to anything to do with Carlton and her sex life. ugh. That woman is grotesque. She seems to have nothing worthwhile to add to the show. Joyce .... well the jury's still out on that one, but merely being on the other side of Brandi's little tantrums automatically makes her more likeable than Brandi. I don't think she should have taken things as far as she did, though....I think she should have continued to try to be "a lady" as she always said she was trying, and she had some real anger inside her that maybe could have been safely vented in another way besides hitting back at Brandi that hard. Brandi isn't tough and cool though. Nope. She runs away and cries when anybody stands up to her cruelty and bs. She's indeed a bully, although I didn't see what she said to Joyce as that horrible, it was still rude and stupid and the worse thing is she was trying to drag her girls into it and cement her little group. She is so desperate for a valid place in this community of women that it's pathetic. She just never belonged.

I would give anything to see Taylor come strolling in, Brandi gone for good, and maybe even Camille in place of Carlton. Can you imagine Camille ever ever acting as tacky and nasty as Carlton? or Brandi? Camille had a lot more class. Never thought I would accuse her of that, lol.

Kim is a little bit dingy now, but she always was and is much more likeable sober. I was wondering why she seems to be on such good terms with Brandi (I believe this was stated by her on WWHL)...and I think it could be that she recognizes her old drunken self in Brandi and feels some compassion for her.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I know this may sound really terrible. But, I think that in order for Bravo viewers to be interested in the "room" that Carlton is building, they should have found a more appealing, attractive and interesting person than Carlton. She's just not a person, IMO, to inspire viewers to be amused about her sex life. It just makes you feel a little ill.
    Well I know ONE person that would disagree with you on this, Debb .... yup and her name is CARLTON!

Carlton thinks she is "all that". Period. But YUCK!

She is just so ODD and so UNLIKEABLE. Ugh.

Kim definitely is funnier now that she is sober.
    Kyle just screams insecure to me all the time.
    Yolanda, what is your attraction to Brandi?
    Lisa is so snarky this season.
    Brandi needs an intervention.
    Joyce needs to cut some of that hair off. OR at least stop swinging her head 24/7.
    Coco46 likes this.
    KAREN

The blows ups at these dinners this year are such a reach-which place card got a heart and the accusation that Yolanda, Brandi, and Carlton are part of a "dream team". Who cares? I do think Brandi needs a one way ticket to rehab and since all these girls work the circuit, why not revamp Dr. Drew's CELEBRITY REHAB and let her do it on TV like the rest of her life? Worse than Carlton's nanny helping pick out handcuffs for the playroom was Carlton throttling the leg of her mother in law at the Hustler store. Joyce is on a reality TV deserted island-she hasn't found her niche on the show or defining characteristic so is left blankly staring back at Brandi's insults without hitting one back over the net. That's what makes her boring-who is Joyce besides the one with the German husband who speaks Spanish on cue?

REF the comment above about Brandi going into rehab with Dr. Drew. That is an idea. Brandi would be paid pretty well for that venture, according to what former patients have reported. AND I have noticed that Brandi's frequent friend and guest on HW's is Jennifer. Jennifer worked on Celebrity Rehab and also managed the sober living house on Dr. Drew's show Sober House. She is a recovering addict with an impressive story.

So why does Jennifer who does not drink, hang with Brandi and others who drink so much? It would seem to me that it would not be a good idea. I thought she may be a sober coach one time, but that's not it, because the people she hangs with aren't sober.

Jennifer Gimenez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    AWfielder likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've never been able to understand why people seem to love Lisa so much. I am not a part of that mindset, at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow…reality show world is such an inbred little club. Busy Celebrity Rehab staffer Jennifer takes a time out to attend drunken dinners with the housewives? Why am I surprised? I think the housewives need to list their estates with the boys from MILLION DOLLAR LISTING when not getting a remodel from Jeff Lewis on FLIPPING OUT. Bravo keeps hyping their new show about two girls who are besties/personal trainers and I'm sure they can put the housewives on a workout regimen they can do while fighting with each other.

I saw Jennifer Gimenez on Wife Swap last season. She is the girlfriend of Andy Dick. But Andy lives with a woman and they raise their children together, live together and have no intention of leaving each other. I'm not sure what their relationship is but Jennifer was on it and she comes to the house often and "dates" Andy. The "wife" is there and doesn't seem to mind.....they have an "agreement."
    I don't get it but it seems to work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I saw Jennifer Gimenez on Wife Swap last season. She is the girlfriend of Andy Dick. But Andy lives with a woman and they raise their children together, live together and have no intention of leaving each other. I'm not sure what their relationship is but Jennifer was on it and she comes to the house often and "dates" Andy. The "wife" is there and doesn't seem to mind.....they have an "agreement."
    I don't get it but it seems to work for them.
    I saw that episode too and it was confusing. I checked it out and discovered that Jennifer and Andy were dating, however, after a few of his relapses, Jennifer reported they were no longer a couple. She claims that she and Andy Dick have been friends for a long time and then were more. I suspect that Jennifer plays roles as a living. I think she may be playing Brandi's friend too.

If you notice in her bio on Wiki that I posted above it sounds like she played being a Sober House Manager, even though she really wasn't one. I guess she's a former model, like Brandi, who just plays whatever reality tv role that she can get. Recall awhile back on HW's. Didn't Jennifer attend a party as a friend of Taylor? It was a party at a housewives house. I can see it in my mind, but will have to recall all the details.
    .............................. ..............................
    Found it. It was when Brandi gave a party at a friend's Malibu beach house, but Jennifer was there as Brandi's friend. Maybe it's for real.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-06-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As I recall, wasn't Andy Dick supposed to be living in camper that was parked in the driveway of the house where his children and their mother lived? That's probably where Jennifer visited him. Reminds me of the song No Scrubs! I can't imagine who would want to be bothered with a guy who lived like that. What sane adult, anyway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread