+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3153Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Brandi and her story line are old. Blah blah blah your husband cheated on you and now you act out, drink too much and act out some more. It's been how long since that happened? She needs to get herself together and move forward. The best revenge she could ever inflict on Eddie and LeAnne is to live well. I used to be okay with Yolanda but now she drives me crazy. I don't like Kyle but I believe her that Yolo said something stupid about Lisa in Paris. She said last season that she doesn't like being around drunk women, but she is always sitting next to Brandi. She lectures people on how to be a good gracious host, but then does the stupid heart thing. I liked her husband much more than her in this last episode. Kim is hilarious in her interviews! I like her so much now! Who was that guy she was sitting next to at the dinner. He had his arm around her and they looked quite cozy. Is he Yolanda's friend? Joyce- meh, I do agree with her that Brandi is probably jealous that she has a husband and that if Brandy acted better she would probably have someone too. She's boring but doesn't deserve Brandi barking at her. Yolanda, as the most perfect host in the world, should have asked Brandi to shut it or get out.
    Punkin and Dragonlady like this.

Yolanda made those comments on screen for all the world to see.
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I just can't muster up the energy to comment anymore. These shows are probably 90% scripted in some fashion and to believe this is their "reality" is nuts. lol
    Punkin, Shoepie and sparklete like this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

It always seems "suspect" to me that cameras are ready to record such key phone convos and 'happenstance' meetings of the "Real" Housewives. Hmmmmm. I could understand the planned events, but 'casual' meetings with cameras, gimme' a break! We've been Bamboozled! (Or have allowed ourselves to be for far to long.)
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

FORT Fogey

No need to suspect, Punkin. This show is entirely set up. I am sure they give them dinner table topics and ask them to comment on the others with specific instructions. No script, these women are not actors.

They all have their own friends outside of this show. These women do not hang out together when they are not filming.
    Punkin likes this.

I am at the point where I read what you all have to say & I FF through until an interesting part. Yea really getting over this series.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I would not be surprised if at the reunion they magically air the footage that clearly shows Yolanda talking about Lisa. I saw it with my own eyes. Bravo chose not to air it at the last reunion because they wanted to use it when or if Lisa and Yolanda have a falling out.
    Punkin and doolollie like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

These dogs creep me out. And it is disgusting seeing Lisa's little nasty dog in that restaurant.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Oh boy, this episode was comfortable until we got to dinner. I can see why Brandi may find Joyce annoying but she needs to learn how to get her point across without jumping straight into attack mode. It is no use in bringing up what each other friends think of one another because that is not going to help at all. Only time I was ok with Brandi getting as mad as she did was when Joyce brought up "being racist" and how she only brought her friend because she was trying to prove something. That would send me off the hook. We have seen Brandi with her both of her friends plenty since she has joined the show and I think some people throw out the racist word to easily nowadays.

Lisa should have talked to Brandi before the dinner though and asked her if she was ready and willing to try to bury the hatchet. It is useless to try to do something like this if someone isn't ready or willing to do it. Reminds me of Jill/Bethenny and Ramona trying to force them to make up.

Joyce needs to calm down about this whole dream team thing. There will always be people in a large group that are closer to one another than the rest of the group, it is normal, it happens. It is not that big of a deal that Yolanda drew some hearts on their cards. That is something that you joke about and get over it.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.

I've got to catch up on this show. Apparently, I've missed two episodes. I keep trying to find it, but can't. It's not on demand either. What's going on?

+ Reply to Thread