+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Forgot Carlton also mentioned she puts her tongue in her sons mouth. Yuck.
    Whattttttt? Gawd she is one really ODD BALL.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Whattttttt? Gawd she is one really ODD BALL.

IMO, she's a sick, slithering nasty piece-o-crap. Which means I'll prolly enjoy watching her get reamed by one of the other women when they've had enough. *sigh*.
    Punkin, momrek06 and Prism like this.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey

A friend of mine here in FL is close to the woman who gives Kyle botox and skin care. She is a nurse who has a business and has lofty Beverly Hills clientelle. She adores Kyle and says she is a fabulous person. Kyle will not talk about the show even though a spot was filmed with her in it giving all the women botox. Her friend is wealthy and could easily be one of the women on this show. She has natural hair to her waist and beautiful. She was approached to be a cast member and declined. Classy woman. She has a million dollar business she did not want to compromise.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Forgot Carlton also mentioned she puts her tongue in her sons mouth. Yuck.
    Please tell me at what point she says this. I have to view it. I must have missed it. This sounds way too crazy and abusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Please tell me at what point she says this. I have to view it. I must have missed it. This sounds way too crazy and abusive.
    And disturbing and UNHEALTHY.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Yep, you're right ElizabethG, she will get reamed by one or more of the cast members. Cannot possibly be soon enough. Bravo sure nailed her act - we watch b/c she's a freak. Freaks get ratings.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't think she said she stuck her tongue in her son's mouth, but that she ASKED for his. On a disgusting scale, it's right up there with nasty-ass Alicia Silverstone (?) chewing up her son's food and spitting it into his mouth, but it's sounds more sexual. Alicia seemed to think it was funny.
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Carlton is a complete fraud.
    To me, everything she does/says is to shock others. I doubt that's who she really is. I'm not saying she just does this for tv but all throughout her life.
    She's such a hypocrite and assigns herself the role of sole judge on what is foul or appropriate language and what isn't....I'm referring to how she reacted to Brandie's use of the C-word. That was ok....but Kyle asking if she was raised Catholic???? no, that was intrusive.
    She's a big waste of time and obviously didn't get enough attention so she needs to act this way. I wasn't buying the sexual innuendos w/the nanny for a minute, nor w/ Lisa.....just more shock-attacks.
    Punkin, Shoepie, momrek06 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Carlton is a complete fraud.
    To me, everything she does/says is to shock others. I doubt that's who she really is. I'm not saying she just does this for tv but all throughout her life.
    She's such a hypocrite and assigns herself the role of sole judge on what is foul or appropriate language and what isn't....I'm referring to how she reacted to Brandie's use of the C-word. That was ok....but Kyle asking if she was raised Catholic???? no, that was intrusive.
    She's a big waste of time and obviously didn't get enough attention so she needs to act this way. I wasn't buying the sexual innuendos w/the nanny for a minute, nor w/ Lisa.....just more shock-attacks.
    Yes. ITA.

As I tried to understand her talking to Yolanda, Carlton said she asked her son if she could put her tongue in his mouth of which Yolanda stated (while laughing) that was disturbing. (I may not have the exact wording but it's not like IT HAPPENED just that Carlton asked Cross). For DEBB70, Yolanda and Carlton were alone sitting at the bar in Carlton's home. The other ladies were all not there just yet. They were basically mumbling. It's was difficult to understand them.

Did anyone notice when all the ladies were outside talking that all their drinks looked like they had stopped by Starbucks???? They were in cardboard cups with lids???? Doesn't Carlton have glasses at her 'Harry Potter' mansion????

All this "I love you" from the Nanny to Carlton.....WTH. Like Dragonlady says 'shock-attacks' for the viewing audience.

Ok Yolanda definitely has hair extensions and bad ones. Her extensions do not even match her hair.

Joyce throwing her hair around all throughout the episode was ANNOYING. Very high school-ish.

Kyle getting sooooo emotional over Brandi questioning her about Mauricio's possible affair rumors, leads me to think that there IS something to that rumor. Hmmm. If it was not anywhere true then Kyle would have just blown it off.

Brandi is just getting worse and worse with each season and each episode. Geez.

Lisa and her faint. Whatever. But I will say Kim demonstrating while she was talking to the cameras and actually falling was hysterical.

Kim is looking really healthy this season. Her skin and her hair and her whole personality. Allllll for the better. YEAH KIM!
    Punkin, Dragonlady and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Yolanda has very thin hair and her extentions are not helping, it always looks bad.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread