+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't know....Lisa may be slyer with her "mean girlness". She may have the talent to put it out there without it seeming like she's doing it. I thought she got pretty tacky at Kyle's Chamber of Commerce party, and she did it with the prettiest smile on her face.

Interesting. I thin Lisa is one to be watched.
    Did you notice how quickly Lisa reacted to Kyle's introduction of one of the new women as, "Here's someone who sounds like you, Lisa!" (or something close to that)? She had to remark that their accents were not so similar to her own ear. The Brits are very class conscious about their accents and I took that to imply that Lisa feels she speaks The Queen's English more as the very upper classes speak. And the new girl? Not so much. Not that we'd notice, but Lisa must think new girl is Eliza Doolittle. Methinks Lisa is a bit of a snob.
    Lizard and Coco46 like this.

The one who gets put out when people talk about her kids names needs to get bent. when you name your kids Cross, Mystery and whatever the third one was you are inviting people to make comments on it.

Lisa has gone to the school of throwing shade and gets an A for a grade. I use to like her but she just seems so mean girl. It looks like she is going to finally see the true Brandi,lol.
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Cross, Mystery and Destiny........definitely unusual names......so if you name your child that, expect comments.
    Shoepie, momrek06 and Coco46 like this.

FORT Fogey

This is the only housewife show I have ever watched. I got started on it because a friend of mine's friend was going to be on it. She gives Kyle her botox. Well, they never aired that bit of tape and by the time we knew that I was hooked. That was 3 years ago. This season is terrible so far and I don't see it getting any better. But I will continue to watch because there is a gun to my head.
    Punkin, Dragonlady and doolollie like this.

lol. that's it! there's a gun to my head also! i would never watch this trashy stuff on my own....no....not me.

you could just see the woman's face waiting to take on somebody/anybody who made a remark about her kids names. and who does that? i felt the same way you all do, that you don't give your kids names like that if you don't want anyone making remarks. it was so uncomfortable when she told the others the names! nobody knew quite what to say but whew! thank god they were all nice about it. she looks to me like she might just be a little bit cray cray, what do you think?

Sighhhhh....Lisa has changed so much. I agree with those who say she's mean but in a sneaky way. She definitely has a new mean girl vibe. I wish we could go back in time to the days of Lisa, Adrienne, Kyle, Kim, Camille (hope I haven't forgotten a wife or three). I miss those days. The idea of Kyle being in the COC bores me to tears as does her being a shop owner. Brandy is worse if possible. Yolanda is just kind of there. Adrienne no longer even is there! And as for Kim, well she and Kingston had about the most interesting interaction on the show the other night. But I have a disobedient wildman of my own, and I can't make a whole season out of watching her dog run her ragged. It's kind of scary, lol. He's a big dog! and I would say yes, get him to training straight away! My dog is small, that's my saving grace. he's a lot of dog packed into that little body though. He could use some training himself, I don't know how Kim manages that dog every day. And I don't really want to see a show about it. Or about Mystery, Destiny, and Cross, and their mom, who may be a witch! God it just got so thick so fast.
    Punkin and Dragonlady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post

Sighhhhh....Lisa has changed so much. I agree with those who say she's mean but in a sneaky way. She definitely has a new mean girl vibe.

Hmm, affter watching the first epi last week and watching Lisa being so snarky at the Party and everyone here saying "Lisa has changed so much" .... hmm, I am wondering now if this is the REAL LISA and we are just finally
    seeing Lisa 'letting her hair down' as the saying goes and just saying to herself 'she is done being sweet PINK Lisa' and she will be the Lisa she has always been and that's SNARKY. Hmmm.
    JMHO!
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    KAREN

I think all of them have changed. I'm not sure if this is the Real Lisa or an affect of celebrity-hood. I think Kim is the only one who remains the same......altho not as nutsy as she once was.
    Noticed that Brandy's face is so full of Botox it barely moves at all anymore.....and she's so young and doesn't need it. Pretty soon they'll all start to have that strange Hollywood face...nipped, tucked and stiff.
    Punkin likes this.

there is a Plastic Surgeon in BH lol at the nation of rabid wolverines he is creating with surgery and botox.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Accent, British and classes--you must be right about that.

I guess Lisa always snarked but we now see what the snarks mean. Before we thought they were efforts to be funny not hurtful. But the younger woman comment and the panteen comment--shows meaness or unforgivingness for the time kyle was plotting against lisa with others. I still think the plotting is worse character wise than snarking. Like leah in miami. I do not think her snarking is so so bad. But they cannot stop.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I fail to see why saying someone should do a Pantene commercial is a dig. Those women have beautiful hair!
    Punkin and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread