+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I can't believe Lisa allows her employees to talk to her that way (the female bartender that stormed out). I would have that girl fired on the spot. People like her are a dime a dozen in Hollywood and she would be replaced pretty fast. I needed to scrub my brain after the non British new girl's husband talked about running around naked. He is not one who I want to picture naked with his penis swinging around. I find Yolanda more believable than Kyle. Either one of the stupid fights need to be let go. Regarding Mauricio--I think he is crazy about Kyle, but I 100% believe he likes to fool around with other women.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If I were the boss, I would never allow my employees to believe that they are my equal. That's where you first go wrong....trying to be their friends.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'd have fired most of these spoilt children if I were Lisa and they "worked" for me. Where do you find places like this, where you can just walk out if you are angry at somebody and don't want to work that shift? I've never had a job like that, lol.

I didn't like either new wife. They are not going to be good additions to this show. It's gone so far down market now if you will, with Brandi coming aboard, and sad to see she isn't gone. Evidently some people saw fit to buy her trashy book, and now she's better off. Can't say I'm happy for her.

One woman has children named Mystery, Cross, and (I can't even remember the other one)? yet she hates it when people talk about her kids' names?? OMG, so we can expect her to be having a big ol' fit whenever Lisa makes a joke of the names? The reunion will be fiery, I'm betting. Now why would they bring on a woman like this Latina beauty queen at all? You can tell she's a trashy one by her very first conversation at a party. Lovely.

Her hair was better than Kyle's though. Ooh, Kyle won't like that!

These ladies are just beginning to bore me to tears, and I didn't like the interaction with the stars of Lisa's little restaurant either. They need to keep quiet till its their turn. Their show is unwatchable too.
    Punkin, Coco46 and AWfielder like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I'd have fired most of these spoilt children if I were Lisa and they "worked" for me. Where do you find places like this, where you can just walk out if you are angry at somebody and don't want to work that shift? I've never had a job like that, lol.
    That's what I call volunteer work!!!! No paycheck tether!! It definitely has it's positive aspects!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That's what I call volunteer work!!!! No paycheck tether!! It definitely has it's positive aspects!
    lol. no kidding! maybe they work for camera exposure alone! i mean, they want to be big stars someday, don't they?

Lol i heard Jax is dating GIGI from shahs of sunset. they deserve each other
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I loved this show in its first couple seasons, particularly the second one where we knew before the season started what was going to happen to Russell so it was like watching a tragedy in reverse. I didn't feel guilty either or like I was rubber necking at a traffic accident. They all chose to be on TV and Taylor was quick to hawk her book about it on the reunion show. Now that Taylor, Adrienne, and Camille are gone it feels like a shell of its former self and the replacements look like they arrived directly from Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. All those brats from Lisa's harem at Sur are intolerable. How did that abomination get renewed? I will say one thing about Kyle- I ran into her at my pharmacy and couldn't resist telling her I had been a fan of the show and she was gracious and very warm. I just don't know how long this tired go round will last on my DVR.
    Last edited by AWfielder; 11-07-2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: spelling
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.

I agree all the life seems to have been sucked out of the BH bunch.

I disliked the whole mean girl aspect. And I had a greater like for Lisa because of it, that she was not a mean girl.

But Lisa sure does love attention. She plays games at SUR with the unacceptable employees for drama that she feels will keep her show on tv.
    You can do it!

I don't know....Lisa may be slyer with her "mean girlness". She may have the talent to put it out there without it seeming like she's doing it. I thought she got pretty tacky at Kyle's Chamber of Commerce party, and she did it with the prettiest smile on her face.

Interesting. I thin Lisa is one to be watched.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread