+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 499 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I thought the first episode tonight was delicious. But they do put the RHOC to shame since they are even thinner and more Botoxed, plumped, filled, lifted, lipo-ed etc etc. Couldn't help thinking that it must take a lot of work to maintain their looks. I noticed their nails, all french manicures but perfect, like they must get it done every few days to have that pristine look. (mine always look beat up in no time).

They all do look somewhat strange though, with their bony-ness, long, long hair, cat's eyes & high high brows, puffed up lips. I guess they can't see themselves the way we see them.

I also felt a little squeemish watching Camille and Kelsy Grammar interact lovingly, knowing now that Kelsy was either already bedding his new girlfriend or soon to be. And since she was pregnant, we know that "bedding" was involved.

I did like the one wife who was so brutally honest about knowing someday her husband would likely trade her in for a younger model but jeeze, what a sad way to lead your life, even if the money is nice.

I actually fell asleep watching this. I got to the point where they got on the plane and Kyle was all freaking out.

I'm going to like this snarkfest. I like to see how the other half live, the mansions, private jets, glitz and glamour. But Dang! These women are scary looking! They look like hookers. Will someone tell them huge lips, pulled too tight skin and botox all over your face makes you look older not younger! Bravo timed this show right, just in time for Halloween!
    How come these housewife shows always have a gay guy in the mix? On this show it's Lisa's 'permanent' houseguest Cedric.

FORT Fanatic

Those lips really get me. There was one set in particular on a woman whose mouth seems to be unusually large. It kept getting my attention.

What a life these women have. I don't even envy them. Just not my style even if I had money, which I don't.

Those scenes with the Grammar family made me feel very sorry for the young and innocent children.

You people are going to be so proud of me! I didn't watch one episode of DC & still didn't see this season Atlanta. Didn't watch BH either. I watched Private Practice instead. Okay I will admit I did watch South Park which had Jersey Housewives & Jersey Shore featured.
    Maybe this is why I've been so nice to people lately.

Yes I will watch OC & NY when it comes back on. A girl can't quit cold turkey.

FORT Fogey

Reg. the Grammers....when Kelsey was leaving, Camille said "I love you" but he did not say it in return. There did seem to be a little tension in that house.

The thing is about affairs.....I would bet hands down that ALL, and I mean ALL, the other husbands are sleeping around. In fact, they may even have their wives' permission to do so (apparently very commin on big money circles).

I just think that when people have so much money that they can have any pleasure in life, they will take it. Men, anyway. I hate to say it, but I do think women are more inclined to monogamy than men (as a general rule....there are always exceptions on both sides).

I didn't bother to watch as this hits too close to home for me.
    I get to see these scary looking women on a daily basis. I don't like it much when women start looking like each other. Way too Twilight Zone for me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I am glad I am not these women. Did anyone notice that one lady's lips that seemed swollen or was it me? They just seem so very boring, like I said I am glad I am not them. But I bet I keep watching.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4084756;
    Reg. the Grammers....when Kelsey was leaving, Camille said "I love you" but he did not say it in return. There did seem to be a little tension in that house.

The thing is about affairs.....I would bet hands down that ALL, and I mean ALL, the other husbands are sleeping around. In fact, they may even have their wives' permission to do so (apparently very commin on big money circles).
    I just think that when people have so much money that they can have any pleasure in life, they will take it. Men, anyway. I hate to say it, but I do think women are more inclined to monogamy than men (as a general rule....there are always exceptions on both sides).
    I think you are absolutely correct in this assumption. Sure, no one can say "always" but I think it's safe to generalize in this situation. It happens too often, in these circles of the very very rich. Most wives don't care because they are getting what they want from the marriage and as long as their position is not threatened, they're ok with it. Usually, men are not satisfied with just one choice, even if it is Filet Mignon. Look at all the sleezeball celebrity cheating husbands (Jesse James, Tiger, etc) who start slumming around with trashy women.

That one woman, Taylor, I think, must need glasses if she can't see how odd her lips look all puffed up. She reminds me of Julia Roberts' smile but Julia's look natural and her's look painful and just plain freaky.
    But then they all look freaky in their quest to look young and beautiful.

But I loved every minute of it so there must be something wrong with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4036279;
    As long as Bravo is exploiting people, and as long as there's no shortage of people willing to be exploited, I want to see Real Gay Couples of Miami. I think it would be hysterical.
    Hi Ubi. Good to see you over here. Re Gay RH, saw something a couple weeks ago with reference to that (on TV) but have no idea what it was referring to. So, wouldn't be surprised if something is in the offing. I think it would be hilarious only if they were queens and flamboyant and comedic -- if they were married gays, then it would be no different than non-gay marriages with the usual trials and tribulations.

I did watch Beverly Hills the other night. My God -- amazing how much money there is and how they live. It's fun to see familiar areas but when they introduced Maloof's plastic surgeon husband, knew the name from somewhere -- and I really shouldn't know it (patient-wise). Name was way too familiar to me, so Googled it, and sure enough, he's in same building as my dental hygienist. 2nd floor, and Nassif on 3rd floor. I guess I saw it in the smalll lobby a million times, so it just stuck in my mind.

Amazing how the one sister is spittin' image of Demi Moore and the other dark-haried one looks just like Jaclyn Smith.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread