+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3133Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    And speaking of kids on the varius Housewives shows, I was thinking about Brandy being demoted to "friend" status just because her kids weren't allowed to be on the show anymore --- but that can't be right, because on RHOC Tamra's younger kids aren't allowed to be on the show, and she's definitely still a 'housewife.' And there must be other Housewives as well with a similar situation, whose kids aren't shown, for one reason or another.
    Have Brandi's kids ever been shown on camera in all the time she has been on the show? I don't remember them, so it seems odd that suddenly they would have an issue with it. I find it odd that Eddie and Leanne would have hired actors to play the children. That is beyond bizarre. If they can't be on, why not show them and leave it at that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Oops. Yes, I meant Leanne.

I thought the whole lack-of-kids reasoning didn't make sense for the same reason, i.e. the kids really haven't been on the show since the playdate at Camille's as I recall.

I saw an interview with Nene who said she really likes Brandi but when she starts drinking, she says things she really shouldn't. The way Nene said it was in a cautionary and concerned sort of way, i.e. that Brandi has sort of gone overboard. Maybe that is why Bravo is scaling her story back.

And, I think they really want to keep it "Beverly Hills". Without a famous actor husband and career and/or millions of her own, Brandi is only a Beverly Hills wanna-be. Maybe they are taking heed of Taylor's situation and minimizing the participation of the "at risk" characters. I wonder if Kim is sober and whether or not she'll be back in full force.
    If Kim is sober, then I am the queen of England. They need to take her off the camera. I am fine with Brandi being friend of the housewives. I think Lisa is the only one I would keep as an actual housewife. The rest need to go. Surely there are others that could take the place of all of them. I also don't want to see the Morally Corupt Faye Resnick even remotely involved with this show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe you weren't watching the time her one son whipped out his penis and urinated on the lawn instead of asking to use the restroom of whichever HW's home they were visiting? I just about lost my mind, and Brandi didn't think that it was any big deal! That's about the only time I can remember seeing her children on the show.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lisa appeared on the new show Ross Matthews has. He took a big fan of Housewives and gave her a makeover to become like a housewife. He took her to Lisa's restaurant to meet Lisa and Jiggy. The girl was thrilled. Lisa looked rough. She needs some rest or something.

She could have a stressful schedule or something. I have looked bad when I was stressed....I guess they are still filming her wanabe actor/ess show. Off hand I cannot recall any of those couples really liking one another...truly couples of convenience.
    You can do it!

Oh dear Lord, read this link I attached. Awful. I feel badly for Camile as it appeared things were going so well for her.

Camille Grammer accuses boyfriend of vicious domestic violence attack inside hotel room, obtains restraining order - NY Daily News
    KAREN

Glad to see she went proactive on him. Can't help but wonder if this is the first she's seen of the possibility of this type of behavior.

Good on her for getting out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Glad to see she went proactive on him. Can't help but wonder if this is the first she's seen of the possibility of this type of behavior.

Good on her for getting out.
    I would put money on it that she had no indication before this happened. She is smart and saw first hand what happened with Taylor.
    Punkin likes this.

Usually, there are little signs that you may ignore. Even if you have seen it up close and personal in another couple, denial would not be that uncommon, when you look back. It would be interesting to hear what she had to say. We just don't want to believe that about people we care about and think care about us. There are usually little, even tiny, warning signs.

With the type of money Camille has, I do not know if she would ever know that a guy was not interested in her just for her money.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread