+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3006Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I'm not sure if I dreamed this or not, but I thought I posted it yesterday.....maybe I put it on the incorrect thread. Anyway, did you see Kyle on the tv show CSI this week? She played a housewife in Vegas and even made a comment about being one. lol

FORT Fogey

When does this start up again?

Leanne Rhimes has been all over the entertainment shows to promote her new album and mend her image. Not sure the mending part is going well. She was on Chelsey Lately the other night and made reference to Eddie's ex. The tone was that she had a lot to deal with on that front. She expected more applause or laughter from the audience. It must have been full of Brandy fans.

Chelsey's interviewing skills are superior but I noticed a nervousness with Leanne. Part of that is there is no kindred spirit between them, and Leanne is humorless.

Marissa, formerly of this show, was on MillionDollar Listing LA. She was showing a house for sale that belonged to her family. I guess her father-in-law who died recently. I think she said they were asking 26 million. OH, it's a ONE bedroom!
    AmyKay likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Marissa, formerly of this show, was on MillionDollar Listing LA. She was showing a house for sale that belonged to her family. I guess her father-in-law who died recently. I think she said they were asking 26 million. OH, it's a ONE bedroom!
    Is this true? $26 mil for a one-bedroom???

The waitress from Sur who is a singer - can't recall her name - appears on Bravo's summer promos....I wonder if that means Vanderpump Rules will be back.

I read that Brandy is only coming back as a friend of the housewives. Eddie and Shania won't allow the kids to be on the show and without the kids, Brandy they won't let Brandy be a full housewife.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Shania? You mean Leanne, right?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

The price tag on the one bedroom was justified if you saw the house. It was huge and beautiful with an absolutely amazing plot of land and view. There were a lot of room s in the house that could add a closet to make them bedrooms. Lisa's friend Mohammed and his house with the Moroccan room was also on the same episode. Brandi's kids weren't really on the show much at all other than her first season when one of them peed in Kyles backyard. So I don't understand why her kids being excluded would be an issue. I think the only reason to keep her off the show would be if Lisa forbid her from flirting with Ken anymore.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Shania? You mean Leanne, right?
    Oops. Yes, I meant Leanne.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    So I don't understand why her kids being excluded would be an issue.
    I thought the whole lack-of-kids reasoning didn't make sense for the same reason, i.e. the kids really haven't been on the show since the playdate at Camille's as I recall.

I saw an interview with Nene who said she really likes Brandi but when she starts drinking, she says things she really shouldn't. The way Nene said it was in a cautionary and concerned sort of way, i.e. that Brandi has sort of gone overboard. Maybe that is why Bravo is scaling her story back.

And, I think they really want to keep it "Beverly Hills". Without a famous actor husband and career and/or millions of her own, Brandi is only a Beverly Hills wanna-be. Maybe they are taking heed of Taylor's situation and minimizing the participation of the "at risk" characters. I wonder if Kim is sober and whether or not she'll be back in full force.
    Last edited by Jexter; 08-17-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Marissa's father-in-law was Darryl Zanuck!! So, yes, I can believe the house could have been taht much money!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

1 Bedroom.

That's stupid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Marissa's father-in-law was Darryl Zanuck!! So, yes, I can believe the house could have been taht much money!!
    I think the FIL is RICHARD Zanuck, a big movie producer and father of Dean, Marissa's hubby.

A far as any kiddo discussion, I don't think they should be on the HW's shows. JMHO.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread