+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I thought Lisa looked much thinner in her tights and leotard on DWTS than she looks on housewives most of the time, especially in her thigh and hip area. Her legs are much thinner than I had thought they were.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was I the only person who didn't see Lisa as having any kind of size to worry about, ever? Why do people seem to want to see women as walking skeletons these days? Brandi is the only walking skeleton that I can discern, and I think she doesn't really look very good when she is really showing off her bones. I would no more want to look like that than the man in the moon.
    Punkin, Jexter and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was a bit surprised to read these new posts about Lisa. Since when did she ever need to lose any weight? The woman is and always has been tiny!

Brandi I have no words for. She is beyond thin.
    Punkin likes this.

I didn't mean to infer that Lisa needed to lose weight. I don't think she does at all. It's just that she has always had a figure that filled out her pants quite well and didn't have that stick thin figure that is so popular. AND Lisa has commented on her full bottom half on more than one occasion. That's why I noticed when I saw that she did look thin on DWTS. I wondered if perhaps her clothes were making her look more full than she is.

Also, recall the rumors that Lisa addressed about a year ago that she had butt implants. I'm not sure if she denied it or not.

Lisa also seems to have sizable, perky, non-enhanced breasts! When she "fainted" on DWTS, while rehearsing, she was lying on her back and you couldn't see her face. When Kyle took her for her mammogram, she wanted the doctor to acknowledge that she didn't have implants...and the doctor (or the technicians, maybe) did. She said that people always say she'd had enhancements. If she has a booty, her breasts would be balancing that out. All that, and a comparatively small waist, too! Lucky lady!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Lisa joked about having butt implants --- but if I remember correctly, she said that she actually didn't.

I'm watching a marathon of the older seasons, and can I just tell you how nice it is to watch them back then? The show had a different vibe and feel from the one it has now, and of course for me it started its descent down the hill when brandi came on board. Sighhhh* I miss the old days!

Remember Adrienne's dog, Jackpot? he never really caught on the way Giggy did, but i always thought he was a much cuter dog in the face. He is adorable.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I'm watching a marathon of the older seasons, and can I just tell you how nice it is to watch them back then? The show had a different vibe and feel from the one it has now, and of course for me it started its descent down the hill when brandi came on board. Sighhhh* I miss the old days!
    I think that ALL of the franchises were best in their first season --- except Atlanta which to me, was never watchable. The Atlanta ladies were just too full of themselves. And ironically, I think part of the problem with all of the franchises is that with each passing season, the ladies who remain on the shows become exactly that --- too full of themselves. And as they do, the whole vibe of the shows begin to change. First it's all about showing how everyone lives their life --- and gradually it turns into RH celebrity godzillas forming alliances and/or battling each other.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 04-28-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I think that ALL of the franchises were best in their first season --- except Atlanta which to me, was never watchable. The Atlanta ladies were just too full of themselves. And ironically, I think part of the problem with all of the franchises is that with each passing season, the ladies who remain on the shows become exactly that --- too full of themselves. And as they do, the whole vibe of the shows begin to change. First it's all about showing how everyone lives their life --- and gradually it turns into RH celebrity godzillas forming alliances and/or battling each other.
    Sadly true.

Wouldn't it be boring if the shows stayed the same each season? I sure think it would. The ladies get to know each other more and more, thus the change, like in real life. There's no need to keep friends who never change!

+ Reply to Thread