+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    My take on Kim is that she was upset with Kyle because Kyle defended others more than she did her own sister. She was hurt and was merely trying to get Kyle to understand her hurt and empathize with her. She and Lisa are in similar positions where Kyle is concerned. There is something off with Kyle. Something deep rooted to the point where she deflects EVERYTHING.

As to Brandi, Adrienne and Kim did not act nicely towards Brandi. No doubt about it. But, Brandi retaliated in an excessively cruel manner. The punishment didn't match the crime.

I don't think Kim is crazy. Kim is the normal one in a show full of crazies.
    I tend to agree with you about Kim. She may not be as sane as she could be, but compared to the others she is somehow more human and more real.
    PA Snow Bunny and jucamer like this.

I really need for Kim and Brandi to be gone next season. Brandi has no life so she likes to insert herself into another persons life and business.

Kim needs to realize she has screwed her life up and intruded on the life of her family with her substance abuse issues. Kim has to re-earn respect and trust. Newsflash it may be years before people trust you when you begin to act like someone on some sort of substance. I am so sick of her poor me Kyle doesn't have faith in me crap! Why should she? I Imagine she probably would love to be able to not to have to worry about her sister but history seems to repeat itself. I swear people like Kim are just soul sucking leeches and those of us who ever had to deal with them close up and personal like are the only ones who truly know the drama involved in it.!

I am over Lisa. I can't wait until Brandi turns her tweets and ire on Lisa. Its coming...
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

It's obvious to me also about Kim's sobriety being perfect. I don't care what lie she made up to the others in Paris about how she was acting....mixing up her prescriptions, making her sleep so long. Sleeping a long time after a long flight is not uncommon. Acting strange, slurring your words and being all peppy tells a whole different story.
    I think she's cut back a lot....but is not substance-free. And Kyle knows this.
    I'm not a big fan of Kyle's but I think she is smart enough and knows her sister well to not be fooled by the nonsense she spouts.
    I also think she got her nose done so she could get some good drugs w/o being caught. I thought she was lying when she told Kyle that she didn't even "need" the pain killers. She probably just has a few benders now and then and mostly keeps it under control.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I really need for Kim and Brandi to be gone next season. Brandi has no life so she likes to insert herself into another persons life and business.

Kim needs to realize she has screwed her life up and intruded on the life of her family with her substance abuse issues. Kim has to re-earn respect and trust. Newsflash it may be years before people trust you when you begin to act like someone on some sort of substance. I am so sick of her poor me Kyle doesn't have faith in me crap! Why should she? I Imagine she probably would love to be able to not to have to worry about her sister but history seems to repeat itself. I swear people like Kim are just soul sucking leeches and those of us who ever had to deal with them close up and personal like are the only ones who truly know the drama involved in it.!

I am over Lisa. I can't wait until Brandi turns her tweets and ire on Lisa. Its coming...
    Do you think so? omg Lisa will be so angry!
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I do really like Kim & she is so remarkably so much down to earth that any of the other ladies. I am starting to become baffled as to why they are calling this series Real Housewives since, out of the 7 on the show, 2 are married & 1 is married to a cardboard cut-out.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

There was no mention of Taylor leaving on the reunion show. It must just be frequent rumor that she's going. I know many of you don't like her and want her gone, much the same way I feel about Brandi.

I miss the chemistry of the core group of women despite the fights. I was thinking about old episodes last night and remembered the one where Lisa tried to teach Adrienne to cook a chicken. I loved that episode, it was so funny. They used to seem so close. Now look at them.

The whole premise of the show now seems to be a group of women dressing up and going to events or on trips and fighting. Same as with ATL and OC. It's kind of awful, really. Given that it's true, I guess the only way the network can keep the show watchable is to introduce new women into the mix. Knowing that they are expecting and hoping for drama with the newly introduced women disturbs me a little bit.

Yet I keep watching. Weird!
    Punkin likes this.

Did Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Ruin Faye Resnick's Life? Report - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

AWESOME news, looks like OMAROSA oops, I meant Faye 'PITBULL' Resnick will not be joining the RHofBH!!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Did Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Ruin Faye Resnick's Life? Report - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

AWESOME news, looks like OMAROSA … oops, I meant Faye 'PITBULL' Resnick will not be joining the RHofBH!!!!!
    Well that is wonderful news. I hope it is true. Whatever she needs to tell herself I don't care, as long as she doesn't appear anymore. The show didn't ruin her life--I think many of the viewers remember that she is a coke whore who sold her murdered best friend out during the time of the OJ trial and even if they aren't old enough to remember--she has shown that she is a vicious and nasty bully. I will never understand Kyle defending her--does Faye have something on her and Kyle is afraid she will get the Nicole treatment? Kim I kind of think defends her because she probably gets coke from her.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

People often see their friends differently than others do. I mean look at Lisa and her crazy defense of Brandi. I have a friend that so many dislike but I love we have not had any encounters to make me see her in the same light.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Hahaha! RHOBH ruined MCFR's life? Oh, that is hilarious! She did that on her own with her Nicole Brown book...and then again with how she decorated Kyle's dining room.

There are some fun extras clips from the reunion show on the Bravo site. Andy gives out his "best shoes" award, asks the women what is the most expensive thing in their closets, and Taylor does this creepy/weird eye blink thing. It's all light and silly, which really makes me think that all of the drama is truly manufactured.

+ Reply to Thread