+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Not to mention their lips plumped up so much, they look like donald duck!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ok so I finally watched.

The Finale was disturbing. (other than L&K's 'actual' vow renewal).

The Reunion show was a joke.

Finale
    Kim screaming at Kyle about ME ME ME ME ME. Brandi hurt ME ME ME. Gawd SHUT.UP.

Faye OMG, a PITBULL. PERIOD. Did you all see there is a FB page to BAN FAYE FROM BEING A BH HOUSEWIFE?

Petition to Bravo: Ban Faye Resnick from RHOBH | Facebook

Adrienne coming to Lisa's VR and making it ALL about herself and then leaving. Gawd.

Reunion
    I did not realized Yolanda was struggling with Lyme's disease. Oh.my.

The previews for next week .. ugh

I am so glad Andy said ADRIENNE WILL NOT BE WELCOME BACK!

Camile also. I am confused why she and Taylor are still on. I thought both of them left the show?

Lee Ann Rimes, oh gawd NO.

You know when you think about the whole KIM and BRANDI dislike for each other; it was Brandi that CALLED IT. Kim was a drug addict and Brandi called it and I really do not believe Kim (to this day) sees it THAT way. Gawd.

This show is one huge enormous HOT MESS.
    KAREN

This show is one huge enormous HOT MESS.
    It really is. I watched the housewives of Vancouver last night. I swear they are all alcoholics on these shows. One chose to fall off the wagon, and now she is saying she was drugged
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I do not think the BH girls looks so much like that. The first season of Orange county was pure Donald Duck.
    You can do it!

The fact that Kim is trying to place blame on both Kyle and Brandi for her going to rehab because of drugs tells me how stupid she is.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I was shocked (how silly of me!) when Kim started in on her whining about "Poor Me, me, me!" Talk about going way overboard.
    None of us know what Kim was really doing in the bathroom on Game Night but all of us know it was unusual behavior.
    Especially for a All Girl Party. Who repairs their makeup when you're w/your girlfriends??? I could name a bunch of stuff that went down that night that really tells a story about Kim. I would think she'd rather let it slip from people's memory, rather than bring it up all the time.
    She actually said that "she almost died" during her struggles w/addiction. OTT.
    The giant EGOs on these women is so revealing about who they really are.
    Punkin likes this.

OTT Over the top

I do not find that part OTT. I believe that she must have anxieties. But I wonder if she is deliberately putting herself in situations where she will give up and turn to the bottle. I think it is stemming from her romantic choices. She is smart enough to know that the general population finds her endearing. We just do not like the drunk part, or the blaming others part. Did she make fun of Brandi and hide her cane because she did not like the way Brandi looked? I cannot quite remember. The behavior she found offensive from Brandi was merely a response to her bad behavior.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    You can do it!

But the truth is Kim made some very bad decisions in her life and it took her years to get the help she so desperately needed. The fact that she doesn't get how her addiction affected those around her & did color their opinion of her and are still dubious of her sobriety tells me she still doesn't get it and not fully recovered if there ever is such a thing. Isn't making amends part of the 12 step program? I just think it is time for Kim to move on past this show. Why blame Kyle and the rest of the ladies for your issues...big girl get your big girl panties on.

Kyle just comes off as a mean girl. Not sure what to make of Yolanda yet. I do like Lisa but could do with a bit less of that bald rodent. I do like Brandi but really wish she would stop dropping the F-bombs so much. kids are like sponges Brandi...use some Dawn & clean us your mouth.

Adrienne knew this was Lisa & Ken's anniversary party so why show up at all & then be pissed at Lisa for not going in to join her little pity party..cray cray. It is not like she and Lisa were still close friends.

I don't get Taylor & never will. Looks like she found someone else to barnacle onto. More botox at that party then all of Europe during the bubonic plague. Must go to 'like" that ban Faye Facebook page but doing so might also encourage Andy & Bravo to sign her up, vile woman!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

My take on Kim is that she was upset with Kyle because Kyle defended others more than she did her own sister. She was hurt and was merely trying to get Kyle to understand her hurt and empathize with her. She and Lisa are in similar positions where Kyle is concerned. There is something off with Kyle. Something deep rooted to the point where she deflects EVERYTHING.

As to Brandi, Adrienne and Kim did not act nicely towards Brandi. No doubt about it. But, Brandi retaliated in an excessively cruel manner. The punishment didn't match the crime.

I don't think Kim is crazy. Kim is the normal one in a show full of crazies.

FORT Fanatic

I have a lot of feelings about this series. Mainly because on other sites things are so one sided it forces me to step back and think well why is that happening? Are we being manipulated by production? What is going on?

Before the reunion I thought Yolanda was okay. Just okay. She seems to have a nice and lovely house, a more composed version of Camille. A less over the top version of Alexia in Orange County. She was quick to point out when people were being @ssholes but she sorta crossed the line a lot when trying to make people fix their problems. It is hard to tell Faye to stay out of a conversation when it didn't have to do with Yolanda either. She should have told Brandi and let the girl decision how she was going to talk to Marisa. A lot of that going on.

After the part one reunion...I might like Yolanda the less. I mean Taylor the gifter is a nonfactor as she barely counts as human. But I hate it, HATE IT when "famous people" claim to not watch TV. Like they are above it. So....you are just going to alienate your audience? Good job. But then Yolanda had to talk about how she saw a few clips of the show before hand and was taken back by all the yelling and screaming. So....why were you on the show? To teach these woman how to act? That was already done on New York, as a book project. These woman are grown, they don't need you to teach them how to act on a reality show.

Yolanda acted like more of a victim than Kim, which is a feat in itself. No one came and embraced me on the show. Well the person Yolanda "knew" she have brought her in. Oh that was Lisa and Lisa was just being a good friend and not telling Yolanda about the ladies beforehand? Not buying it. Lisa was busy shooting her fail spin off and had no time for Yolanda. That and....this show really isn't about a group of woman who are friends doing things together anymore. It is bringing ladies together to film at parties and fight. So Yolanda was upset and felt slighted when the other ladies thought they went out of their way, in terms of what is usually expected. Yolanda acted like the red carpet needed to be rolled out for her and her husband. In reality she skated by with some questionable comments she made in the show in terms of bigger fish.

That of course is Adrienne. What to say about that lie sack of crap? NO NO NO NO my butt. She is so full of lies there is nothing worth defending about her.

Except...the lie that Brandi chose to expose. I agree that once the gloves were off and Adrienne "started" it Brandi could go back at her. But maybe not about that particular lie. I think that there was a line crossed. Had Brandi said any other lie Adrienne said it would have gone better for her and people wouldn't have felt the need to defend Adrienne.

Brandi is 40 years old. I think many people watching this show thinks she is this cute little girl who is being mentored by Lisa. She is 40 years old. A lot of her behavior wouldn't be acceptable from a 21 year old. And I think her attitude it is contagious. She likes to say her piece and then run away out of "feeling nervous". I feel as if she wants to spew whatever is in her head and not take whatever is coming her way.

Faye is awful and trying too hard to be on this show. I don't think she showed up uninvited to Lisa's either time and Lisa played up to that a lot. Faye is there for drama and she thinks that this is really a soap opera. Stop with the staged lines.

Lisa gets away with so much and fans just think it is her being honest. Besides Brandi saying to Kyle next week she (Brandi) thinks that Kyle wants Kim to fail at being "sober" Lisa said the cruelest thing of the night. Kyle was only friends with Adrienne to sell her house? Um where Paul and Adrienne selling their house before or after the divorce? I haven't read anything about it. Maybe I am wrong. So that seems like a stupid thing to say, that Kyle can see the future and knows she needs to be friends with Adrienne to make some money.

I think that Lisa needs to put her big girl panties on. Kyle doesn't need to defend anyone. Would it be nice? Yes. But if Kyle feels as if she is both of their friends I can see her not wanting to get in the middle EVEN THOUGH it is obvious the other person is wrong and Kyle privately supports Lisa. That would drive me crazy too but Lisa either needs to accept it or not. Telling Kyle to say how sorry she is and tell Faye to leave my new pet project Brandi alone. I think that Kyle could be a better friend and not sit on the fence as much. But I wouldn't want to be Lisa's friend if she said that crap to me.

The Kim being sober storyline is boring and a lie. I know that Kyle has to lie about it and Kim is too far gone to know it is a lie. It is just frustrating to see her on the screen and playing the victim. Like you are the one causing this drama. Stop talking about yourself for once.

Taylor got off free! She has done so much and it was barely touched upon. Drunk at every party, sleeping with her married lawyer, and not knowing where your kid is? Brandi was a pot stirring bringing up that Kyle and Kim were talking about that at the party. Um yeah they are probably required in their contract to repeat all gossip whenever a new person shows up to the conversation. So stop saying things like that. Everyone talks behind their backs in this show, why are they offended when it happens to them?

So in conclusion of all my feelings...Yolanda came off the worse in this segment yet many seem to be singing her praises across the internets. I am just not seeing it.

+ Reply to Thread