+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Just my opinion here, but Brandi's pretty na´ve, not educated, and maybe doesn't have the kind of native intelligence that allows many uneducated people to grasp social niceties and pick up on cultural values and social norms. She's like a twelve year old who needs guidance and education. She's been exposed to the "good life" and lots of money, but her brain hasn't caught up with her surroundings.

I don't despise her at all, instead I kinda feel sorry for her, and wonder if she were mentored by someone who cares, if she went back to school to catch up on all manner of things she apparently missed, maybe she'd emerge as a pretty decent woman.
    I pretty much agree. she is crass and doesn't have a filter, but I don't see anything that makes me hate her like so many others do.

FORT Fogey

The one and only thing I dislike about Brandi is that she hurts people unnecessarily if it helps her career.

Yolanda and Lisa are the same - each in their own unique ways.

FORT Fogey

Everyone probably thinks I'm crazy, but Kim Richards is the one who has her head screwed correctly. She only drinks because no one else does and she lacks the ability to recognize her own saneness and power to deal with people.

I thouht this from Day 1 and I believe it now more than ever after seeing her be sober. I agree with everything she has said and everything she has said has been about bringing out the truth and the true meaning of both sisterhood and friendship. She is smart, kind, tolerant and empathetic (unlike Lisa, Brandi, and Yolanda)

Of all the wives of all the cities, I support Im the most. On WWHL, one of the shrinks from Beverly Hills shrinks was on the show (love that show!) and a tweet came in suggesting that she work with Kyle and Kim to help them resolve their differences. I would watch that in a nano-second.

Kyle will never get help on her own and she'll beg responsbility 'till the cows come home. They need televised sessions forcing Kyle into the process.

The shrink is amazing.

Brandi being ignorant is no excuse for her behavior. If you put her and Kim and made them one person they would not have a functioning brain. the two of them only know how to shift blame to others for their lack of class and breeding.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Just my opinion here, but Brandi's pretty na´ve, not educated, and maybe doesn't have the kind of native intelligence that allows many uneducated people to grasp social niceties and pick up on cultural values and social norms. She's like a twelve year old who needs guidance and education. She's been exposed to the "good life" and lots of money, but her brain hasn't caught up with her surroundings.

I don't despise her at all, instead I kinda feel sorry for her, and wonder if she were mentored by someone who cares, if she went back to school to catch up on all manner of things she apparently missed, maybe she'd emerge as a pretty decent woman.
    Everything you said was perfectly accurate in describing Brandi. The only thing I would add is that there are a million opportunities available to those who want to better themselves. Brandi is of the age to know that. Instead she focuses on silly, sexy girly things while playing the victim. She could learn a lot for just hanging out w/Ken and Lisa. She has no reason to change...this is working very well for her.
    I don't dislike her like I do Faye or Camille.
    candor and Duckyface like this.

Faye and Camille are sneaky-mean, calculating, like circling sharks. Brandi is chum, oblivious to the higher order of warfare.... she muddles along, blurting obscenities as if they could startle, grabbing a spotlight now and again with tittilating secrets, then whimpering when she's up to her ears in alligators. Maybe Lisa CAN help her-- I hope so.
    Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brandi reminds me of "Tobacco Road".....poor white tenant farmers who, somehow, broke away.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I see Brandi is in the audience of DWTS, she is there to cheer on Lisa, but I bet she dances next season

Kim , in the limelight is on someone else, she pulls poor Kyle over to what about me?? its all about me. Kyle is going to weighted down forever with Kim
    I would respect Kim more if instead of whining about what Brandi said about her doing meth, at least admit that it was a valid thought considering she was acting high and she went to the bathroom with her purse an abnormal amount of times and also apologize to bullying Brandi and hiding her crutches, etc. After that, then drop the whole stupid game night. I doubt that I am alone among the viewers that agreed with Brandi was she was snorting something. I thought it was rich of her to point out Taylor's issues and yet not be able to acknowledge some of her own. Both sisters need to be off the show--1. any storyline with them is getting old and 2. they both need some serious therapy away from the cameras.

Well, they look ugly because women of their age look ridicoulous with big mops of hair and their eyes stretched.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I didn't watch 100% of this season & do have it on dvr to eventually watch I did watch the finale & the reunion show. You know...despite having more wealth that most of us on here will ever know, living in enormous homes, driving expensive luxury cars in designer clothes & shoes...these women are ugly in their core. Don't sit there like a queen bee after you disturbed the honeycomb & pretend to be all innocent. The key to being a good friend/sister is to be supportive of them and always have their back no matter how much to don't agree with their life choices. I just don't understand all of this petty gossiping & belitting of each other.
    The yelling, finger pointing & hair flipping...grown women acting like 6 year olds.

FORT Fan

I made the "Kyle is evil incarnate" post for several reasons. 1. She stirs the pot constantly and then when the s___ hits the fan she steps back and proclaims that she hates conflict and needs to stay neutral, all with that self-serving smirk on her face. 2. She's friends with Faye Resnick (that alone will condemn her to hell for eternity). 3. She wants Kim to fail. 4. She truly doesn't ever support Lisa. 5. She went RUNNING to Adrienne at Lisa's party to console her all the while knowing that Lisa has issues with Adrienne, Lisa has told her dozens of times to "have her back" (aka, show support) and it was Lisa's marriage renewal ceremony. She knew damn well it would upset Lisa and potentially ruin her evening. EVIL INCARNATE!
    AmyKay and sparklete like this.
    Trust Me!

+ Reply to Thread