+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kyle was not Jealous of Lisa's ceremony. The woman cried throughout it on the Tv screen I was viewing. Whats to be Jealous of? she has her hot husband and family she adores. Not sure what she could be jealous of?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Kyle was not Jealous of Lisa's ceremony. The woman cried throughout it on the Tv screen I was viewing. Whats to be Jealous of? she has her hot husband and family she adores. Not sure what she could be jealous of?
    No, she isn't jealous - as you say whats to be jealous of?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't watch 100% of this season & do have it on dvr to eventually watch I did watch the finale & the reunion show. You know...despite having more wealth that most of us on here will ever know, living in enormous homes, driving expensive luxury cars in designer clothes & shoes...these women are ugly in their core. Don't sit there like a queen bee after you disturbed the honeycomb & pretend to be all innocent. The key to being a good friend/sister is to be supportive of them and always have their back no matter how much to don't agree with their life choices. I just don't understand all of this petty gossiping & belitting of each other.
    The yelling, finger pointing & hair flipping...grown women acting like 6 year olds.
    elleprn and jenniferboston1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Like the saying goes, "Familiarity breeds contempt." And I can see how it does with this group.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hmm evil incarnate? What exactly has she done that is evil? Not even that bastion of ignorance Brandi would I call evil incarnate. Why is Brandi even on this show? She is not a housewife and she apparently has no home to even show on tv.
    Totally agree with you. If anybody is evil, it's Brandi or Faye, and I wouldn't even use the word referring to them, and remember, I absolutely detest Brandi. Kyle evil? I don't see it. Mind you, I don't think she's in touch with reality sometimes and believes she's doing good when she actually isn't, but evil?

As to why Brandi is on the show, I can't think of a single good reason. Maybe as Lisa's new pet project, yes. I almost wish they would have a falling out and then the Queen of Scum could be on her own defending herself for her actions instead of Lisa always doing it. I can't stand the way Lisa defends her, and I don't blame Kyle for the way she feels about these two. As to why Yolanda now defends Brandi, I have no idea about that one either. All I know is the camera catches a very self-satisfied expression on Brandi's nasty face when this happens sometimes. Must make her feel good fooling these two women. They must not be very bright. But at her core, Brandi knows she doesn't fit in. I believe it's why she is always anxious. She knows some people see straight through her. On the reunion, she said she felt Adrienne had only been on the show for the fame she desperately wanted, and that's the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw it. Both her and her nasty friend Jen are famewhores and not much more, if you ask me. Well, actually I feel they're worse than that, but I won't belabor my point, lol.

Go away, Brandi. You've stunk up this particular neighborhood enough, now go and find one where you actually fit in....if you can.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.

Lisa may want to keep both eyes on Brandi and Ken. when I woman keeps coveting something you have, next thing you know she may actually have it.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

someone please explain what it is that makes Brandi such a horrible person? I wish she would watch her filthy mouth sometimes, but what is it about her that is so "evil"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    someone please explain what it is that makes Brandi such a horrible person? I wish she would watch her filthy mouth sometimes, but what is it about her that is so "evil"?
    The evil is in response to what someone called Kyle. I hate Brandi but nope I do not find her evil. Just a loose troll with a nasty disposition.lol I reserve evil for Killers like Joey Arias.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The evil is in response to what someone called Kyle. I hate Brandi but nope I do not find her evil. Just a loose troll with a nasty disposition.lol I reserve evil for Killers like Joey Arias.
    Jodi! yes- its riveting her trial.
    jeaninelaurie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Just my opinion here, but Brandi's pretty na´ve, not educated, and maybe doesn't have the kind of native intelligence that allows many uneducated people to grasp social niceties and pick up on cultural values and social norms. She's like a twelve year old who needs guidance and education. She's been exposed to the "good life" and lots of money, but her brain hasn't caught up with her surroundings.

I don't despise her at all, instead I kinda feel sorry for her, and wonder if she were mentored by someone who cares, if she went back to school to catch up on all manner of things she apparently missed, maybe she'd emerge as a pretty decent woman.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread