+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2983Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Brandi is so going to say or do something Lisa does not like and she will end up just like Cedric and Lisa will be looking for a new pet project.
    Ain't that the truth!!!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

So just like I said before the letter was sent to Genevesa not Brandi. So Brandi spun it like she was being sued when she was not being sued at all. Hmm Andy let all that mess fly under the carpet because he likes Brandi. I need to know why she was not called out for lying?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I see Brandi is in the audience of DWTS, she is there to cheer on Lisa, but I bet she dances next season

Kim , in the limelight is on someone else, she pulls poor Kyle over to what about me?? its all about me. Kyle is going to weighted down forever with Kim
    MsDiva2007 and Imperfect1 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kyle did not seem to be enjoying the renewal ceremony. She stews in jealousy.

Lisa during that ceremony--belly laughs.

Yolanda--like that she tells it how it is. Some people are not very verbal. My parents are very loving and they are not very verbal. David spends his time writing his emotions in song.

Kim--instead of owning her actions, she takes offense to anyone pointing out that she has bizarre behavior. She is the first one to jump all over Taylor

Taylor--I am not a Taylor fan. But I genuinely like how she told Linda that she cared about her feelings and did not want to do anything to upset her.....that is very very very good behavior. I will give her points.

Least favorite--Kyle and Kim (the drunk story is getting old)
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I see Brandi is in the audience of DWTS, she is there to cheer on Lisa, but I bet she dances next season

Kim , in the limelight is on someone else, she pulls poor Kyle over to what about me?? its all about me. Kyle is going to weighted down forever with Kim
    Only if she chooses to be. Been there; done that, and dropped it on the side of the road. Permission denied.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Only if she chooses to be. Been there; done that, and dropped it on the side of the road. Permission denied.
    True I hope she can keep Kim and her poor me away- and put her own family first. Kim is such a downer
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have to admit that I did understand about Kim being unhappy about her sister seeming to put her problems on the back burner while getting all into being amped up by somebody else's similar issues.

I've been burned like that, too. The lack of exhibited loyalty can be devastating when it comes from somebody who is supposed to care about you......thus the shocked look on Kyle's face when Kim called her out on it. Kim did go on and on about it, ad nauseum, though. I guess she felt she had a point to make. People tend to be shocked when you come out with a type of thing they've probably never heard from you before.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am so over Kim.
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am so over Kim.
    I am too! Haven't we been dealing with her addiction issues for years? Perhaps being on a reality tv show where wine flows freely isn't the best fit for her and her sobriety.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am too! Haven't we been dealing with her addiction issues for years? Perhaps being on a reality tv show where wine flows freely isn't the best fit for her and her sobriety.
    I agree! plus she doesnt have much to offer the show. The other 'whine' she does well
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread