+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2925Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Wouldn't be surprised, at all, if he's not "holdng auditions". With all of her pukey fawning all over/about him and doing everything but chewing his food for him, I can see him choosing to mistaking her kindness for weakness and getting bored with her.

Kyle should, at the very least, do some toning of her body. She looks flabby and gelatinous. I think it's the lack of muscle tone that is turning against her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I only peak my head into RHBH any more ... just enough to know what's going on.

If BH follows the same path as in the OC, all these relationships will change. I'm waiting for the day that Brandi slights Lisa. I can't help but think that is in the cards.

Reg. the new housewives (or half-housewives...whatever)
    • I actually like Faye. She's direct but not with the intention of causing drama where there was none (a la Brandi).
    • I cannot stand Yolanda. She has a know-it-all / holier-than-thou mindset that is beyond offensive.
    • I like Marissa but she has yet to be interesting.

It just occurred to me....I read that Clay Aiken fertilzed eggs for Michael Foster's sister. I saw him on WWHL once. The chemistry between him and Andy wasn't good, but you never know.

The only gay people we see in the franchise are Rosie in NJ and the hairdressers in Atlanta. Clay would bring the drama, that's for sure.

I think David Foster is married to Yolanda now because it suits his life just fine.....for now.
    For all of Yolanda's protestations about how liberated, free and confident she is, her need for David shows an additional side to what she puts out there.
    JMO

Linda wants David Foster back? I think she might want the music crowd back. That is probably a high.

It seems like they would add someone glamorous to the cast if someone was leaving.
    You can do it!

Thought I would share- Lisa posted on Twitter recently that she didnt believe Faye will become a cast member next season- her words were "I dont think the orangutan will be joining the cast"
    Uncle David and Starbucks880 like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Thought I would share- Lisa posted on Twitter recently that she didnt believe Faye will become a cast member next season- her words were "I dont think the orangutan will be joining the cast"
    LOL well said Lisa
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Lisa summed it up perfectly. The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick is a repulsive human being and I will stop watching if she is on full time. Kyle being friends with her reminds me of what my mother used to say. "Show me who your friends are and I will show you who you are."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Yolanda waits waits on David Foster hand, foot, and penis. I want to slap her when she calls him "My King". He has NO reason not to be with her. He's got the "golden goose", or jackass, if you will.
    Made me sad to hear Yolanda calling him her king. She tries so hard to please him, and tries hard to be the sane one on this franchise. I suppose she'll get the stuffing knocked out of her, and that's a darned shame. She's pretty, smart, talented, and married to a man who is emotionally absent (by the looks of it).
    Dragonlady and sparklete like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Made me sad to hear Yolanda calling him her king. She tries so hard to please him, and tries hard to be the sane one on this franchise. I suppose she'll get the stuffing knocked out of her, and that's a darned shame. She's pretty, smart, talented, and married to a man who is emotionally absent (by the looks of it).
    I think he loves her, I know she says stupid things like he's my king. But I bet she is hard **s when the camera is off!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think he loves her, I know she says stupid things like he's my king. But I bet she is hard **s when the camera is off!
    I agree. What has David done (or not done) that folks think he doesn't love Yolanda? His marriage history? Seems like she was pretty hurt and learned her lesson on being married to a wanderer (Muhammed), so I think she'd be on top of that. I don't know, seems to be they have an okay relationship. Maybe they (or he, in this case) just isn't all about PDA on reality TV.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread