+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Camile is around to stir the pot of a dinner she is no longer invited to but no one has the gust to tell her to leave.

Faye is trying to cash in on her 15 minutes which we used to 15 years ago. I am clueless as to why BRAVO would feel the need to have her as part of the show since it seems from reading RHW message boards that no one really likes the negativity. I know if she is cast as a regular I won't watch anymore. I just don't like the woman. Blaming Adrienne's marriage breaking up on Bradni is insane. Since when is she besties with Adrienne anyway?

I think Marissa is desparately tyring to get a regular spot on the show. I thought she was perfectly okay in a aspect that I just really paid zero attention to her until she made this big dramatic mention about the text Brandi sent to her. When confronted by Yolanda a day later about it, she backtracked so she can go the way of Dana as well.
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 03-20-2013 at 01:57 PM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I don't like Brandi; but I could watch her tell Faye to leave a billion times! Why is Faye being given camera time? I hope Lisa throws her out of the party next week. Brandi's a wreck but she doesn't deserve to be bashed by Faye. To lay the blame of the P and A divorce on Brandi is just beyond stupid; Faye shouldn't be allowed to speak. And I can't believe I'd ever defend Brandi, but it's obvious that she jokes around about sexual things. Is Marissa really that stupid that she thought Brandi's text was completely sincere? I'm glad she was called out on pretending to be all innocent about why Brandi would text her to gossip about her/bash her at Adrienne's tacky party.

I don't like Yolanda, but I think I like her better than most of the others.
    Wasn't Camille supposed to have left the show? Leave already!!!
    Watching that scene, I wished Brandi would have calmly dismissed Faye much sooner... Brandi was nodding and saying little to discredit Faye's comments, until finally she told Faye to leave. It's so easy to calmly look someone like Faye directly in the eyes, and say "your words have no value, your opinion means nothing, you have no credibility, you are nobody, you are dismissed now"; and then be silent until the next opening and repeat exactly the same thing to Faye.

Sometimes when people diss Brandi to her face, she nods as if in agreement, and has a hard time finding words. She sometimes even verbalizes agreement, i.e. "yes I'm a slut" to Kim and Kyle when she was on crutches at a party some time back.... It looks to me like Brandi's swear words come from a place of uncertainty about how to talk.
    candor likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Watching that scene, I wished Brandi would have calmly dismissed Faye much sooner... Brandi was nodding and saying little to discredit Faye's comments, until finally she told Faye to leave. It's so easy to calmly look someone like Faye directly in the eyes, and say "your words have no value, your opinion means nothing, you have no credibility, you are nobody, you are dismissed now"; and then be silent until the next opening and repeat exactly the same thing to Faye.
    Prism, that was excellent. Wish I had the sense to remember to say that when someone acts like Faye. Sometimes we kind of go into shock when evil words come directly at you when you least expect it. So maybe Brandi was taken aback at first. She does seem very insecure at times.
    And I think she's so interested in Marissa's marriage...(she won't let it go)...because she sees someone w/what she wants and didn't get. Probably doesn't understand why Marissa would belittle it.
    sparklete likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somebody could have taken the lead and verbally dispersed the group in various directions, leaving Faye standing there alone, or the core group could have removed themselves to another room and shut the door, leaving Miss Faye looking stupid. Sometimes, you have to do the obvious instead of letting one person control/determine what happens. Rudeness, be damned.
    Shoepie and Dragonlady like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

But Brandi would never dismiss Faye like that. If she did, she'd risk allowing someone else to be the center of attention. Brandi thrives on attention, and thrives on drama, which often times means painting herself as the victim. So being picked on my Faye feeds into her hand and gives her everything she enjoys most in life. Why would she walk away from that?
    Jexter and Dragonlady like this.

Good point.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Faye is reality gold. I expect to see much more of her next season.

I hope we see Paul next season. Rumor is that he has become close with Brandy lately so maybe we will. I really like him along with Ken and Mauricio. "My Love" (David Foster) will make his usual appearance occasionally. I am surprized he agreed to Yolanda doing this show. Or did he seek to have her on it? Hard to know. David Foster is not a household name despite his success. Perhaps a promo for his extensive his career? Something to keep his wife busy? I cannot make sense of it. One thing I do get is that this is a marriage of convience for him. Has to be.

He has a good relationship with all his ex wives. This is good yet confounding that Yolanda experiences no feelings about being at the same party of an ex who has openly said she is still in love with him and wants him back. I would love to see something break wide open with this pair. Things are just too set and odd.

It is obvious how much Ken and Mauircio love their wives, no mystery there.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-21-2013 at 09:19 AM.

Yolanda waits waits on David Foster hand, foot, and penis. I want to slap her when she calls him "My King". He has NO reason not to be with her. He's got the "golden goose", or jackass, if you will.
    Jexter and Dragonlady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    But Brandi would never dismiss Faye like that. If she did, she'd risk allowing someone else to be the center of attention. Brandi thrives on attention, and thrives on drama, which often times means painting herself as the victim. So being picked on my Faye feeds into her hand and gives her everything she enjoys most in life. Why would she walk away from that?
    Excellent point! Brandi really does thrive on the drama and attention
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I feel a bit bad for saying it, but part of me wonders if David Foster was supportive of Yolanda doing the show, because if she was busy and distracted with it, it would give him time to be out looking for his next wife. That's essentially what happened with Kelsey Grammer ...
    Jexter likes this.

+ Reply to Thread