+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Random thoughts:

David Foster looks silly with his skinny tie, top button open and a suit that does not close over his belly.

Yolanda and her "hello my love" and "he is my king" gets on my nerves. He has to work 31 days straight. hmmmmmmmm That said, she does add a voice of reason at times.

I don't like it when someone says, if you have anything to say about me, say it to my face. Yeah, well, people just don't do that easily. People will talk behind backs until the end of time. Accept that Yolanda. You do it, too. And what is up with her spilling that Marisa shared the text from Brandi and gets them together to talk about it? That is none of her business even though I do believe Marisa was wrong in sharing that.
    Davids ex wife has bad pillow face.

Faye is just too much. I have no words.

where did my post go????

well, it said

1. adrienne's party was just odd. i would not have liked to be there.

2. i love brandi.

3. mcfr made an ass of herself by even going over there and a HUGE ass of herself by claiming brandi had anything to do w the seperation.

4. camille and kyle were idiots for encouraging mcfr to even go over there in the first place
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Good gods, Adrienne's party was a few face masks and a "fidelio" password short of a Kubrick movie.
    I love this sentence.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

P&A clearly banded together in their hatred of Brandi. It seems to me that, if anything, Brandi was responsible for bringing P&A closer together rather than pushing them appart.
    Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

In the events industry, painted bodies, living statues, human fountain bars are all the rage. Her event, while over the top, was in fact, trendy. Yeah, I'm an event planner.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Random thoughts:

David Foster looks silly with his skinny tie, top button open and a suit that does not close over his belly.

Yolanda and her "hello my love" and "he is my king" gets on my nerves. He has to work 31 days straight. hmmmmmmmm That said, she does add a voice of reason at times.

I don't like it when someone says, if you have anything to say about me, say it to my face. Yeah, well, people just don't do that easily. People will talk behind backs until the end of time. Accept that Yolanda. You do it, too. And what is up with her spilling that Marisa shared the text from Brandi and gets them together to talk about it? That is none of her business even though I do believe Marisa was wrong in sharing that.
    Davids ex wife has bad pillow face.

Faye is just too much. I have no words.
    Good points!!!! I recall a comedian addressing the issue about talking about someone behind their back. I can't recall who it was, but anyway, they said that: It really is more fun to talk about someone behind their back. You feel more free and can joke and get your point across. It also frees up others to say their mind about the person. When it's to their face, you feel intimidated, fearful and inhibited. No one wants to say things to a person's face they could say behind their back. I mean really. Doesn't everyone know that? Someone please tell Yolonda. I'm shocked she doesn't know that. lol Seriously, I like Yolonda. Lately, she adding some humor.

I didn't like the rose art at Lisa's shower/reception. Very tacky, IMO.

Why did only David Foster's ex-wife bring some jam as a gift? I didn't see a gift table either. Did everyone send their gift in advance?

Please tell me Lisa is not going to stay in a black dress.

Who invited Faye? (See What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen last night for more on her.)
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-19-2013 at 03:30 PM.

I like Brandi....she does, imo, do some dumb stuff but who doesn't, especially on these shows. But she does seems to somehow know behind the scenes' info. I think she is a threat to the other women and, imo, is a heck of lot more real and dare I say honest? She is definitely the scapegoat. Oh, and Faye outta try getting some of that Chanel she spoke of, perhaps it will work on her.
    sparklete likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I don't like Brandi; but I could watch her tell Faye to leave a billion times! Why is Faye being given camera time? I hope Lisa throws her out of the party next week. Brandi's a wreck but she doesn't deserve to be bashed by Faye. To lay the blame of the P and A divorce on Brandi is just beyond stupid; Faye shouldn't be allowed to speak. And I can't believe I'd ever defend Brandi, but it's obvious that she jokes around about sexual things. Is Marissa really that stupid that she thought Brandi's text was completely sincere? I'm glad she was called out on pretending to be all innocent about why Brandi would text her to gossip about her/bash her at Adrienne's tacky party.

I don't like Yolanda, but I think I like her better than most of the others.
    Wasn't Camille supposed to have left the show? Leave already!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

they are, but there was still an odd vibe about hers. lol.

check out my sister's work - she's amazing! wait, maybe i should inbox you, i think there's some thing abt posting links here.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    In the events industry, painted bodies, living statues, human fountain bars are all the rage. Her event, while over the top, was in fact, trendy. Yeah, I'm an event planner.

I think they bought in Faye to make Brandi look good
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread