+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2923Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I thought last night's show laid out the biggest problem Brandi has, which she creates herself. She is correct that Ken is the only husband she flirts with, and I believe that she'd draw a line at getting involved with a married man. However, she is constantly saying things to provoke a reaction that imply that she's open to ANYTHING sexually. I think she does it for shock value and not because she would actually do half of what she says. But the gossip she was upset about is her reaping what she has sown. When you try to put an image out there of yourself being kind of trampy, you can't be surprised when other women hear about trampy behavior and believe you'd do it!

Could someone please explain to me what role Brandi had in breaking up Adreinne's marriage?

FORT Fogey

I think the women were trying to claim that the stress of the threat of the lawsuit against Brandi created additional stress between Paul and Adrienne. But I think that likely had nothing to do with them actually splitting. It just made for interesting gossip for a show that tries to pretend that EVERYTHING that happens in these women's lives is the direct result of one of the other women.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't know how these women can STAND each other. How can they not bore each other to death? Same issues, same arguments. It's the same old thing on any day. Too many people just alike, if you ask me. I would have culled myself from that herd a long time ago!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't know how these women can STAND each other. How can they not bore each other to death? Same issues, same arguments. It's the same old thing on any day. Too many people just alike, if you ask me. I would have culled myself from that herd a long time ago!
    Well said - they are such a boring catty lot
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

But if they got away from the herd, they wouldn't have the fame and excitement of being on TV!

Fay is actually retarded enough to think that Brandi bringing out some child information would split up a marriage of two people who love and are dedicated to one another. OR she has to say something to get some screen time. I think the latter of the two.

I have not seen it yet. I was watching pieces of Dancing with the Stars. Amazing dancers this go round. Lisa did good; BUT nobody wants to hear her sex jokes. On the positive note, she brought out the old Jigster to get the votes. Thumbs up on that.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Fay is actually retarded enough to think that Brandi bringing out some child information would split up a marriage of two people who love and are dedicated to one another. OR she has to say something to get some screen time. I think the latter of the two.

I have not seen it yet. I was watching pieces of Dancing with the Stars. Amazing dancers this go round. Lisa did good; BUT nobody wants to hear her sex jokes. On the positive note, she brought out the old Jigster to get the votes. Thumbs up on that.
    She looked good .She can dance in heels. I liked her jokes I just dont think any of the judges got them,( or her one liners)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

i agree w your whole post!

that party was just plain odd lol.

i love brandi!!!!!!

mcfr made a total ass of herself. and kyle and camille were idiots for encouraging her.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Good gods, Adrienne's party was a few face masks and a "fidelio" password short of a Kubrick movie. What an impossibly tacky mess.

Tonight solidified my view of Brandi; I like the gal. Yeah, she flirts with Ken but that is harmless but doesn't flirt with other husbands. Chatting with a couple is not flirting with a husband. And Yolanda, hater of drunk girls, can be in her corner and even Marissa gets into it with the MCFR on Brandi's behalf after the tiff with Brandi, then yeah, Adrienne and her "camp" needs to STFU forever. Though I loved the irony in Camille wanting to "sic" Faye on Brandi; she freakin' coined the term MCFR.
    sparklete likes this.

Last year I really didn't like Brandi at all at first but she did grow on me. Adrienne & Paul did not break-up because of Brandi. I am also wondering if what Brandi said about A&P was not about their children but about A&P living apart. It seemed just about everybody at Lisa & Ken's party acknowledged some part of that story to be true. So a threat of a lawsuit is enough to cause a divorce in a supposedly strong marriage...sorry I am not buying that story. A rumor, true or false, where it concerned your children would have only made them closer. I think Brandi hit the nail on the head....they have been living apart for years,
    Marissa seems to be trying to become a real regular instead of being assigned to the RHW scrap pile like Dana. If she got what Brandi was saying why show & tell everybody at A&P's party & why not wait to talk to Brandi in private about it? DRAMA! When confronted she quickly backed down.
    Fayne Resnick...she is getting more of a thought that she deserves from me...trailer park trash heap. Go ahead BRAVO & Andy....go one make her a regular because I won't watch.
    sparklete likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread