+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Me too. I look at her and think Wow I see those girls of her and she has a cute shape for birthing all those girls lol
    She definitely looks good after having 4 kids, but she needs to learn to dress that figure better. That is the only problem. Clothes that don't fit don't do anyone favors no matter what a person looks like.

On a different note, has anyone looked at the issue of Star this week? They have a picture of Adrienne before plastic surgery and wow what a difference it has made. The one unfortunate thing is that she has gotten rid of any trace of her Lebanese heritage. There is a website STOOPID HOUSEWIVES | Bravo's Real Housewives are an endless source of sheer stoo-pidity… that has a picture of what was in the magazine.
    Punkin likes this.

I have my issues with Rachel Zoe, but she is stick thin, yet doesn't wear stuff all tight and overly revealing. She is usually covered up, maybe too much. But, she normally dresses like a business person in the fashion industry. I bet Kyle knows her. And they both love long dresses.

I really think Kyle needs to privately meet with someone who really knows bodies, fashion, and how to make them work for her in the best way possible. There are laws about how structured fabrics do things that others don't and how certain lines create illusions that can benefit the woman. IT's not rocket science, but surely there are professionals who know how to do this besides Stacy and Clinton. lol

I don't for 1 second think Kyle is overweight. I think she is either wearing the wrong size or the wrong shape for her body. This is really not a great reflection on her since she owns a clothing store & should be knowledgeable enough to reconize size & body shapes.
    Yea I can see her going on What Not To Wear & giving up her clothes for $5,000. I would imagine 2 or 3 of ther gowns alone would total that amount and more.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I don't for 1 second think Kyle is overweight.
    I don't think Kyle is overweight either but among her peers she may be.
    Most BH women (along w/the Hollywood crowd) are skinny, skinny. And they look awful w/big heads and little bodies.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lollipops!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Lollipops!
    I am trying to gain weight...really *LOL*
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    On a different note, has anyone looked at the issue of Star this week? They have a picture of Adrienne before plastic surgery and wow what a difference it has made. The one unfortunate thing is that she has gotten rid of any trace of her Lebanese heritage. There is a website STOOPID HOUSEWIVES | Bravo's Real Housewives are an endless source of sheer stoo-pidity… that has a picture of what was in the magazine.
    WOW! Adrienne's before and after photos -- that is a HUGE difference!!! I don't think Adrienne was very attractive before the plastic surgery and hair bleaching, but even after all of that, she still looks kind of strange to me. And she has a very 'hard' look --- I don't know if that's the most descriptive word, but there's something about her face that just seems 'rough.' A lot of women have plastic surgery, and many of them have too much plastic surgery, but they usually look too taut or too pulled. With Adrienne it's different --- her face just looks kind of abrasive. (And the fact that her personality is abrasive too, doesn't help!)

I think I'm done, at least for the most part. I tuned in to watch tonight and had slept thru the first 20 mins or so. Almost immediately here was Brandi and she had her classless and skeevy friend Jen with her, going to Lisa's party of course. I listened to nasty Brandi talking about how Paul and Adrienne are probably pulling a publicity stunt with the separation, and listened to her bitch about Marissa talking about her at another party, and it was all I could take. I saw previews of the coming scenes and Yolanda looked to be taking up for this trash. I've had enough. These women are crazy, and the additions to the cast, especially Brandi and Jen, are just too much to take.

So i tuned out, and tuned in Rachel Zoe instead. Yes, she can be annoying. But a little questionable fashion is easier to take than the constant dramas of Brandi. They might as well give the skank her own show. Maybe that would keep her busy enough, and indulge the famewhore enough to keep her off the one she's ruined for me.

I think I'm kind of done with all the HW shows. I just can't stand the directions they've all taken and now i find myself bored. I guess I might catch one or two on repeats or something, but no longer will I deliberately use that hour every week to watch "fresh" episodes. There is no longer anything really new to see.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Good gods, Adrienne's party was a few face masks and a "fidelio" password short of a Kubrick movie. What an impossibly tacky mess.

Tonight solidified my view of Brandi; I like the gal. Yeah, she flirts with Ken but that is harmless but doesn't flirt with other husbands. Chatting with a couple is not flirting with a husband. And Yolanda, hater of drunk girls, can be in her corner and even Marissa gets into it with the MCFR on Brandi's behalf after the tiff with Brandi, then yeah, Adrienne and her "camp" needs to STFU forever. Though I loved the irony in Camille wanting to "sic" Faye on Brandi; she freakin' coined the term MCFR.

I was so bored. I really don't like any of them- well Lisa is okay.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread