+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2981Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Wheew...I thought I was the only person who thought Kyle had gained some weight. I am not saying I think she is over weight at all but her choice of clothes do not work for her at this stage of life nor work with her figure. However I suppose if Maurice & she like the way she dresses...okay by me.

The clothing at Kyle...oy vey....just let me state I know I dress s bit too young for my age but those clothes put my choices at the extremely mature level.

I guess Faye Resnick is desperately trying to get a regular spot on this series because she has got to be the nastiness person out there. Evil witch go fly away on your broom & don't darken the one RHE series I still do enjoy watching. She becomes a regular I will stop watching as I did with Atlanta & never started Miami or DC.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I have heard that Faye has a suger daddy or boyfriend, who is very good to her and he wants nothing of reality tv. Therefore, she won't go against his wishes. I hope that's true.

Kyle is not overweight, but she's just not as thin as she used to be. Most of us have been there. I have been very thin and not so thin. lol I am sensitive about weight and I think most women are. I also think Kyle has an odd shape. She must be difficult to style. I can't see her walking into a store and finding much off the rack that would flatter her figure.

Do you recall in the early days when Kyle went on this long bike race with Maricio? OMG. She was in great shape. I couldn't believe her strength and endurance. That was impressive. Still, we as people should not be judged by our appearance. I realize that, but unfortunately, in the world of entertainment, you are judged that way.
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-13-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've discovered that in LA it doesn't matter what size or condition your breast are in. You just bare them as much as possible. lol
    I think that's true everywhere now and I don't get it. Put put those things away, I'm sick of looking at them! Cleavage is fine sometimes (or for Mob Wives, all the time) but not as an everyday fashion. I was watching a Kardashian show and they were all wearing low-cut T-shirts in a boat race. Why on earth would you need to show cleavage while you're rowing a boat? I don't know if I'm being influenced by my prudish mother or by my feminist role models, but the boobs, the six-inch heels, the plastic surgery ... it just seems desperate. I think that's why Yolanda is refreshing. She does it up when appropriate, but for everyday life she has an effortless beauty and style.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Candor, I so agree about Yolanda. She may be controlling, a bit pathetic in her worship of Foster who doesn't seem to respect her, stuck in 1970s makeup and hair. But, darn, the woman is normal, flaws and all, and still manages to be interesting. They like to talk about "class"-- seems to me Yolanda has what the other women wish they had.

I realize I've been influenced by family that stressed education and accomplishment above all else, but, really, clothing two sizes too small, huge deep front cleavage with boobs flowing out... it makes a big statement about the lack of self esteem. IMHO, Kyle doesn't have a clue how to dress to emphasize her very decent body; the side-boob fallout on that woman was sleazy looking. Yolanda dresses like a "grown up" and usually looks great.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I also think Kyle has an odd shape. She must be difficult to style. I can't see her walking into a store and finding much off the rack that would flatter her figure.

Do you recall in the early days when Kyle went on this long bike race with Maricio? OMG. She was in great shape. I couldn't believe her strength and endurance. That was impressive. Still, we as people should not be judged by our appearance. I realize that, but unfortunately, in the world of entertainment, you are judged that way.
    Yep, I remember Kyle being thin, and she still looks good, just not in the clothing she chooses. She - and all these women - are asking, begging, viewers to judge them by their appearance; after all, their gig is all about clothes, shoes, bling, makeup, botox, cosmetic surgery; fashion shows and high profile parties; rubbing elbows with the rich and famous; sexuality and sex; competitive fashion, competitive lives. I think they're asking viewers for criticism, just hoping the "other guy" gets burned. It's strange, just really strange. I guess that's why I'm fascinated - sometimes - with these freaks.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I am sure there are plenty of women who wish they looked like Kyle does in her clothes flaws and all.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am sure there are plenty of women who wish they looked like Kyle does in her clothes flaws and all.
    I think she looks great, how many children has she had? her hubby seems to think she is fine.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think she looks great, how many children has she had? her hubby seems to think she is fine.
    Me too. I look at her and think Wow I see those girls of her and she has a cute shape for birthing all those girls lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kyle has gained weight and it's a mortal sin among her "people." I think she looks great but doesn't know how to dress herself.
    Instead of trying to look as young and sexy as possible, I think she should have focused on looking like a prosperous business woman who knew how to dress if you're selling clothes!
    I haven't seen the entire show yet so maybe Kyle is just dressing like the clothes she is offering....which I don't think are very good. But maybe it's just for trendy fun clothes.

Yolanda does look absolutely perfect all the time and yet, she looks appropriate and comfortable at the same time. I don't care for her personality but she looks/behaves so much better than the others. Although I was dismayed to see David Foster's attitude towards her at the photo shoot. I'm sure others have noticed this before but it really just struck me w/this scene. Posters have previously commented on how he really doesn't' need more than a housekeeper/chef/sex partner. For whatever reason, Yolanda is very willing to comply to his needs.
    wouldn't work for me but if it works for her...go for it.

Would she have looked better if she went up one or two sizes on that dress? I think so.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread