+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3126Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Dana looks like trash Its awful to see a woman act like she did. UGH!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I liked the bitter and drunken Dana better than I ever did. I will be fine if that is the last I saw of her. I agree with the person who previously posted that she makes Taylor look sane. I just hope that her genius, Thai speaking baby will be able to grow into a healthy well adjusted adult. I cannot stand Faye Resnick. I see next week she blames Brandi for the divorce. I wish Kyle had consulted a stylist or even a truthful friend with some fashion sense before she left the house in that outfit. Mauricio probably thinks she looks good in anything, so he is not one to ask. She did not come across as a good representative of a fasion forward store owner. Her dress didn't fit her at all. She also needs something with better support in the bust area--that is a dress someone who looks like Brandi could get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I'll take her over the MCFR any day of the week.
    What's MCFR?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

omg, i thought she was hilarious too! from her bad weave to her pooch belly in her too tight dress, to her extra loing cigarette being lit off a candle . . . . . good grief she was HILARIOUS!

i can't stand the morally corrupt chick either and do NOT look forward to her being onscreen next week. and the dress she wore to kyle's thing was FUGLY!

LOL, i totally agree w your assesment of the taylor/yo convo.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I figure I'll probably be in the minority here, but I thought Dana was a hilarious train wreck tonight. No, I don't want her back every episode and I'm not really sure of her beef with Brandi, but her blatant drunken self lighting cigarettes off of candles did an amazing thing: she made Taylor look sane and normal! Plus, I'll take her over the MCFR any day of the week. (Yeesh, she'll turn up next week....blaming Brandi for the Maloof/Nassif divorce? WTH?)

Kyle's store is so weird. It just kind of looked bare bones, and very much like a couple of pop ups I visited in NYC last year. To cut her some slack, that was probably a soft opening, since the grand opening wasn't until October. I'm tired of the Kim/Kyle cryfests at inappropriate times. I get that they're all filming together for Kyle's opening, but you can't convince me these two fame whores wouldn't have arraigned a special sisterly sit-down for the cameras. They've already done it before.

One more thing...the Yolanda/Taylor conversation. Did I get it right that Taylor was basically apologizing to Yolanda, saying she prejudged David based on her friendship with his ex and then came to have a positive opinion of him? And Yo just kind of steamrolls her, ignoring the apology? That's what it seemed like to me. I still think David comes off as an ass.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

i'm just glad she didn't wear that first train wreck she tried on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Kyle's dress was too tight.
    Punkin likes this.

lol, took me a minute too - morally corrupt faye resnick

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    What's MCFR?

oh! MCFR. LOL good one !
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    That says, he just wants a woman in the position of wife. He is married to his career. He does not radiate passion toward Yolanda.
    In my opinion, he'd do just as well with a maid/housekeeper/maybe-a-prostitute?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I loved her photo shoot. She looked great!
    Punkin likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I have noticed for awhile that Kyle is obsessed with Muumuu style clothes. I guess she thinks it covers her figure flaws. I guess they have their place, but they remind me of Mrs. Howell or Mrs. Roper, if you know who they are. I think it's obvious that Kyle has really gained weight. I think she is in denial and just can't go up a size. AND I don't think they make the clothes she is selling in larger sizes. She probably has on the largest available size. I'm sure that has to be embarrassing to her. It's not disgrace, though. Most of us have been there.

I've discovered that in LA it doesn't matter what size or condition your breast are in. You just bare them as much as possible. lol

I did like the dress that Yolanda asked them to hold for her purchase. Brandi said it cost $3000. I wonder if Brandi bought anything.

+ Reply to Thread