+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3127Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I FF through any scenes with Fayne Resnick. I despise that woman so if she becomes a regular I will stop watching.
    momrek06 and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

This show seems to be going downhill for many of us.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I think most of the RH franchises are going downhill. Stopped watching Atlanta - even though I live just below Atlanta - because of the endless fighting and obviously contrived situations. Gonna give the New York women a few episodes in their next season and if they're still doing the same old, same old gonna quit them also. And now adding the Bev Hills women to that list.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Pretty much, spoiled rich women, that take pride in yelling, drinking and being BFF, until they can stab one another in the back.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I figure I'll probably be in the minority here, but I thought Dana was a hilarious train wreck tonight. No, I don't want her back every episode and I'm not really sure of her beef with Brandi, but her blatant drunken self lighting cigarettes off of candles did an amazing thing: she made Taylor look sane and normal! Plus, I'll take her over the MCFR any day of the week. (Yeesh, she'll turn up next week....blaming Brandi for the Maloof/Nassif divorce? WTH?)

Kyle's store is so weird. It just kind of looked bare bones, and very much like a couple of pop ups I visited in NYC last year. To cut her some slack, that was probably a soft opening, since the grand opening wasn't until October. I'm tired of the Kim/Kyle cryfests at inappropriate times. I get that they're all filming together for Kyle's opening, but you can't convince me these two fame whores wouldn't have arraigned a special sisterly sit-down for the cameras. They've already done it before.

One more thing...the Yolanda/Taylor conversation. Did I get it right that Taylor was basically apologizing to Yolanda, saying she prejudged David based on her friendship with his ex and then came to have a positive opinion of him? And Yo just kind of steamrolls her, ignoring the apology? That's what it seemed like to me. I still think David comes off as an ass.
    Prism likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

So let me get this straight... the girls go to Paris without Taylor and Adrienne, and they have a great time?! Hmmmm!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Yolanda need to get a new hairdresser. You can see the tracks in her hair. It also was looking a hot mess too.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I'm not surprised that David Foster is coming across poorly on the show. In one of the episodes, I remember Yolanda talking about how he treats his ex-wives so well. When a woman tells her friends "he is so wonderful, he treats his many many ex-wives so well, and always pays his alimony on time" that has to raise some flags ... even though it's A LOT better than "he's great and he's a dead beat dad!"
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I'm not surprised that David Foster is coming across poorly on the show. In one of the episodes, I remember Yolanda talking about how he treats his ex-wives so well. When a woman tells her friends "he is so wonderful, he treats his many many ex-wives so well, and always pays his alimony on time" that has to raise some flags ... even though it's A LOT better than "he's great and he's a dead beat dad!"
    That says, he just wants a woman in the position of wife. He is married to his career. He does not radiate passion toward Yolanda.
    AcookerTV likes this.

Taylor does not need to talk bad on tv about David. He either will or will not dissappoint Yolanda. It is her heart on the line. The supportive thing to do is focus on things that are not David.

Kyle's dress was too tight.

Dana--last season she was very irritating. I wanted her to be quiet (with her trying to impress with ridiculous price quotes). I felt a little bad for her......I think she might need to suck less and talk about sucking less. Unless she wants to be known for being a sucker.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread